Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkClixgrid
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Clixgrid

#1 by kairaly » Thu Apr 09, 2015 22:18

Since signing up, I have tried ClixGrid several times, but I have never earned a single cent from this. Is anyone getting anything from this?
kairaly
Posts1
Member Since17 Feb 2015
Last Visit5 Aug 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#2 by SentinelOnyx » Thu Apr 09, 2015 23:13

kairaly wrote: Since signing up, I have tried ClixGrid several times, but I have never earned a single cent from this. Is anyone getting anything from this?

Check topics in subforums Sucess Stories and Your Stats and you`ll see many people winning every day. Take a look at the right of the ClixGrid table and you`ll see nicks, time and ammount of money won by many members every day.

Yes you can win in ClixGrid, but persistence and luck are in play whenever you click the squares. You can get nothing for weeks even months and then win few times in one day, or few days in a row, or even better get a jackpot.

ClixGrid is pure luck, so there is no system or some secret combination with which you can win. Just click every day till you spend all your chances and when you least expect it luck will reward you. ;)
SentinelOnyx
Posts2,245
Member Since20 Nov 2013
Last Visit2 Dec 2020
Likes Given3,519
Likes Received4,619/1,599

#3 by gehennapriestes » Fri Apr 10, 2015 06:11

Just keep clicking, my friend. I've won twice, and haven't been here a month. Burn those chances up, and you'll get something eventually. ^__^
gehennapriestes
Posts1
Member Since25 Mar 2015
Last Visit19 Jul 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received0
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 8, 2021 22:34:34 PST