Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalHindiElection Poll
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Election Poll

Locked

Which party u support?

Poll ended Tue May 20, 2014 00:18  »  Voted by 64 members  »  Single-choice
37
58%
12
19%
9
14%
2
3%
4
6%

#41 by dreamwarrior12 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 05:41

patilva wrote: hats off to Ravish kumar and NDTV for showing the unbiased reality of indain politics trend

Yes a Ravish who abuse other castes in his shows always. Who carries out shows on a biased channel NDTV who ran fake tweets about Sushma swaraj and then had to apologize who carries out fake report and next day had to run a public disclaimer about the whole show. Whos Barkha Dutt openly stated one of the BJP leaders as the word i do not want to mention. So please take some better example and come with. Why not take MJ Akbar why not take Shenzawaz Hussain why not take Siddhart Nath Singh who were better and much more respected jurnos in their time who now favor BJP :)
dreamwarrior12
Posts294
Member Since27 Nov 2013
Last Visit17 Sep 2015
Likes Given58
Likes Received113/76

#42 by patilva » Mon Apr 14, 2014 06:59

^ better example will be the result on 16 may ( my guess is NDA 180 to 210 ; UPA 125 to 150 and rests others ).
patilva
Posts670
Member Since1 Nov 2013
Last Visit16 Feb 2018
Likes Given396
Likes Received381/253

#43 by aryanraj150 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 07:28

All over India everyone is saying that we want One & only Narendra Modi, nothing to take with the parties.

So i think................

Abki bar modi sarkar :thumbup:
aryanraj150
Posts1,695
Member Since23 Jun 2013
Last Visit30 Nov 2021
Likes Given885
Likes Received1,727/917

#44 by dreamwarrior12 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 09:41

patilva wrote: ^ better example will be the result on 16 may ( my guess is NDA 180 to 210 ; UPA 125 to 150 and rests others ).

did u saw ur NDTV opinion poll today it gave NDTV 275 :) and AAP only 1 seat :) hehe lets see my expectations is NDA 230
dreamwarrior12
Posts294
Member Since27 Nov 2013
Last Visit17 Sep 2015
Likes Given58
Likes Received113/76

#45 by Sukam » Thu Apr 17, 2014 06:36

5th phase completed :thumbup:
Sukam
Posts2,311
Member Since3 Dec 2012
Last Visit25 Jan 2022
Likes Given2,090
Likes Received1,833/862

#46 by patilva » Thu Apr 17, 2014 06:56

voted today :thumbup:
patilva
Posts670
Member Since1 Nov 2013
Last Visit16 Feb 2018
Likes Given396
Likes Received381/253

#47 by pgorade007 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 08:45

We welcomes the Changes in India Politics.
pgorade007
Posts15
Member Since29 Mar 2014
Last Visit6 Jun 2014
Likes Given0
Likes Received4/4

#48 by ptcearnings11 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 08:45

dreamwarrior12 wrote: Who ever is Indian and says Modi is culprit is the biggest (removed this :) ) of India and he should go to PAKISTAN and live there.

You talk about arrogance the biggest arrogant are those
1) who say that 11% development rate is shit.
2) Who say 24 hr supply is bogus.
3) who say max water supply is not required.
4) Who say that maximum production of jobs is not required in India.



A few thousand people are getting free wi-fi but few millions don't get their basic need (water)! Even in Rajkot (where Mr Modi fought his first-ever election) people don't get enough water supply. They have to buy water from private tankers. The guy who is asking for 5 years didn't solve basic water supply problem in 13 years in Gujarat.
ptcearnings11
Posts9
Member Since25 Feb 2014
Last Visit25 Aug 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received12/8

#49 by ptcscrutiny » Thu Apr 17, 2014 08:46

patilva wrote: voted today :thumbup:

Was there a NOTA (None of the above) button on the EVM machine?
ptcscrutiny
Posts5,879
Member Since10 Sep 2010
Last Visit24 Jan 2022
Likes Given2,499
Likes Received5,784/2,529

