Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalHindiPlease help
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Please help

Locked

#101 by blood_demon » Thu Jan 16, 2014 20:37

Oh then you will need to wait..i think so...
blood_demon
Posts1,156
Member Since7 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Apr 2016
Likes Given66
Likes Received336/250

#102 by ptcscrutiny » Thu Jan 16, 2014 23:52

Congrats on receiving a fortune :$ :$
ptcscrutiny
Posts5,879
Member Since10 Sep 2010
Last Visit8 Jan 2022
Likes Given2,499
Likes Received5,784/2,529

#103 by sathishkumar90 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 00:34

blood_demon wrote: CF replied that the tasks were done but it was set up wrong by the task author..
i am free to cash out...
Thanks guys

Congratz blood_demon :thumbup:
sathishkumar90
Posts386
Member Since18 Sep 2012
Last Visit14 Jan 2019
Likes Given122
Likes Received196/119

#104 by blood_demon » Fri Jan 17, 2014 04:03

Thanks a lot satish...but still didnt get the checklist bonus from CS...didnt reply as of yet...when they will do will know how much bonus i got in that day should be around 30$ +
blood_demon
Posts1,156
Member Since7 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Apr 2016
Likes Given66
Likes Received336/250

#105 by Ashz007 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 04:22

blood_demon wrote: Thanks a lot satish...but still didnt get the checklist bonus from CS...didnt reply as of yet...when they will do will know how much bonus i got in that day should be around 30$ +

Same here
Ashz007
Posts257
Member Since17 Jan 2013
Last Visit20 Sep 2015
Likes Given154
Likes Received167/97

#106 by blood_demon » Fri Jan 17, 2014 08:13

Admin credited me the bonus..Thanks a lot CS...

Total checklist bonus for the day is $36.7912 exact....

:D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by blood_demon » Fri Jan 17, 2014 08:14 » edited 1 time in total
blood_demon
Posts1,156
Member Since7 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Apr 2016
Likes Given66
Likes Received336/250

#107 by Ashz007 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 08:38

That's Great ! You're so lucky.. :clap: :thumbup:

I had told you earlier (#48) and its the same that I calculated

Enjoy the bonus ! :D
Last edited by Ashz007 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 08:58 » edited 1 time in total
Ashz007
Posts257
Member Since17 Jan 2013
Last Visit20 Sep 2015
Likes Given154
Likes Received167/97

#108 by Ashz007 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 08:56

I sent a message now asking about the status regarding the same & got an immediate response
&
Guess what :D
Last edited by Ashz007 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 09:00 » edited 1 time in total
Ashz007
Posts257
Member Since17 Jan 2013
Last Visit20 Sep 2015
Likes Given154
Likes Received167/97

#109 by blood_demon » Fri Jan 17, 2014 09:00

Ashz007 wrote: I sent a message now & got an immediate response

Guess what :D

what??
blood_demon
Posts1,156
Member Since7 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Apr 2016
Likes Given66
Likes Received336/250

#110 by Ashz007 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 09:08

Even i got credited right away with the same response that you received :thumbup:

Really thankful to the :clixsense: team

So its $12.0052 (earlier) + $25.1988 (now) = $37.204 (total bonus) :D :$ [Never imagined]
Ashz007
Posts257
Member Since17 Jan 2013
Last Visit20 Sep 2015
Likes Given154
Likes Received167/97

#111 by blood_demon » Fri Jan 17, 2014 09:11

Ashz007 wrote: Even i got credited right away with the same response that you received :thumbup:

Really thankful to the :clixsense: team

So its $12.0052 (earlier) + $25.1988 (now) = $37.204 (total bonus) :D :$ [Never imagined]

Thats great Ashz007....so you are the number 1 earner in the whole CS team...you have earned the highest checklist bonus and highest payment...

People will use your cashout and checklist to make their ads..!!
blood_demon
Posts1,156
Member Since7 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Apr 2016
Likes Given66
Likes Received336/250

#112 by Ashz007 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 09:24

Nahh.. m not no.1 anywhere.. :lol: though the 2nd part may be true & the 3rd - I have absolutely no idea how & who would ever do that :P

Have you noticed, the account summary hasn't changed so when you'll calculate it'll always be a mystery why isn't it adding up correctly :lol: (Only you'd be knowing that) & the sub type in the transaction history is very rare.
Ashz007
Posts257
Member Since17 Jan 2013
Last Visit20 Sep 2015
Likes Given154
Likes Received167/97

#113 by ptcscrutiny » Fri Jan 17, 2014 09:24

Well done both of you :clap:
Like I said before, if you did the tasks honestly there is nothing to worry :thumbup:

Once again congrats to both of you and enjoy the earnings!
ptcscrutiny
Posts5,879
Member Since10 Sep 2010
Last Visit8 Jan 2022
Likes Given2,499
Likes Received5,784/2,529

