Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeSuccess StoriesMy Earning above $ 1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
My Earning above $ 1

Locked

#1 by peterjohn6912 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 21:13

Today I complete 5 offer = $ 1.76
($ 0.02 + $ 0.03 + $ 0.40 + $ 0.46 + 0.85)

View PTC Ads 16 clicks $0.025

ClixGrid Game 30 clicks $0.00

Complete Tasks Optional $0.00

Complete Offers 5 offers $1.76

Visit the Forum 50 views

Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0893

Very Very Happy :clap:
peterjohn6912
Posts36
Member Since23 Sep 2013
Last Visit26 Sep 2014
Likes Given2
Likes Received32/12

#2 by lawrencemp » Fri Nov 15, 2013 21:17

peterjohn6912 wrote: Today I complete 5 offer = $ 1.76
($ 0.02 + $ 0.03 + $ 0.40 + $ 0.46 + 0.85)

View PTC Ads 16 clicks $0.025

ClixGrid Game 30 clicks $0.00

Complete Tasks Optional $0.00

Complete Offers 5 offers $1.76

Visit the Forum 50 views

Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0893

Very Very Happy :clap:



CONGRATS! Keep it up! :)
lawrencemp
Posts14
Member Since23 Sep 2011
Last Visit11 Aug 2017
Likes Given3
Likes Received32/12

#3 by naved1 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 00:24

peterjohn6912 wrote: Today I complete 5 offer = $ 1.76
($ 0.02 + $ 0.03 + $ 0.40 + $ 0.46 + 0.85)

View PTC Ads 16 clicks $0.025

ClixGrid Game 30 clicks $0.00

Complete Tasks Optional $0.00

Complete Offers 5 offers $1.76

Visit the Forum 50 views

Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0893

Very Very Happy :clap:

congrats buddy :xthumbup:

goodluck for more earnings x:D
naved1
Posts80
Member Since9 Jan 2013
Last Visit25 Mar 2015
Likes Given20
Likes Received15/15

#4 by peterjohn6912 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 20:26

Thanks
peterjohn6912
Posts36
Member Since23 Sep 2013
Last Visit26 Sep 2014
Likes Given2
Likes Received32/12

#5 by janetcorsino14 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 21:21

congratulations to you...
janetcorsino14
Posts103
Member Since21 Jan 2013
Last Visit13 Jan 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received35/24

#6 by peterjohn6912 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 04:56

I just earn $ 2.50 today (3 Offer & 7 Tasks)

View PTC Ads 11 clicks $0.20

ClixGrid Game 35 clicks $0.00

Complete Tasks 7 tasks $0.17 (0.02+0.03+0.02+0.03+0.02+0.03+0.02)

Complete Offers 3 offers $2.31 (0.38+0.77+1.16)

Visit the Forum 45 views

Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1250

Very Very Happy ..... Hope I can make it daily :D

Thanks You :clixsense:
Last edited by peterjohn6912 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 19:22 » edited 1 time in total
peterjohn6912
Posts36
Member Since23 Sep 2013
Last Visit26 Sep 2014
Likes Given2
Likes Received32/12

#7 by G_A » Sun Nov 17, 2013 20:16

Great Work
G_A
Posts1,373
Member Since10 May 2013
Last Visit1 Apr 2018
Likes Given100
Likes Received937/427

#8 by zeljkoaleksov » Mon Nov 18, 2013 00:06

bravoo :xthumbup:
zeljkoaleksov
Posts95
Member Since15 May 2010
Last Visit22 Jan 2015
Likes Given48
Likes Received20/17

#9 by gouriprasad41 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 00:09

good job
gouriprasad41
Posts155
Member Since2 Aug 2013
Last Visit3 Feb 2017
Likes Given11
Likes Received34/23

#10 by aryanraj150 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 00:57

Keep it up ! :clap: :clap:
aryanraj150
Posts1,695
Member Since23 Jun 2013
Last Visit30 Nov 2021
Likes Given885
Likes Received1,727/917

