Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkChit Chat about RainForest
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Chit Chat about RainForest

#1401 by TorenAltair » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:07

Darkstar2 wrote: I've done 10 hits but during the night (my night time) few more during day
(HELOFAX ones) got rejected to yes workers as usual (Author asks to enter Nannie
in sender's name......... BUT later asks if I see Nannie Oc..(some weird last name)
how can that be when he asked me to enter only first name.........Got rejected:D

hits scheduled shortly, keep a watch :D

I'm still fighting for my first 10-hits-day ;) Never get enought HITs, so I still wonder what the "trick" is to get 10,20,30,50..
TorenAltair
Posts1,692
Member Since23 Jun 2015
Last Visit1 Mar 2018
Likes Given211
Likes Received1,478/664

#1402 by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:10

cookin2 wrote:
vorabhargav wrote:
cookin2 wrote: That pie looks so yummy! But, I'd trade it for a hit :lol:

Oh glad you didn't read the previous page on this thread.. No no, there's nothing, I promise ;)

Oh is right - I see you guys have been playing :lol: :lol: That usually means one thing - lack of hits to keep you busy!

LOL ! did I miss something ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts19,742
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given7,044
Likes Received13,706/7,629

#1403 by MdRafique182014 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:12

Okay
MdRafique182014
Posts1,775
Member Since12 Jul 2014
Last Visit11 Aug 2021
Likes Given2,166
Likes Received2,073/883

#1404 by cookin2 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:12

Darkstar2 wrote:
cookin2 wrote:
vorabhargav wrote:
cookin2 wrote: That pie looks so yummy! But, I'd trade it for a hit :lol:

Oh glad you didn't read the previous page on this thread.. No no, there's nothing, I promise ;)

Oh is right - I see you guys have been playing :lol: :lol: That usually means one thing - lack of hits to keep you busy!

LOL ! did I miss something ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You typed that in such an innocent voice :clap:

:lol:
cookin2
Posts1,898
Member Since9 Jan 2010
Last Visit15 Nov 2018
Likes Given5,502
Likes Received2,380/1,157

#1405 by vorabhargav » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:13

Darkstar2 wrote:

LOL ! did I miss something ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing much, was just teasing cookin as she was away :D
vorabhargav
Posts480
Member Since17 Feb 2014
Last Visit3 Feb 2017
Likes Given276
Likes Received590/270

#1406 by cookin2 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:13

MdRafique182014 wrote: Okay

Sweet dreams, MFM, of frying pans and fire and pie!
cookin2
Posts1,898
Member Since9 Jan 2010
Last Visit15 Nov 2018
Likes Given5,502
Likes Received2,380/1,157

#1407 by Agnalp » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:14

Darkstar2 wrote:
Agnalp wrote: Another slow day :(

Still a long way to go to cut off.........:D
and wasn't your day great yesterday ? ;)

Compare to yesterday, today is Slow :lol: :lol:
Agnalp
Posts516
Member Since3 Aug 2014
Last Visit13 Oct 2016
Likes Given680
Likes Received1,084/320

#1408 by vorabhargav » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:16

Haha, well I read about your "French" endeavors today morning, cookin.. Quite contrary to that, I loved French and topped my whole institute..Got a 93 on 100 :thumbup:
vorabhargav
Posts480
Member Since17 Feb 2014
Last Visit3 Feb 2017
Likes Given276
Likes Received590/270

#1409 by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:16

TorenAltair wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote: I've done 10 hits but during the night (my night time) few more during day
(HELOFAX ones) got rejected to yes workers as usual (Author asks to enter Nannie
in sender's name......... BUT later asks if I see Nannie Oc..(some weird last name)
how can that be when he asked me to enter only first name.........Got rejected:D

hits scheduled shortly, keep a watch :D

I'm still fighting for my first 10-hits-day ;) Never get enought HITs, so I still wonder what the "trick" is to get 10,20,30,50..

You cannot make hits magically appear from the sky. The only trick you can do is
monitor the JOB IDs and take personal notes when you open hit, date/time etc
and see if you notice patterns and you will get a good idea on the schedule RF uses
for different hits.......There is no perfect method as they change things around but then
you take more notes..........Unfortunately there are different factors that affect hits you get,
these are on rotation, channels, CID, etc. so no matter how much you refresh or monitor there are other factors that affect hit assignment.
Darkstar2
Posts19,742
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given7,044
Likes Received13,706/7,629

#1410 by MdRafique182014 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:19

I hate Rf's timing
MdRafique182014
Posts1,775
Member Since12 Jul 2014
Last Visit11 Aug 2021
Likes Given2,166
Likes Received2,073/883

#1411 by TorenAltair » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:21

Yes, I know..Still faszinating though when people get 50+ here ;) And challenging for me to finally get my first 10-HIT-day.. 8 today.. 2-3 hours remaining.. :geek:
TorenAltair
Posts1,692
Member Since23 Jun 2015
Last Visit1 Mar 2018
Likes Given211
Likes Received1,478/664

#1412 by cookin2 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:22

vorabhargav wrote: Haha, well I read about your "French" endeavors today morning, cookin.. Quite contrary to that, I loved French and topped my whole institute..Got a 93 on 100 :thumbup:

