Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkPaypal is coming back ?!
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Paypal is coming back ?!

#61 by zegon » Fri Jul 07, 2017 13:41

lucky35 wrote: I have been getting a lot of those videos at another site. Maybe it is a different one. There are a lot of video ads too. I have gotten as much as 200 but only about 30 today. It is up and down. Wish I got them here. No wonder people are upset in the US that have made all that money on ads. I hope there will be something good for the rest of us. Thanks for your quick answer. :D

I notice you are from Sweden. I always wanted to visit there. My grandparents on my Dad's side came from Sweden to the U.S. when they were young. Loved their Swedish accent.

Nice !!

Swedes are Vikings that no one walks on.

So you are based on good genes. :thumbup:
zegon
Posts1,104
Member Since23 May 2015
Last Visit5 Jun 2021
Likes Given204
Likes Received1,040/567

#62 by revroach » Fri Jul 07, 2017 13:58

I don't see a way for PayPal to come back. One place that just had theirs closed claims PayPal told them thay are closing accounts of ALL PTC, will not work with PTC at all. As CS has been mainly PTC this whole time, that is what it will be seen as for a long time.
revroach
Posts188
Member Since24 Oct 2014
Last Visit6 Aug 2019
Likes Given147
Likes Received126/81

#63 by StarryMight » Fri Jul 07, 2017 14:41

admin wrote:
chafpower305 wrote: if you are going to get rid of ptc, at least find a way to keep the xoxly advertiser ads as they don't contain malware and viruses and i do benefit from them alot in earning alittle extra on top of the surveys that i do

We are already working on a solution for the xoxly advertiser and have spoken to him a lot about this. From our conversation it looks like he will continue with us but just be shown in a different way. We're working out the details on that now.

Thanks
Great! :D (State of Buzz/Sonicbound/Xoxly/Worthybox ads are my best earners.)

P.S. - I just learned NeoBux lost PayPal too...at least no one can accuse either of them of being in cahoots with each other anymore.
StarryMight
Posts128
Member Since29 Mar 2015
Last Visit20 Mar 2018
Likes Given13
Likes Received88/45

#64 by jjohnson777 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 14:59

This why tell people check site often as might take little time before Jim able make so earn more without ptc. Never seen big deal w/o targeted ads to US members you lucky make more than 5-10 cents a day from it. be honest I ok without if few big advertisers with legit ads shown other ways. Once Jim takes PTC off then this site no longer a ptc. They be smart let them get PayPal back then it show other ptc if do what paypal says get use them again. But I betting few earn enough other ways to go without ptc, rented refs, or upgrades. They might be better off just doing without paypal.
jjohnson777
Posts1,587
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last Visit30 Aug 2021
Likes Given300
Likes Received803/488

#65 by Micshad » Sat Jul 08, 2017 05:30

I"m curious...what is the "Activity Extra Bonus?" The post 'Moving Forward...." stated:

The checklist bonus will now give a possible 10% bonus to all members and the requirement for clicking PTC ads & ClixGrid will be removed.

Daily Checklist Bonus 7.0%
Activity Extra Bonus 2.0%
ClixAddon Extra Bonus 1.0%
Maximum Possible Bonus 10.0%

Thanks for your answer.
Micshad
Posts545
Member Since29 Apr 2015
Last Visit17 Oct 2021
Likes Given198
Likes Received354/194

#66 by momofrankie » Sat Jul 08, 2017 05:33

Stop to imagination for comback with paypal !

Paypal is also leaving the 2nd rated PTC website : NexBxx. (announced yesterday) It can see PP want to completely escape from any PTC industries. Let's see their next step soon will come and apply same or not to the industry for mobile PTC apps or other similar offer walls.
momofrankie
Posts19
Member Since18 Jul 2016
Last Visit6 Dec 2021
Likes Given0
Likes Received5/3

#67 by shadecat » Sat Jul 08, 2017 05:44

Hope so. 8-)
shadecat
Posts439
Member Since22 Jun 2007
Last Visit18 Nov 2019
Likes Given800
Likes Received338/193

#68 by momofrankie » Sat Jul 08, 2017 05:48

A good sharing for all of you : -

[link removed]
Last edited by ptcscrutiny » Sat Jul 08, 2017 09:31 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: No links to your blog please.
momofrankie
Posts19
Member Since18 Jul 2016
Last Visit6 Dec 2021
Likes Given0
Likes Received5/3

#69 by BoMoni82 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 07:28

Stupid...
CS and the other one site with N are not scam :(
BoMoni82
Posts168
Member Since4 May 2015
Last Visit28 Feb 2018
Likes Given56
Likes Received270/132

#70 by MLivePro » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:39

admin wrote: We do not feel removing PTC was the wrong decision. Yes we care about our members as if it weren't for you then we wouldn't be here. But, from a business standpoint the changes we're making do make sense. I will explain:

Upgrades - Places us in a high risk category because we are asking you to make a purchase in order to get more. It borders MLM if not crosses into this category. And, with upgrades comes the 8 tiers, again borders MLM. A purchase is made in order to generate a commission in the 8 levels. We do not want to be associated with this vertical. All members should be equal with their earning potential. Removing upgrades does this.

ClixGrid - It borders gambling and is basically like PTC except your not paid to view an ad. Our decision to remove this was not due to a revenue factor as we did not lose money on this.

