Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalHindiEasy offers
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Easy offers

Post Reply

#121 by Sukam » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:01

prdparya wrote: need help for toluna offer
please tell me every thing about that offer, i have completed the offer

u must complete one survey on toluna to get paid 1.5 $ :thumbup:
Sukam
Posts2,311
Member Since3 Dec 2012
Last Visit1 Feb 2023
Likes Given2,090
Likes Received1,835/862

#122 by prdparya » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:19

the surrvey which i need to complete , where it appear?
prdparya
Posts112
Member Since13 Mar 2014
Last Visit10 Jan 2017
Likes Given40
Likes Received16/10

#123 by Sukam » Mon Apr 07, 2014 16:57

prdparya wrote: the surrvey which i need to complete , where it appear?

checkout email id with which u registered :thumbup:
Sukam
Posts2,311
Member Since3 Dec 2012
Last Visit1 Feb 2023
Likes Given2,090
Likes Received1,835/862

#124 by blood_demon » Sun Apr 20, 2014 09:40

video ads in super rewards for 2cents...

for me its not working the video widget is not loading...try it if you can
blood_demon
Posts1,156
Member Since7 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Apr 2016
Likes Given66
Likes Received336/250

#125 by karrzzz » Tue Apr 22, 2014 08:31

how to get more ads ?
im new to ptc please help me out.
karrzzz
Posts2
Member Since15 Apr 2014
Last Visit6 May 2014
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#126 by ptcscrutiny » Tue Apr 22, 2014 08:56

karrzzz wrote: how to get more ads ?
im new to ptc please help me out.

There is nothing you can do about it since ads depend on advertisers.
ptcscrutiny
Posts5,880
Member Since10 Sep 2010
Last Visit4 Feb 2023
Likes Given2,500
Likes Received5,784/2,529

#127 by aryanraj150 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 07:19

Sukam wrote:
prdparya wrote: need help for toluna offer
please tell me every thing about that offer, i have completed the offer

u must complete one survey on toluna to get paid 1.5 $ :thumbup:

I did this offer much earlier, even a week ago i redeem my 2000 points into 200 rs flipkart purchase, I used my purchase and recieved my order but here in clixsense they gave me nothing, u r lucky u got, I filed a tkt but no response yet.
aryanraj150
Posts1,695
Member Since23 Jun 2013
Last Visit30 Nov 2021
Likes Given885
Likes Received1,727/917

#128 by patilva » Thu Apr 24, 2014 04:28

Watch this video and earn 2 ClixCents 4.28 min

at super rewards and its paying instantly :D
patilva
Posts670
Member Since1 Nov 2013
Last Visit16 Feb 2018
Likes Given396
Likes Received381/253

#129 by blood_demon » Fri Apr 25, 2014 05:05

patilva wrote: Watch this video and earn 2 ClixCents 4.28 min

at super rewards and its paying instantly :D

done..
blood_demon
Posts1,156
Member Since7 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Apr 2016
Likes Given66
Likes Received336/250

#130 by v4victor » Tue Jul 15, 2014 13:26

Guys you all are getting huge number of tasks and offers but I am not so lucky while I am also in India.
Can you please help me out if possible.
v4victor
Posts5
Member Since22 Apr 2014
Last Visit17 Jan 2015
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#131 by snehalsol555 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 00:41

i have 13 direct refferals but i am unable to get clicks of them
snehalsol555
Posts16
Member Since21 Jun 2014
Last Visit27 Jul 2017
Likes Given1
Likes Received1/1

#132 by yavarkhan003 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 02:48

hallo,livinggod29, jasbirrana,sonusharma555,Sukam,uzair_friends,doston aur ap sab k sath aur jitne bhi yahan maujood hain sab ko mera pyaar bhara salam... main yahan ye pehla post kar raha hun aj mere teen din pure hue hain signup kiye hue... koi ye bataye k kitne ads daily aate hain rozana, q k mere pas to bohot kam aate hain. kya ye isliye hai k main naya hun.
yavarkhan003
Posts37
Member Since18 Jul 2014
Last Visit20 Sep 2015
Likes Given5
Likes Received9/7

#133 by amitahuja1995 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 23:45

yavarkhan003 wrote: hallo,livinggod29, jasbirrana,sonusharma555,Sukam,uzair_friends,doston aur ap sab k sath aur jitne bhi yahan maujood hain sab ko mera pyaar bhara salam... main yahan ye pehla post kar raha hun aj mere teen din pure hue hain signup kiye hue... koi ye bataye k kitne ads daily aate hain rozana, q k mere pas to bohot kam aate hain. kya ye isliye hai k main naya hun.


BRO ADS km hai yha to app tasks and offers try kro..yha pr tum 10-15 task se hi kma skte ho
amitahuja1995
Posts40
Member Since2 Oct 2013
Last Visit3 Aug 2021
Likes Given19
Likes Received18/15

#134 by mridula2011 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 20:12

There is one 1 cent video offer in 'super rewards' sponsered by Ballantines golf club.
mridula2011
Posts1,039
Member Since8 Aug 2011
Last Visit15 Sep 2019
Likes Given1,057
Likes Received863/543

#135 by blood_demon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 06:11

6 videos in super rewards none working for me...
try if you are lucky..
blood_demon
Posts1,156
Member Since7 Nov 2012
Last Visit21 Apr 2016
Likes Given66
Likes Received336/250

#136 by kevalbarot » Mon Aug 18, 2014 03:14

today i see a new tipes of offer it name is (Your Surveys — Daily Survey) so how can i complate it? :?: :?:
kevalbarot
Posts45
Member Since12 Jun 2014
Last Visit18 Apr 2017
Likes Given2
Likes Received5/3

#137 by ptcscrutiny » Mon Aug 18, 2014 07:33

ashvinbarot wrote: today i see a new tipes of offer it name is (Your Surveys — Daily Survey) so how can i complate it? :?: :?:

Just like you complete other surveys.
ptcscrutiny
Posts5,880
Member Since10 Sep 2010
Last Visit4 Feb 2023
Likes Given2,500
Likes Received5,784/2,529

#138 by kevalbarot » Mon Aug 18, 2014 08:15

ptcscrutiny wrote:
ashvinbarot wrote: today i see a new tipes of offer it name is (Your Surveys — Daily Survey) so how can i complate it? :?: :?:

Just like you complete other surveys.

but har bar esa likh k aata he!!
:x :x

:x :x :x :x
kevalbarot
Posts45
Member Since12 Jun 2014
Last Visit18 Apr 2017
Likes Given2
Likes Received5/3

#139 by sinjinee1978 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 07:01

hai to every body i am only clicking the ads other works are confusing for me.
sinjinee1978
Posts5
Member Since18 Jul 2014
Last Visit20 Aug 2014
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/2

#140 by patilva » Fri Aug 22, 2014 07:55

video offer for 2 cents on account summary page (matomy) :)
patilva
Posts670
Member Since1 Nov 2013
Last Visit16 Feb 2018
Likes Given396
Likes Received381/253
Return to 'Hindi' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Feb 8, 2023 21:40:50 PST