#50 by patilva » Thu Apr 17, 2014 09:53

yes
patilva
Posts670
Member Since1 Nov 2013
Last Visit16 Feb 2018
Likes Given396
Likes Received381/253

#51 by ptcscrutiny » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:06

Great! :thumbup:
ptcscrutiny
Posts5,879
Member Since10 Sep 2010
Last Visit24 Jan 2022
Likes Given2,499
Likes Received5,784/2,529

#52 by patilva » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:10

ptcearnings11 wrote:
dreamwarrior12 wrote: Who ever is Indian and says Modi is culprit is the biggest (removed this :) ) of India and he should go to PAKISTAN and live there.

You talk about arrogance the biggest arrogant are those
1) who say that 11% development rate is shit.
2) Who say 24 hr supply is bogus.
3) who say max water supply is not required.
4) Who say that maximum production of jobs is not required in India.



A few thousand people are getting free wi-fi but few millions don't get their basic need (water)! Even in Rajkot (where Mr Modi fought his first-ever election) people don't get enough water supply. They have to buy water from private tankers. The guy who is asking for 5 years didn't solve basic water supply problem in 13 years in Gujarat.

modi group ( rather rss ) using great use of media (same did by pramod mahajan as india shining but failed it ).
But this advertising campaign may be successfull this time as new 18+ voter may not thing deeply.
Also the congress leadership RG is very poor , but modi should not be the alternative to it .
third front government may be formed for couple of year.
..

( my ) Maharashtra ( western ) well ahead of gujarat in every aspect.
patilva
Posts670
Member Since1 Nov 2013
Last Visit16 Feb 2018
Likes Given396
Likes Received381/253

#53 by dreamwarrior12 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:25

ptcearnings11 wrote:

A few thousand people are getting free wi-fi but few millions don't get their basic need (water)! Even in Rajkot (where Mr Modi fought his first-ever election) people don't get enough water supply. They have to buy water from private tankers. The guy who is asking for 5 years didn't solve basic water supply problem in 13 years in Gujarat.

Please show me where is the data and if you cant please know that it is a arid area moreover where can u get even that much water supply. Moreover i can bet even Lucknow capital of UP gets 6hr water supply whereas compare it to Gujarat u will know. Moreover you should know why did the Gujarat won the best water connectivity and supply award??
But people wont see that people will complain on one thing wont see other 1000 things common lift up of Modi bashing what the hell we got in this 60 years people just blame him of being in RSS and 2002 will u move above it no people wont bcz some Indians think they will have always "CHALTA HAI" culture wake up give someone chance who proved. come up with ideas and and if one cant give him a chance who likes to work.

patilva wrote:modi group ( rather rss ) using great use of media (same did by pramod mahajan as india shining but failed it ).
But this advertising campaign may be successfull this time as new 18+ voter may not thing deeply.
Also the congress leadership RG is very poor , but modi should not be the alternative to it .
third front government may be formed for couple of year.
..

( my ) Maharashtra ( western ) well ahead of gujarat in every aspect.
Yes advertising worked yes it worked with 160 seats in MP yes it worked in 140 seats in rajasthan yes it worked in 49 seats in Chattisgarh but why did not work in Delhi and other states. Dont think people are fools do u think all these combined people are fools no they are not so.
And ur and My Maharashtra is above Gujarat you don't have water supply you don't have electricity you don't have agriculture now Farmer suicide yes and you think i don't know about Maharashtra sorry but i was a resident of Nasik for many years know a lot of what is there and what is not . But still Nasik was the best city i lived and spent my life and Maharashtrian are good people and i miss them now :(

Wont talk more now just 1 month left But sorry i wont see you crying on 16th as i will be partying :)

ABKI BAR MODI SARKAR

And yes i am proud RSS supporter for kind of info :) and hence HINDU NATIONALIST
dreamwarrior12
Posts294
Member Since27 Nov 2013
Last Visit17 Sep 2015
Likes Given58
Likes Received113/76

#54 by ptcearnings11 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 22:31

dreamwarrior12 wrote:

Please show me where is the data and if you cant please know that it is a arid area moreover where can u get even that much water supply. Moreover i can bet even Lucknow capital of UP gets 6hr water supply whereas compare it to Gujarat u will know. Moreover you should know why did the Gujarat won the best water connectivity and supply award??
Rajkot city gets 20 minutes of water supply every alternate day.

