Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkHow can earn more cash?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
How can earn more cash?

#1 by kimsiv » Wed Jan 11, 2017 15:00

I try click on ads everyday but so small cash I done. Every body success on this please guide me the simple way to extra chash .
kimsiv
Posts1
Member Since29 Dec 2016
Last Visit25 Jun 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#2 by pindokhan123 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 15:02

well looking from your statistics its pretty obvious why your earnings are so low :roll:

no tasks,offers just some ads since you joined..............you must do much more buddy.....dont you get offers/tasks in your country?
pindokhan123
Posts1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,025
Likes Received1,455/854

#3 by hlrive » Wed Jan 11, 2017 17:18

I would say keep checking off and on through the day and evening here on Clixsense. I am making lately about 30 cents a day more then a week ago. However I am checking off and on all day long. Also check in the offers.
hlrive
Posts418
Member Since4 Feb 2013
Last Visit2 Jan 2018
Likes Given55
Likes Received346/189

#4 by j98789 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 17:19

pindokhan123 wrote: well looking from your statistics its pretty obvious why your earnings are so low :roll:

no tasks,offers just some ads since you joined..............you must do much more buddy.....dont you get offers/tasks in your country?

I think your words are not exactly encouraging...

Offers (including surveys) are scarce here in Colombia, I think Cambodia must have even less of them. I would not say you guys (from the big countries like the US, UK, Canada, etc.) are blessed, since minimum wage is much higher there and you'll have to earn much more to make a living / decent income / fair side income / whatever you are for.

Leveling up in CF seems harder these days. I remember that when I started I worked in those boring "find article date and author" (where you had to read very long articles, 20 of them, to receive a miserable cent -or maybe less-) and 1 or 2 other random jobs that appeared later. It took me like a month to reach level 1 and that same day I became lvl 3 (and have been there till now). They had implemented tests to let people build their accuracy, but it seems those are now gone. These days I rarely see any lvl 0 jobs.

Just be patient. Read the guides here on the forum. I think most things there are obvious, but maybe for some people they are not. Basically, keep an eye on lvl 0 jobs on CrowdFlower (CF) and complete them with as much dedication as you can. Most tasks (at least those available in my country) pay a misery, but probably in your country the cost of living is lower and CF might be more lucrative to you. Anyway, from time to time you receive some good tasks, and those are worth the effort of reaching lvl 3! (I have made up to 5 USD in an hour, and I am not exactly the fastest tasker out there).
j98789
Posts37
Member Since12 Jul 2015
Last Visit30 Apr 2018
Likes Given2
Likes Received6/6

#5 by pindokhan123 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 17:36

hey buddy i was refering to the guy above you,i think hes in cambodia,,colombia is different and you earned pretty decently even tho you say theres not much being offered in your country.
well i guess the other chap cant be blamed if he is not getting much there,,,it was just a suggestion that earnings cannot be made from clicking ads alone coz they pay peanuts,like you said cost of living etc etc varies from country to country,,,trust me here in the UK its not as easy as you think,prices are very high for many things.

sorry if you didn't find my words encouraging,if that was me,i would like someone to give me a kick up my backside and get me moving :D
pindokhan123
Posts1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,025
Likes Received1,455/854

#6 by j98789 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 18:32

pindokhan123 wrote:
sorry if you didn't find my words encouraging,if that was me,i would like someone to give me a kick up my backside and get me moving :D

Yes, I know you were talking to him, I am not that mad (I was not even here when you commented :lol: ); I just used my personal situation as an example (something like: I earn almost nothing from offers and not exactly for being lazy, now think about how the things are for a Cambodian). I did not either imply that living in the first world is easy, in fact I said that even if you have more opportunities to earn (and higher payments), the cost of living is much higher and you might even have a tougher time! (just comparing minimum wages, someone receiving a minimum wage here earns in a day less than what an American earns in an hour).

Sorry if my answer sounded angry or something (it was not). It is just that I finally managed to refer someone (a girl with whom, sadly, I do not talk anymore) and she is facing the same issue as the OP... you should be nicer with newcomers or they will run away :P

And yes, my earnings are OK, considering I spend only 1 or 2 hours daily (most of the time to keep the 2% extra daily activity bonus on). I would be starving if I tried to make a living out of CS :mrgreen: (maybe I would have to focus on referring more people, because there are days that I barely get the 10 tasks to keep my bonus going... I hope I never get one of those unfair flags some guys here have got).

Best of luck both to you and the OP, and sorry if I went a bit OT.
j98789
Posts37
Member Since12 Jul 2015
Last Visit30 Apr 2018
Likes Given2
Likes Received6/6

#7 by pindokhan123 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 18:58

oh its ok buddy,you are so sweet :thumbup:

yes i have had those dreaded flags and believe me its not easy to get them removed,been on their case for ages until they finally waived them.
btw,,i think your English is excellent,better than many native speakers of English speaking countries :lol:

you seem very educated,,are you still at university?

or this just a supplement to your normal job.....?
for me its more of a hobby and time passing thingy,,,the money is a bonus and does help,,infact if i dont come here daily b4 going2 work i feel incomplete,funny that :shock:
pindokhan123
Posts1,824
Member Since3 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 May 2017
Likes Given2,025
Likes Received1,455/854

#8 by cdfan76 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 20:23

I do very well with the surveys...try those if you get them for your country
cdfan76
Posts154
Member Since9 Apr 2011
Last Visit24 Dec 2020
Likes Given2
Likes Received69/44

#9 by lovesuccess » Wed Jan 11, 2017 21:02

Keep on doing what you can do until you understand the system.
Everyone works differently. good luck
lovesuccess
Posts1,309
Member Since29 Jun 2014
Last Visit28 Jan 2021
Likes Given2,152
Likes Received646/464

#10 by j98789 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 21:45

pindokhan123 wrote:
--snip--

Thanks! but I still make a lot of silly mistakes :(.

I have a degree in SE, I should be already pursuing a Master's degree, but I want to go abroad (somewhere I can learn a third/fourth language, I love languages!).

Clixsense is some sort of a side income. I think I keep coming because I invested in the two-year premium subscription, but I also have found the forum a nice way to practice languages :mrgreen:

I usually avoid most jobs that look sketchy, the last weekend I had to work classifying dog breeds (which, since I barely distinguish french poodles, took me nearly 25 minutes each) because I had no more tasks available (besides those known for giving away flags or rated with 1 or 2 stars -i.e. full of unfair corrections-).

What do you do for a living? (well, if it is not too personal).

I feel sort of bad for being so OT, CS should have a PM feature :lol:
j98789
Posts37
Member Since12 Jul 2015
Last Visit30 Apr 2018
Likes Given2
Likes Received6/6
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 30, 2021 16:29:24 PST