#11 by peterjohn6912 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 19:59

Thanks
peterjohn6912
Posts36
Member Since23 Sep 2013
Last Visit26 Sep 2014
Likes Given2
Likes Received32/12

#12 by G_A » Fri Nov 22, 2013 09:34

peterjohn6912 wrote: I just earn $ 2.50 today (3 Offer & 7 Tasks)

View PTC Ads 11 clicks $0.20

ClixGrid Game 35 clicks $0.00

Complete Tasks 7 tasks $0.17 (0.02+0.03+0.02+0.03+0.02+0.03+0.02)

Complete Offers 3 offers $2.31 (0.38+0.77+1.16)

Visit the Forum 45 views

Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1250

Very Very Happy ..... Hope I can make it daily :D

Thanks You :clixsense:

Congrats :clap:

I believe you can definitely earn .... if you get log in clixsense daily ...
G_A
Posts1,373
Member Since10 May 2013
Last Visit1 Apr 2018
Likes Given100
Likes Received937/427

#13 by peterjohn6912 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 19:06

Just make $ 2.00 (7 offers)

View PTC Ads 15 clicks $0.028

ClixGrid Game 20 clicks $0.00

Complete Tasks Optional $0.00

Complete Offers 7 offers $1.90

Visit the Forum 35 views

Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.

Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0964

Again A Good Day to Earn

Very Happy :D
peterjohn6912
Posts36
Member Since23 Sep 2013
Last Visit26 Sep 2014
Likes Given2
Likes Received32/12

#14 by gouriprasad41 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 20:49

keep it up
gouriprasad41
Posts155
Member Since2 Aug 2013
Last Visit3 Feb 2017
Likes Given11
Likes Received34/23

#15 by peterjohn6912 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 19:39

gouriprasad41 wrote: keep it up

Thanks
peterjohn6912
Posts36
Member Since23 Sep 2013
Last Visit26 Sep 2014
Likes Given2
Likes Received32/12

#16 by G_A » Mon Nov 25, 2013 21:56

peterjohn6912 wrote: Just make $ 2.00 (7 offers)

View PTC Ads 15 clicks $0.028

ClixGrid Game 20 clicks $0.00

Complete Tasks Optional $0.00

Complete Offers 7 offers $1.90

Visit the Forum 35 views

Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.

Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0964

Again A Good Day to Earn

Very Happy :D

Congrats Once Again :clap:
G_A
Posts1,373
Member Since10 May 2013
Last Visit1 Apr 2018
Likes Given100
Likes Received937/427

#17 by peterjohn6912 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 20:02

Again make $ 2.00 (7 Offers)

View PTC Ads 10 clicks $0.023

ClixGrid Game 30 clicks $0.00

Complete Tasks Optional $0.00

Complete Offers 7 offers $1.96

Visit the Forum 5 views

Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.

Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0992

Its nice to make $ 2.00 a day ... isn't it ! !

Thanks You :clixsense:
peterjohn6912
Posts36
Member Since23 Sep 2013
Last Visit26 Sep 2014
Likes Given2
Likes Received32/12

#18 by G_A » Thu Nov 28, 2013 23:41

Nice earning

Keep moving
G_A
Posts1,373
Member Since10 May 2013
Last Visit1 Apr 2018
Likes Given100
Likes Received937/427

#19 by sharadk09 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:51

peterjohn6912 wrote: Thanks

congrats yaar......keep the way continue
sharadk09
Posts13
Member Since11 Nov 2013
Last Visit7 Sep 2014
Likes Given8
Likes Received0

#20 by peterjohn6912 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 20:41

sharadk09 wrote:
peterjohn6912 wrote: Thanks

congrats yaar......keep the way continue

Thanks
peterjohn6912
Posts36
Member Since23 Sep 2013
Last Visit26 Sep 2014
Likes Given2
Likes Received32/12
Locked
Return to 'Success Stories' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 20, 2022 23:44:57 PST