For those who want to check, read this articles:


Acute water crisis in Saurashtra, Kutch and north Gujarat - The Hindu



http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/acute-water-crisis-in-saurashtra-kutch-and-north-gujarat/article4555193.ece
ptcearnings11
Posts9
Member Since25 Feb 2014
Last Visit25 Aug 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received12/8

#55 by dreamwarrior12 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 07:14

ptcearnings11 wrote:
dreamwarrior12 wrote:

Please show me where is the data and if you cant please know that it is a arid area moreover where can u get even that much water supply. Moreover i can bet even Lucknow capital of UP gets 6hr water supply whereas compare it to Gujarat u will know. Moreover you should know why did the Gujarat won the best water connectivity and supply award??
Rajkot city gets 20 minutes of water supply every alternate day.

For those who want to check, read this articles:


Acute water crisis in Saurashtra, Kutch and north Gujarat - The Hindu



http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/acute-water-crisis-in-saurashtra-kutch-and-north-gujarat/article4555193.ece

i think you just know to bash and nothing else hehe see the photo above and i think you know meaning of acute Kutch did not had rain that year and i think if you read news you would have known u show me story of march 2013 hehe anything in desperation show me more i can show you more for Maharashtra and other states which are worse we get 70% of what we need in Gujrat and other states not even reach 40% of what they need so who is better .

Its best state and it will be bcz other states follow Gujrat Gujrat makes the roads for other states to follow
dreamwarrior12
Posts294
Member Since27 Nov 2013
Last Visit17 Sep 2015
Likes Given58
Likes Received113/76

#56 by ptcearnings11 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:37

dreamwarrior12 wrote:
ptcearnings11 wrote:
dreamwarrior12 wrote:

Please show me where is the data and if you cant please know that it is a arid area moreover where can u get even that much water supply. Moreover i can bet even Lucknow capital of UP gets 6hr water supply whereas compare it to Gujarat u will know. Moreover you should know why did the Gujarat won the best water connectivity and supply award??
Rajkot city gets 20 minutes of water supply every alternate day.

For those who want to check, read this articles:


Acute water crisis in Saurashtra, Kutch and north Gujarat - The Hindu



http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/acute-water-crisis-in-saurashtra-kutch-and-north-gujarat/article4555193.ece

i think you just know to bash and nothing else hehe see the photo above and i think you know meaning of acute Kutch did not had rain that year and i think if you read news you would have known u show me story of march 2013 hehe anything in desperation show me more i can show you more for Maharashtra and other states which are worse we get 70% of what we need in Gujrat and other states not even reach 40% of what they need so who is better .




I am not basher but I am a person who checks facts before believing and doesn't get influenced by BHRAMAK PRACHAR. Any smart person who has read both the articles can understand my point.

SAMJHDAR ko ishara hi kafi hai, BLIND FOLLOWER ko nahi.
ptcearnings11
Posts9
Member Since25 Feb 2014
Last Visit25 Aug 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received12/8

#57 by livinggod29 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:43

patilva wrote:
modi group ( rather rss ) using great use of media (same did by pramod mahajan as india shining but failed it ).
But this advertising campaign may be successfull this time as new 18+ voter may not thing deeply.
Also the congress leadership RG is very poor , but modi should not be the alternative to it .
third front government may be formed for couple of year.
..

( my ) Maharashtra ( western ) well ahead of gujarat in every aspect.

