Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalHindihelp me?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
help me?

#1 by jahmed8 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:37

Kya hum 1 se jyada account open kar sakte hain clixsense par?
jahmed8
Posts7
Member Since31 Aug 2013
Last Visit9 Sep 2016
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#2 by ptcscrutiny » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:45

Nahi.

ClixSense Help Center

Quote:I share a home with my brother, my cousin, and his girlfriend - Can we each have a ClixSense account?
To protect the integrity of the ClixSense.com advertising system only one account per household is permitted. This is strictly enforced. Advertisers have paid for unique views of their product/service. To safeguard the value of their advertising dollar the ClixSense Fraud Prevention Department regularly reviews accounts for violations. Any account found to be in violation is suspended and any commissions earned are immediately returned to the advertiser. Again, this policy is strictly enforced and all determinations made by the ClixSense Fraud Prevention Department are final.
ptcscrutiny
Posts5,879
Member Since10 Sep 2010
Last Visit8 Jan 2022
Likes Given2,499
Likes Received5,784/2,529
Return to 'Hindi' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 18, 2022 21:46:20 PST