PTC - The toughest decision I've had to make. Where to start...first you have to look at what PTC brings to the table. Fraud, malware, changed website redirects, high risk and the list goes on. Secondly, in order to stay competitive you have to keep prices low. To keep prices low this means you lose money on some campaigns, which we did. Someone made a comment that we were bleeding. I would not call it that as yes, we lost money on PTC, we could have easily kept on as we were with zero issues. The other thing we looked at was, where we want to be in the future? Can we get to the "next level" with our current business model? The answer was no. But, with that said, yes we could continue as we were and probably be successful and continue our growth. Our plans for moving forward are to look and act more like a legitimate company rather than a company that has services that can place you in a "scam" category.

If you stay as you are in business, you will fail. Change is not only expected, it's required. There is a great quote that says the only constant in life is change. We will change, we will move forward and we will bring you the best service and support possible. ClixSense is not only my company, but it's like my child (that doesn't talk back of course...lol). I care about my members, my company, it's reputation and the service we provide to you. I want you happy so you keep coming back and we will damn sure do our best to make sure that happens.

Thank you
Jim Grago

Thanks for reply Jim, sorry for delay in seeing it and responding. I will miss PTC on this site, I do 'work' on about 50 PTC/online earning sites. Some of them are coming good for me, and was thinking about running ads on CS in the future, then you announced that PTC was going.

The good thing about PTC sites are the extra stuff like offerwalls, PTSU and I like earning through videos. Really hoping more offerwalls are in the pipeline, but also ways we can promote links to other members and I think PTSU would be the solution... e.g. simple ones like 'post URL of website visited' to earn something like $0.001 or more committed ones like 'join site, be active 7 days' to earn $0.10' - this is unless you have something else planned, of course. Can't wait to see what 'new stuff' replaces PTC as I'm sure you've done your homework, and done something great for the site. Feel free to message me via chat if you want to give me a glimpse of the future :)
MLivePro
Posts366
Member Since6 Feb 2015
Last Visit20 Sep 2020
Likes Given34
Likes Received301/140

#71 by larryonly » Sat Jul 08, 2017 17:53

Re Paypal --- don't forget that they also closed accounts of Traffic Exchanges ,, very very little MLM and No PTC with them.
Many of them would pay a commission if a referral upgraded or purchased a 'traffic' package , but those were few and far between .
Only if we could hear a meeting of Paypal admin, then we might have an idea what is going on with them .
Maybe some Banks give them a hard time ? So they want to eliminate that ??
larryonly
Posts243
Member Since16 Mar 2007
Last Visit27 Aug 2019
Likes Given745
Likes Received193/115

#72 by fatygs » Sat Jul 08, 2017 18:48

Micshad wrote: I"m curious...what is the "Activity Extra Bonus?" The post 'Moving Forward...." stated:

The checklist bonus will now give a possible 10% bonus to all members and the requirement for clicking PTC ads & ClixGrid will be removed.

Thanks for your answer.

That is the bonus you get after trhee consecutive days of completing the checklist.
fatygs
Posts121
Member Since19 Feb 2009
Last Visit18 Nov 2021
Likes Given653
Likes Received28/16

#73 by tasman1 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 19:04

fatygs wrote:
Micshad wrote: I"m curious...what is the "Activity Extra Bonus?" The post 'Moving Forward...." stated:

Thanks for your answer.

That is the bonus you get after trhee consecutive days of completing the checklist.

New,,,,,bonus will be up to 16% for all...it is good to read news from time to time
tasman1
Posts16,374
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,923
Likes Received16,232/8,446

#74 by oldbuddy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 21:23

I don't miss PayPal one bit, Tango Card with no fees is way better for me.
oldbuddy
Posts148
Member Since23 Feb 2007
Last Visit8 May 2021
Likes Given38
Likes Received166/78

#75 by Micshad » Sun Jul 09, 2017 08:36

fatygs wrote:

Thanks for your answer.

Thanks. I do see Daily Checklist Bonus, ClixAddon Extra Bonus and Activity Extra Bonus now, but what do we have to do to earn the maximum 10%? I'm on here every day but I'm only getting 7%. I'm not getting the 2% Activity Extra Bonus, only 1%. According to the Help screen, the 2% is if you're a Premium member. :(

Can you clear this up?
Last edited by Micshad » Sun Jul 09, 2017 08:55 » edited 2 times in total
Micshad
Posts545
Member Since29 Apr 2015
Last Visit17 Oct 2021
Likes Given198
Likes Received354/194

#76 by ottsy » Sun Jul 09, 2017 09:10

Micshad wrote:
fatygs wrote:

Thanks for your answer.

Thanks. I do see Daily Checklist Bonus, ClixAddon Extra Bonus and Activity Extra Bonus now, but what do we have to do to earn the maximum 10%? I'm on here every day but I'm only getting 7%. I'm not getting the 2% Activity Extra Bonus, only 1%. According to the Help screen, the 2% is if you're a Premium member. :(

Can you clear this up?

Your a standard member you can only get a 7% bonus. However from July the 17th the bonus amount you can achieve will be upto 16%.
ottsy
Posts276
Member Since24 Aug 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given19
Likes Received130/86
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 27, 2022 19:12:16 PST