Such a show- off :lol:

There's a lot of research that shows that children who grow up in bilingual homes have a better start in life. Some people here who can afford it take their very young children to language classes to give them an edge. I could have used that :P
cookin2
Posts1,898
Member Since9 Jan 2010
Last Visit15 Nov 2018
Likes Given5,502
Likes Received2,380/1,157

#1413 by vorabhargav » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:25

cookin2 wrote:

There's a lot of research that shows that children who grow up in bilingual homes have a better start in life. Some people here who can afford it take their very young children to language classes to give them an edge. I could have used that :P

No idea how true that is. The place where I live forces me to learn at least 2 different local languages, plus my mother tongue, and on top of that, English, and on top of that one, a foreign language (French in my case) :P And I also know Romanian (Katy's language) and currently trying my grip on German ;)
vorabhargav
Posts480
Member Since17 Feb 2014
Last Visit3 Feb 2017
Likes Given276
Likes Received590/270

#1414 by cookin2 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:30

vorabhargav wrote:
cookin2 wrote:

There's a lot of research that shows that children who grow up in bilingual homes have a better start in life. Some people here who can afford it take their very young children to language classes to give them an edge. I could have used that :P

No idea how true that is. The place where I live forces me to learn at least 2 different local languages, plus my mother tongue, and on top of that, English, and on top of that one, a foreign language (French in my case) :P And I also know Romanian (Katy's language) and currently trying my grip on German ;)

Be careful, your brain will explode!

On a more serious note, it's amazing to me how so many people from so many countries can do such a great job of communicating, not to mention doing well in tasks! I'd be so lost if I had to do tasks in Arabic, Romanian, even French :D
cookin2
Posts1,898
Member Since9 Jan 2010
Last Visit15 Nov 2018
Likes Given5,502
Likes Received2,380/1,157

#1415 by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:41

MdRafique182014 wrote: I hate Rf's timing

Yes - when you go to sleep the hit comes....... :D

I guess the ultimate secret trick is to become best friends with all the test authors
and ask them for their runs schedules :lol: Then you become best friends with
RF and ask them for the assignments directly :lol: :lol: :lol:

I reckon the owners are English, so you take them out for a beer & fish & chips
and you're set ! lol!

Crap and all this time had I known ! too late now :P
Darkstar2
Posts19,742
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given7,044
Likes Received13,706/7,629

#1416 by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:43

cookin2 wrote:

Be careful, your brain will explode!

:D

If you work with RF long enough that's one of the side effects.

The day I could have done 200-300 hits (non stop hits all day and all night) that's exactly
It was on Rainforest Festival Day (1 day every year) :D
how I felt at the end of the day, when I had to force myself to stop the insanity ! lol.
Darkstar2
Posts19,742
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given7,044
Likes Received13,706/7,629

#1417 by cookin2 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:50

Darkstar2 wrote:
cookin2 wrote:

Be careful, your brain will explode!

:D

If you work with RF long enough that's one of the side effects.

The day I could have done 200-300 hits (non stop hits all day and all night) that's exactly
It was on Rainforest Festival Day (1 day every year) :D
how I felt at the end of the day, when I had to force myself to stop the insanity ! lol.

Do we get advanced notice of that day? I guess there's no guarantee that they'll have it every year.

From the sounds of it, we all need to stock up on coffee :lol: That and anti-psychotic drugs - maybe our own coated_pill can get us a discount?
cookin2
Posts1,898
Member Since9 Jan 2010
Last Visit15 Nov 2018
Likes Given5,502
Likes Received2,380/1,157

#1418 by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 13:00

I don't know if it was planned, it was on Chinese New Year day , don't remember the day
but it was crazy. But that was a time when RF was really booming, lot of sites to test,
I don't know if this will ever happen again, seeing how they now are far more expensive
nearly double, and it appears far less hits / clients. So who knows. I don't think it's a planned
day or anything, I call it Rainforest Festival that was my nickname for it, there is no planned special day really.

There was a time when RF posted hits every 1h all day too........
Guess things change!

I was told Chinese New Year day is sometimes in Feb 2016, someone correct me if I'm wrong,
but it's a long way to go..... and I don't even know if there is any connection lol.
Someone on forum at the time seem to think so.
Darkstar2
Posts19,742
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given7,044
Likes Received13,706/7,629

#1419 by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 13:01

JOB ID: 763119
was active for a brief moment, got 2 training hits.
Thank you RF for the training......Now we all know how to use their API and can be
test authors too :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts19,742
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given7,044
Likes Received13,706/7,629

#1420 by cookin2 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 13:15

Darkstar2 wrote: JOB ID: 763119
was active for a brief moment, got 2 training hits.
Thank you RF for the training......Now we all know how to use their API and can be
test authors too :lol:

We can think positively and prepare for the Festival :D

~~~~~~~~~

glad you got some little hits :) -- none here, yet

(if anyone does the ignoring date wine tasks, they're live now)
cookin2
Posts1,898
Member Since9 Jan 2010
Last Visit15 Nov 2018
Likes Given5,502
Likes Received2,380/1,157
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 8, 2023 08:20:18 PST