Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalHindiConfusion About Level Upgradation
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Confusion About Level Upgradation

#1 by vpatel1271 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 01:16

Dear All,

I m at present premium member from last year. Some advertising flashing of Clixsense during other PTC ads clicking on net I seen in Clixsense banner 8-levels work.

How to reach from one level to 8 levels ? Here only one Premium Account .

Please give some help.

Regards
Vipul Patel
vpatel1271
Posts54
Member Since11 Jul 2014
Last Visit4 Feb 2020
Likes Given7
Likes Received36/22

#2 by joshiv20 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 04:13

Patel, 8 levels means that you will get benefit from the referrals if your direct referral has his another direct referral and second one has another direct referral under his her link and so on, then; you will without working anything get benefit from the all the levels up to 8 th(the last one). It is not your personal level, but the 8 th referral in the chain. you will get commission of the total earned by all the referrals per day on this portal up to the 8 th referral under you in a chain. So, if you make referrals as many as possible and your referrals join others under themselves which will make a chain then; it will give benefit to you as one referral goes to 8 th one. you will earn so much if you have so many referrals and their chain under you. And ,If by luck + hard work you be successful in getting such so many chains of referrals ; you will get money without making effort automatically.But , unluckily in India the referrals you make do not work hard ; they want easy money without much effort. Thanks!
joshiv20
Posts736
Member Since16 Aug 2011
Last Visit20 Nov 2019
Likes Given278
Likes Received210/168

#3 by vpatel1271 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 02:29

Dear Friend,

Thanks for useful information about levels. Now I understand it. Last two lines of your reply, I strongly agree in India people want easy money without much effort.

thanks again.

Regards
Vipul Patel
vpatel1271
Posts54
Member Since11 Jul 2014
Last Visit4 Feb 2020
Likes Given7
Likes Received36/22

#4 by mohansaranga » Sat Nov 21, 2015 19:49

...and the aim, at a personal level, should be to complete the Daily Checklist at any cost. That will take care of the 'earnings' heartache to a large extent for people operating out of India.

Tell me Vipul, after you upgraded your membership did you find any changes in:

1. The number of ads and the value of the ads that you get each day
2. The number of earning opportunities in the Offers page
3. The number of times you have succeeded at Clixgrid
4. The number of surveys you get

Do let me know, as I am thinking of upgrading to a Premium Membership myself.

Thanks
mohansaranga
mohansaranga
Posts73
Member Since1 Sep 2015
Last Visit31 Jan 2017
Likes Given70
Likes Received26/17
Return to 'Hindi' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 3, 2022 21:41:19 PST