Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeMember IntroductionNew Form BD
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
New Form BD

#1 by reza69 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 08:54

Hello all this is my first post and I am form Bangladesh. How can I earn money more form hear ?
reza69
Posts6
Member Since26 Sep 2014
Last Visit14 Apr 2015
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/1

#2 by blink4u » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:04

Welcome To :clixsense: In Bangle Help Visit Hear
blink4u
Posts536
Member Since26 Feb 2013
Last Visit3 Oct 2015
Likes Given74
Likes Received181/123

#3 by laura419 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 13:44

Hello, Reza69, my best piece of advice is KEEP COMING BACK. Some people set goals and work until they achieve the goals they set, others (like me) work a set amount of time each day, but the biggest thing to do is keep coming back. The second thing I do is work at a variety of tasks/offers. Also, if you can create and maintain a blog, this will give you a place to advertise Clixsense and place your affiliate link. This will attract people interested in making money online, and help you to grow your downline, which is another important ingredient in making money in Clixsense.
laura419
Posts15
Member Since17 Oct 2010
Last Visit7 May 2016
Likes Given6
Likes Received8/6

#4 by muzzleloader » Thu Oct 30, 2014 14:03

Welcome to the best ptc on the web, period. As far as how to make money here, it's pretty easy to do, just click all ads daily (The clixsense add on helps a lot there) and try to work on tasks and offers, especially the surveys. If you click the "surveys" link, you will notice a green button near the top marked "profile". If you fill this out you will get more survey offers that are tailored to your demographics. Play the clixgrid game daily for a chance on winning money and of course, read the forum. All of the above will earn you a daily bonus which can add up quite nicely too. If you advertise your link, banner or splash pages at other places, you might get a few direct referrals and earn money from them as well. The last thing you might consider is saving your earnings and buying a premium upgrade. Trust me, it's worth it. But above all else, have fun here!
muzzleloader
Posts454
Member Since24 Feb 2007
Last Visit1 Aug 2016
Likes Given171
Likes Received256/156

#5 by mamb » Fri Oct 31, 2014 01:47

reza69 wrote: Hello all this is my first post and I am form Bangladesh. How can I earn money more form hear ?

Welcome to :clixsense:
Be active and stay with us ( :cs: )

I think you make a typing mistake (From Bangladesh not "form Bangladesh").
mamb
Posts191
Member Since8 Jan 2012
Last Visit15 Apr 2017
Likes Given79
Likes Received42/32
Return to 'Member Introduction' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 23, 2022 03:50:57 PST