Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeSuccess StoriesI made 10.00 Already This Week
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
I made 10.00 Already This Week

#1 by jswest » Wed Dec 16, 2015 22:19

Look I know you might already know this but surveys on this site is where the money is at. And then you just view ALL your ads on the view ads tab. Then view the forum like I am now and simply play the clixgrid game. Remember you only have to complete 2 survey to checkmark your offers and tasks on the right side of the main page. Look once you get the hang of this site it will be soo easy to make money on here. And yes it is absolulely worth being a premium member I pay 17.00 a year which is the same for everyone and I make a minimum of 10.00 a week no joke. There is no other business that I have ever belonged too that I could do this with this price tag. But.... you can absolultely sign up for free and still make money it may not be as much but it will still be worth your time to try it for yourself and see what I am talking about. This site is also great for advertisers I know I do advertise on this site from time to time. Well I wish everyone a happy holiday season.

Seasons Greeting:

James West
jswest
Posts232
Member Since7 Jan 2011
Last Visit10 Feb 2021
Likes Given12
Likes Received181/94
Return to 'Success Stories' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 28, 2022 01:58:02 PST