Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalHindiIt's SURVEY time
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
It's SURVEY time

#1921 by joshiv20 » Tue May 05, 2015 11:22

Completed Global Test Market Survey on Psychological behavior in a business environment. Good Survey.
05 May 2015 14:16 EST Complete Your Surveys $0.8300
:)
joshiv20
Posts736
Member Since16 Aug 2011
Last Visit20 Nov 2019
Likes Given278
Likes Received210/168

#1922 by joshiv20 » Wed May 06, 2015 12:28

Completed survey on Cyber Security in a global company.Very easy survey.
Congratulations!
You have successfully completed that survey.
Thank you for your participation!
06 May 2015 15:26 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #119548) $1.1700
joshiv20
Posts736
Member Since16 Aug 2011
Last Visit20 Nov 2019
Likes Given278
Likes Received210/168

#1923 by HemaSumant » Wed May 06, 2015 12:37

vkj202020 wrote: Completed survey on Cyber Security in a global company.Very easy survey.
Congratulations!
You have successfully completed that survey.
Thank you for your participation!
06 May 2015 15:26 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #119548) $1.1700

Me 2 :)
HemaSumant
Posts570
Member Since31 Mar 2011
Last Visit27 Mar 2018
Likes Given594
Likes Received377/255

#1924 by roshni1994 » Wed May 06, 2015 12:42

HemaSumant wrote:
vkj202020 wrote: Completed survey on Cyber Security in a global company.Very easy survey.
Congratulations!
You have successfully completed that survey.
Thank you for your participation!
06 May 2015 15:26 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #119548) $1.1700

Me 2 :)

Me 3 ;)
roshni1994
Posts1,101
Member Since11 Feb 2014
Last Visit1 Nov 2018
Likes Given612
Likes Received506/351

#1925 by HemaSumant » Wed May 06, 2015 13:22

Just completed another samplicio.us survey LoI : 20 mins approx., $1.50 and the survey was about the techonolgy companies and rate them accordingly !
HemaSumant
Posts570
Member Since31 Mar 2011
Last Visit27 Mar 2018
Likes Given594
Likes Received377/255

#1926 by livinggod29 » Thu May 07, 2015 00:27

Just completed an opinion world survey worth $0.85
LOI : 5mins !!
livinggod29
Posts296
Member Since16 Dec 2011
Last Visit17 Aug 2019
Likes Given98
Likes Received187/119

#1927 by aryanraj150 » Thu May 07, 2015 11:52

roshni1994 wrote:
HemaSumant wrote:
vkj202020 wrote: Completed survey on Cyber Security in a global company.Very easy survey.
Congratulations!
You have successfully completed that survey.
Thank you for your participation!
06 May 2015 15:26 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #119548) $1.1700

Me 2 :)

Me 3 ;)

We're Sorry!
Unfortunately the survey you attempted has been closed
and is not accepting new participants.
New surveys are added all the time, so please check back later. :( :o
aryanraj150
Posts1,695
Member Since23 Jun 2013
Last Visit30 Nov 2021
Likes Given885
Likes Received1,727/917

#1928 by joshiv20 » Thu May 07, 2015 12:28

07 May 2015 15:22 EST Complete Your Surveys $0.8300
Survey topic was:Grooming tools. I have done this survey for 3 times for the last 1& 1/2 year(same survey).
joshiv20
Posts736
Member Since16 Aug 2011
Last Visit20 Nov 2019
Likes Given278
Likes Received210/168

#1929 by HemaSumant » Thu May 07, 2015 12:37

vkj202020 wrote: 07 May 2015 15:22 EST Complete Your Surveys $0.8300
Survey topic was:Grooming tools. I have done this survey for 3 times for the last 1& 1/2 year(same survey).

Me 2 :) completed this survey :)
HemaSumant
Posts570
Member Since31 Mar 2011
Last Visit27 Mar 2018
Likes Given594
Likes Received377/255

#1930 by HemaSumant » Thu May 07, 2015 12:38

HemaSumant wrote: Just completed another samplicio.us survey LoI : 20 mins approx., $1.50 and the survey was about the techonolgy companies and rate them accordingly !

