Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeYour StatsWhat I Won Today & My 2015 @ Clixsense
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
What I Won Today & My 2015 @ Clixsense

#1 by kaitertot » Sun Dec 27, 2015 16:16

I won .10 and 5 extra chances on the ClixGrid today! I'm so grateful for Clixsense, they've given me the chance to have fun doing surveys and it feels great to have my opinion heard! For anyone wondering (because I once wondered myself), It is SO worth it to upgrade your account!
Last year I made $83.60 all year, this year I upgraded my account and I have made $235.24. It's been very worth it to me, especially being Canadian that $235.24 converts to $325.48 for me currently. I have been able to use that money for everything from Christmas shopping to free hotel stays and dinners. Thanks so much Clixsense for this awesome community, my new years goal is to be even more active on here, I love it! So for anyone wondering if they should upgrade to a paid account in the new year, go for it I'm so happy that I did and I don't even have any referrals working under me/with me...it's all just me!
Happy new year and happy clicking to everyone :)
Last edited by ptcscrutiny » Tue Dec 29, 2015 23:54 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: Fixed image BBCode.
kaitertot
Posts8
Member Since14 Sep 2014
Last Visit6 Aug 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received4/3
Return to 'Your Stats' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 17, 2022 20:17:59 PST