Dont get your emotions into this.. Think as one nation... My maharashtra... ahead of gujarat .. i live in maharashtra in the outskirts of mumbai.. and am a native of gujarat (kutch)..
apko koi idea nahi hai how well developed gujarat is compared to maharashtra..
My native place had not pakka makan before the earthquake of 2001 but since then there has been tremendous development .. it gets enough water supply and 24hr electricity and the roads there are just awesome.. 4 lanes roads have come up (earlier only 1 lane that too bad condition)

In maharashtra i have seen load shedding since 2005.. even in my place which is vasai - virar.
have faced 8hrs load shedding during day and still face 15hrs of loadshedding in a week...

Still have to live on tankers becoz the water supply is not adequate.

i may not support modi but gujarat is developing way ahead of maharshtra in terms of basic infracstructure for us comman man !

if you dont believe me just take a trip to ahmedabad or any place in gujarat by raod and you will know the reality.
livinggod29
Posts296
Member Since16 Dec 2011
Last Visit17 Aug 2019
Likes Given98
Likes Received187/119

#58 by dreamwarrior12 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 13:19

ptcearnings11 wrote:
I am not basher but I am a person who checks facts before believing and doesn't get influenced by BHRAMAK PRACHAR. Any smart person who has read both the articles can understand my point.

SAMJHDAR ko ishara hi kafi hai, BLIND FOLLOWER ko nahi.

Want to see some truths lets see them

Narendra Modi's Gujarat model: It is about economic freedom, innovation, pride | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
The Gujarat miracle: There is no denying the major economic advances the state has made under Narendra Modi - The Times of India

Now lets see the reality of news paper The Hindu its the Newspaper who today said accused 2 Kasmiri Pandits that they met to huriyat leaders on Modi name but both the people named denied the fact. Even other huriyat leaders denied it. The Hindu openly criticized in one of its article Modi saying it wont support him on any matter.
So why should i believe this.

Let me assume for a minute that i bielieve this news but why do you just run for loopholes why dont u see the 1000 good he has done. You wont see them bcz u just Google 1 thing come up with it and then bash modi. Why not Google 1000 good things he has done.
As i said earlier no one can be perfect even modi says yes he did something but needs to do more. You wont see the 1000 good he did but would just jump on one bad or lopp hole which is there nothing is perfect even gods were not perfect.

Now coming to you tag of being BLIND FOLLOWER so now let me tell you something let me for a minute forget all these newsa nd report why shall i not believe my father who 2 years back went to Gujarat and to Kutch region and he found that the development there is unmatched. And my father aint in any party he was in army for you kind of info. So why should i not believe my family?

Now lets come to the other parameter even the Govt report made by Congress Govt say that the Gujrat is unmatchable in various parameters it may not be the best in all parameters but its overall parameter rank is always 1 2 or 3 . you can see the Tendulkar report economic survey etc. So why should i not believe this?

Yes i am not blind follower i get facts and then talk unlike people getting 1 or 2 Modi bashing newspaper reports or Govt of India 2002 riot reports.

If you want to see his work Go to Ahmadabad and Bhuj or to Gandhinagar see the development he has done post 2001 Earthquake. See the Sabarmati river front compare it to 2000 and 2012 you shall see something you would have never imagined.

And for you "KUCH DIN TO GUJARO GUJRAT MEIN".

go there see facts come back and talk we say because we have seen it and ye talk no rubbish but on our own eyes. I had the link i would have given you the Sabarmati river front map comparison and he you would have seen what he has done.

ABKI BAR MODI SARKAR
dreamwarrior12
Posts294
Member Since27 Nov 2013
Last Visit17 Sep 2015
Likes Given58
Likes Received113/76

#59 by Sukam » Thu Apr 24, 2014 05:17

:D
Sukam
Posts2,311
Member Since3 Dec 2012
Last Visit25 Jan 2022
Likes Given2,090
Likes Received1,833/862

#60 by dreamwarrior12 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 06:17

Sukam wrote: :D
would be voting on 30th and yes ABKI BAR MODI SARKAR :)
dreamwarrior12
Posts294
Member Since27 Nov 2013
Last Visit17 Sep 2015
Likes Given58
Likes Received113/76
Locked
Return to 'Hindi' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 27, 2022 09:25:59 PST