Got the opportunity to do this survey again in your-surveys router :)
HemaSumant
Posts570
Member Since31 Mar 2011
Last Visit27 Mar 2018
Likes Given594
Likes Received377/255

#1931 by sathishkumar90 » Thu May 07, 2015 22:45

OMG 11 survey invites :o







not able to complete any survey :lol:
sathishkumar90
Posts386
Member Since18 Sep 2012
Last Visit14 Jan 2019
Likes Given122
Likes Received196/119

#1932 by joshiv20 » Thu May 07, 2015 23:00

Dear, these surveys have been moving around for the last some days. Some of them have already been finished by so many.They're offering again n again but with no result.From the above list, I with other fellow-friends have completed some of the surveys and got paid out.This morning, same happened with me also. :$
joshiv20
Posts736
Member Since16 Aug 2011
Last Visit20 Nov 2019
Likes Given278
Likes Received210/168

#1933 by HemaSumant » Fri May 08, 2015 01:20

To my guess, most of these surveys have filled their quotas but still its reflecting to us ! May be few new surveys are added magically :D

Lets try our best to make :$ :$
HemaSumant
Posts570
Member Since31 Mar 2011
Last Visit27 Mar 2018
Likes Given594
Likes Received377/255

#1934 by HemaSumant » Fri May 08, 2015 01:45

Okay! Just completed a samplicio.us survey, LOI : 20mins , $1.50, and the survey was about credit cards!
HemaSumant
Posts570
Member Since31 Mar 2011
Last Visit27 Mar 2018
Likes Given594
Likes Received377/255

#1935 by HemaSumant » Fri May 08, 2015 09:17

HemaSumant wrote:
vkj202020 wrote: Completed survey on Cyber Security in a global company.Very easy survey.
Congratulations!
You have successfully completed that survey.
Thank you for your participation!
06 May 2015 15:26 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #119548) $1.1700

Me 2 :)

Just completed the same survey over your-surveys router :)
HemaSumant
Posts570
Member Since31 Mar 2011
Last Visit27 Mar 2018
Likes Given594
Likes Received377/255

#1936 by joshiv20 » Fri May 08, 2015 12:29

08 May 2015 15:24 EST Complete OpinionWorld (Router Survey) $0.8500
Same survey on Grooming tools:Electric Shavers repeated through different router---- Opinion Survey! just in a day.
joshiv20
Posts736
Member Since16 Aug 2011
Last Visit20 Nov 2019
Likes Given278
Likes Received210/168

#1937 by joshiv20 » Sat May 09, 2015 14:53

Congratulations!
You have successfully completed that survey.
Thank you for your participation!
A samplicio.us survey on 'Printers' use in a company'
09 May 2015 17:51 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #139914) $1.4500
joshiv20
Posts736
Member Since16 Aug 2011
Last Visit20 Nov 2019
Likes Given278
Likes Received210/168

#1938 by aryanraj150 » Sun May 10, 2015 03:27

vkj202020 wrote: Congratulations!
You have successfully completed that survey.
Thank you for your participation!
A samplicio.us survey on 'Printers' use in a company'
09 May 2015 17:51 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #139914) $1.4500

I did this survey twice 4m two invitations but not redirected me to the payment page, send a support ticket :thumbdown:
aryanraj150
Posts1,695
Member Since23 Jun 2013
Last Visit30 Nov 2021
Likes Given885
Likes Received1,727/917

#1939 by joshiv20 » Sun May 10, 2015 13:01

aryanraj150 wrote:
vkj202020 wrote: Congratulations!
You have successfully completed that survey.
Thank you for your participation!
A samplicio.us survey on 'Printers' use in a company'
09 May 2015 17:51 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #139914) $1.4500

I did this survey twice 4m two invitations but not redirected me to the payment page, send a support ticket :thumbdown:
Dear, I feel sorry for you. Its very frustrating not being paid when the survey is finished.Hope the positive reply soon.

joshiv20
Posts736
Member Since16 Aug 2011
Last Visit20 Nov 2019
Likes Given278
Likes Received210/168

#1940 by joshiv20 » Wed May 13, 2015 06:19

Completed GFK survey on the use of COMPUTERS, TABLETS and LAPTOPS.
13 May 2015 09:16 EST Complete OpinionWorld (Router Survey) $0.8500
joshiv20
Posts736
Member Since16 Aug 2011
Last Visit20 Nov 2019
Likes Given278
Likes Received210/168
Return to 'Hindi' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 22, 2022 15:50:02 PST