#114 by blood_demon » Fri Jan 17, 2014 09:30

Ashz007 wrote: Nahh.. m not no.1 anywhere.. :lol: though the 2nd part may be true & the 3rd - I have absolutely no idea how & who would ever do that :P

Have you noticed, the account summary hasn't changed so when you'll calculate it'll always be a mystery why isn't it adding up correctly :lol: (Only you'd be knowing that) & the sub type in the transaction history is very rare.

account summary wont change as its a special credit by the Admin and the first time they did from the year 2007 I think so...anyways whos going to see our accounts but you are the highest earner in Clixsense..

blood_demon
Posts1,156
Member Since7 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Apr 2016
Likes Given66
Likes Received336/250

#115 by blood_demon » Fri Jan 17, 2014 09:32

ptcscrutiny wrote: Well done both of you :clap:
Like I said before, if you did the tasks honestly there is nothing to worry :thumbup:

Once again congrats to both of you and enjoy the earnings!

Thanks a lot ptcscrutiny...
Frankly speaking in tasks if you dont work you wont get paid..there is no other alternative here...!
Thanks a lot for your help also..!
blood_demon
Posts1,156
Member Since7 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Apr 2016
Likes Given66
Likes Received336/250

#116 by Ashz007 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 09:42

I'm highly obliged to you for that ! :) but we both have done well & I wanna be grounded :P
Don't think i deserve that as of now. Still way to go my friend :thumbup:
Ashz007
Posts257
Member Since17 Jan 2013
Last Visit20 Sep 2015
Likes Given154
Likes Received167/97

#117 by blood_demon » Fri Jan 17, 2014 09:47

Ashz007 wrote: I'm highly obliged to you for that ! :) but we both have done well & I wanna be grounded :P
Don't think i deserve that as of now. Still way to go my friend :thumbup:

You did very well...!!
so you deserve it..!!
blood_demon
Posts1,156
Member Since7 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Apr 2016
Likes Given66
Likes Received336/250

#118 by ab30010 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 07:30

having problem with matomy and tokenads surveys.i submit many tickets on the support link available on tokenads wall. i send an email to tokenads and on 14 january 2014 they reply me that their technical team will look in this matter. but they are doing nothing to solve the problem. every time i click on the survey offers on tokenads wall they redirect me to the a website(www.valuedopinions.co.in) and there is no survey on this page. i even already sign up for valuedopinion but i am not get paid for this. morever i want to say that clixsense should have some what control on the other offerwalls so that the members don't get any technical problem. please look in this matter and try to sove it. same problem arrive with the matomy wall surveys.
ab30010
Posts65
Member Since31 May 2012
Last Visit6 Feb 2016
Likes Given43
Likes Received9/8

#119 by blood_demon » Sat Jan 18, 2014 07:37

ab30010 wrote: having problem with matomy and tokenads surveys.i submit many tickets on the support link available on tokenads wall. i send an email to tokenads and on 14 january 2014 they reply me that their technical team will look in this matter. but they are doing nothing to solve the problem. every time i click on the survey offers on tokenads wall they redirect me to the a website(www.valuedopinions.co.in) and there is no survey on this page. i even already sign up for valuedopinion but i am not get paid for this. morever i want to say that clixsense should have some what control on the other offerwalls so that the members don't get any technical problem. please look in this matter and try to sove it. same problem arrive with the matomy wall surveys.

I am very sorry to say CS wont ever have anything to do with the offerwall as these are individual companies which are meant for one reason is to earn money by not paying the people...so you can go on sending as many number of emails you want you wont get paid at all...
these offerwall pay every 1 person out of 10 people who have done the work..valuedopinions is a good website they give vouchers of flipkart...but when you do the surveys of that website using the offerwall you will get a chance of 10% of getting paid...
so I will say dont go for these offerwall..just do the video watching only...go for the SSI surveys and the tasks...its much better earning that way...
blood_demon
Posts1,156
Member Since7 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Apr 2016
Likes Given66
Likes Received336/250

#120 by abhimalikk1 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 06:19

frnds ek help kijiye plsss,,, frnds abhi m net chalane k liye dongle use krta hu jiski speed bht slow h, mtlb thik thak hi h,, pr m chahta hu ki m net connection chnge kru apna, kya m BSNL ka broadband use kr skta hu,, m wire k duwara net chla skta hu , plsss btaiye plsssssssssss,

BSNL LANDLINE SE BROADBAND CONNECTION SE... WIRE WALI SE....................... plsss btaiye plssss
abhimalikk1
Posts24
Member Since18 Jan 2014
Last Visit15 Feb 2016
Likes Given5
Likes Received1/1
Return to 'Hindi' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 18, 2022 20:55:19 PST