Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkWhat a day at clixsense.
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
What a day at clixsense.

#1 by freemoneylinks » Fri Oct 25, 2013 16:05

When i started actually doing surveys this month (OCT 1st) I was pretty intent on figuring out how to get them to work for me.
Well i guess being Honest with them paid off.

I have earned over $130.00 in surveys alone so far this month.

But today well today its like i started over.

31 survey try's ...5 offer try's... i gain $3.54 and $.14 of that was from clix. 3 offers completed and 2 surveys!!!

Now I'm not complaining or am i upset in anyway, but i see a lot of people that are , they don't get any or they never get to finish one.

Well that's how this works. I have my bad days as well as my really good day ( 2 days ago i earned over 21.00 doing surveys) But you need to keep trying and don't let them make ya upset and stop. Consistence is what pays off not bit****!!!

So when ya go try one later today or tomorrow go in with the attitude of if im honest about everything in this survey and i don't get it then i did as i was asked today and have no regrets about it and move to the next thing.

I hope this helps cheer ya up and get ya doing some extra things out there!!

Good luck and Cheers!!
Freemoneylinks
freemoneylinks
Posts370
Member Since30 Mar 2011
Last Visit1 Feb 2016
Likes Given46
Likes Received158/74

#2 by rankokit » Fri Oct 25, 2013 16:57

That's true sometimes you make loads of money and sometimes you don't . When I first joined up I did really well for about 1 month and than I had a really bad month, I think I did only about $60 the whole month but since yesterday things started to pick up and hopefully will stay like this for some time. :)
rankokit
Posts184
Member Since31 Jul 2013
Last Visit13 Dec 2013
Likes Given16
Likes Received36/31

#3 by valerie » Fri Oct 25, 2013 17:34

That's pretty much the way it is with most things in life, if you think about it.

I've always been kind of amazed at the expectations people have online but I do think that is changing
a bit.

What I mean is, there are a lot of people that EXPECT to make a lot of cash, in a short period of time
AND what really takes the cake, is they expect it to happen for them without much work.

To take that even further, a lot of people even DEMAND it. They think just because they joined something
and/or paid a few dollars for something, they have the right to demand everything.

It's kind of weird when you think about that because......

How often do people make demands on their boss at their offline job? People will drag themselves out
of bed, get ready for work half asleep, get in a car or bus or what have you to get to work. They do it
day after day, punch the time clock day after day, year after year, rarely make any demands on anything
at their offline job, and seldom even get a raise.

Maybe all that online demanding and expectations wouldn't be too bad if the same people really had
the experience and knew what they were doing, knew what they were to expect, really have normal
expectations.

Take ClixSense, a perfect example of a great way for free to make extra money. Even with the upgrade,
it's mighty low cost. Yet, hardly a day goes by that someone isn't complaining about something here and/or
demanding something here.

.....bottom line, most people do get what they deserve.....and usually those that work hard, gain the
most success. After all, we know that a rolling stone, gathers no moss.....errr.....Bob Dylan? :mrgreen:

Good days and Bad days, online and offline, such is life.
Last edited by valerie » Fri Oct 25, 2013 17:35 » edited 1 time in total
valerie
Posts22,639
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last Visit29 Nov 2022
Likes Given5,669
Likes Received20,057/8,599

#4 by jcboy4444 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 19:04

Yeahh !!!
jcboy4444
Posts46
Member Since15 Sep 2013
Last Visit14 May 2014
Likes Given5
Likes Received6/6

#5 by freemoneylinks » Sat Oct 26, 2013 09:47

And the slump continues!!! LOL Man i love Clixsense... on a brite note i won 25 cents on clix grid.. first win in 30 days. :mrgreen:
Last edited by ptcscrutiny » Sat Oct 26, 2013 09:56 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: Excessive emoticons
freemoneylinks
Posts370
Member Since30 Mar 2011
Last Visit1 Feb 2016
Likes Given46
Likes Received158/74

#6 by Kreacher » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:37

What amazes me is that many PTC and other Paid To sites (not ClixSense) foster the concept of "Get Rich Quick". Their banners reflect this in suttle ways. Then people join and make ads that all but promise, with proper disclaimers, that you could make thousands a day so others will join under them as referrals (keywords often overlooked by potential members/referrals are "could, can, possibly" and other such vague words).

Just my view.
Kreacher
Posts219
Member Since18 Jul 2009
Last Visit5 Jul 2017
Likes Given46
Likes Received78/59

#7 by valerie » Sat Oct 26, 2013 13:42

There's several new paid to call's listed in there today, if you do those.
valerie
Posts22,639
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last Visit29 Nov 2022
Likes Given5,669
Likes Received20,057/8,599

#8 by freemoneylinks » Sat Oct 26, 2013 14:02

Yep i see them every day. i don't care to much for those since 99% of the time I'm not sincerely looking at purchasing anything and that IS what its about. But i don't do a lot of the wall offers either. i Did manage to get 4 surveys in this afternoon worth 12 bucks so all is good in Clixsense world today!!
freemoneylinks
Posts370
Member Since30 Mar 2011
Last Visit1 Feb 2016
Likes Given46
Likes Received158/74
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 5, 2022 07:51:55 PST