Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeYour Statsi won 0.10$
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
i won 0.10$

Locked

#1 by ReligionIslam » Thu Jan 03, 2013 22:05

CONGRATULATIONS!
You have just won $0.10!
You have 6 chances left for today


My ClixGrid Stats
Chances (Left/Total) 0 25
Clicks (Today/Total) 25 1,017
Winnings (Today/Total) $0.10 $0.80

Daily Checklist Bonus
Complete your checklist and earn a bonus! How?
View PTC Ads 10 clicks $0.058
ClixGrid Game 25 clicks $0.10
Complete Tasks 10 tasks required $0.00
Complete Offers 2 offers required $0.00
Visit the Forum 28 views
Last edited by ReligionIslam » Thu Jan 03, 2013 22:49 » edited 1 time in total
ReligionIslam
Posts116
Member Since26 Nov 2012
Last Visit23 Mar 2013
Likes Given1
Likes Received25/20

#2 by alievans20 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 23:47

nice
alievans20
Posts19
Member Since10 Nov 2012
Last Visit10 Apr 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/2

#3 by ReligionIslam » Thu Jan 03, 2013 23:53

alievans20 wrote: nice

tuna post kar he dya
lol
thnx
ReligionIslam
Posts116
Member Since26 Nov 2012
Last Visit23 Mar 2013
Likes Given1
Likes Received25/20

#4 by mirafuentesmk » Fri Jan 04, 2013 00:06

Congrats !!
mirafuentesmk
Posts27
Member Since1 Dec 2011
Last Visit4 Aug 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received4/4

#5 by nizamsam » Fri Jan 04, 2013 00:25

hi every new to clix sense since dec 3 till now i have earned $ 2 anything you guy know please let me know
nizamsam
Posts1
Member Since3 Dec 2012
Last Visit29 Jul 2015
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#6 by sanjeeva75 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 00:37

congratulations ReligionIslam :xthumbup:
sanjeeva75
Posts576
Member Since23 Aug 2011
Last Visit13 Aug 2015
Likes Given57
Likes Received137/111

#7 by ReligionIslam » Fri Jan 04, 2013 03:38

thnx all
Member Since 26 Nov 2012
ReligionIslam
Posts116
Member Since26 Nov 2012
Last Visit23 Mar 2013
Likes Given1
Likes Received25/20

#8 by ta11man » Fri Jan 04, 2013 04:06

alievans20 wrote: nice

Nice one , i won just once and ever since i have not win again.. can you really tell me how to make a right click.. :D
ta11man
Posts2
Member Since2 Aug 2012
Last Visit15 Jan 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#9 by cutestlink » Fri Jan 04, 2013 05:38

ReligionIslam wrote: thnx all
Member Since 26 Nov 2012

Congratulations! :) :clap: :clap:
cutestlink
Posts2,799
Member Since11 Nov 2012
Last Visit17 Jan 2015
Likes Given1,511
Likes Received804/600

#10 by cutestlink » Fri Jan 04, 2013 05:40

nizamsam wrote: hi every new to clix sense since dec 3 till now i have earned $ 2 anything you guy know please let me know

always play clixgrid, click ads, do some task, offers and invite friends and relatives :) enjoy earning at :clixsense:
cutestlink
Posts2,799
Member Since11 Nov 2012
Last Visit17 Jan 2015
Likes Given1,511
Likes Received804/600

#11 by ReligionIslam » Fri Jan 04, 2013 08:36

thnx cutestlink
ReligionIslam
Posts116
Member Since26 Nov 2012
Last Visit23 Mar 2013
Likes Given1
Likes Received25/20

#12 by ReligionIslam » Fri Jan 04, 2013 08:42

ReligionIslam wrote: CONGRATULATIONS!
You have just won $0.10!
You have 6 chances left for today


My ClixGrid Stats
Chances (Left/Total) 0 25
Clicks (Today/Total) 25 1,017
Winnings (Today/Total) $0.10 $0.80

Daily Checklist Bonus
Complete your checklist and earn a bonus! How?
View PTC Ads 10 clicks $0.058
ClixGrid Game 25 clicks $0.10
Complete Tasks 10 tasks required $0.00
Complete Offers 2 offers required $0.00
Visit the Forum 28 views

Update
Daily Checklist Bonus
Complete your checklist and earn a bonus! How?
View PTC Ads 15 clicks $0.089
ClixGrid Game 25 clicks $0.10
Complete Tasks 10 tasks required $0.00
Complete Offers 2 offers required $0.00
Visit the Forum 54 views
ReligionIslam
Posts116
Member Since26 Nov 2012
Last Visit23 Mar 2013
Likes Given1
Likes Received25/20

#13 by cutestlink » Fri Jan 04, 2013 09:59

ReligionIslam wrote: thnx cutestlink

Your welcome :) :xthumbup: :xthumbup:
cutestlink
Posts2,799
Member Since11 Nov 2012
Last Visit17 Jan 2015
Likes Given1,511
Likes Received804/600

#14 by mollykaur » Fri Jan 04, 2013 13:51

Congrats. I have won 5 extra chances twice this week. :D
mollykaur
Posts4
Member Since14 Nov 2012
Last Visit18 Jul 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received5/1

#15 by d1ny » Fri Jan 04, 2013 16:34

great...

congrats

:clap:
d1ny
Posts14
Member Since18 Dec 2012
Last Visit15 Feb 2013
Likes Given0
Likes Received5/4

#16 by saqibrajput » Sat Jan 05, 2013 02:48

ReligionIslam wrote:
ReligionIslam wrote: CONGRATULATIONS!
You have just won $0.10!
You have 6 chances left for today


My ClixGrid Stats
Chances (Left/Total) 0 25
Clicks (Today/Total) 25 1,017
Winnings (Today/Total) $0.10 $0.80

Daily Checklist Bonus
Complete your checklist and earn a bonus! How?
View PTC Ads 10 clicks $0.058
ClixGrid Game 25 clicks $0.10
Complete Tasks 10 tasks required $0.00
Complete Offers 2 offers required $0.00
Visit the Forum 28 views

Update
Daily Checklist Bonus
Complete your checklist and earn a bonus! How?
View PTC Ads 15 clicks $0.089
ClixGrid Game 25 clicks $0.10
Complete Tasks 10 tasks required $0.00
Complete Offers 2 offers required $0.00
Visit the Forum 54 views


Congrate
saqibrajput
Posts127
Member Since21 Jul 2011
Last Visit11 Jun 2014
Likes Given6
Likes Received42/31

#17 by nimish33 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 03:06

Hello,

CONGRATS............... :D :clap:
nimish33
Posts4,765
Member Since27 May 2011
Last Visit26 May 2018
Likes Given246
Likes Received882/716
Return to 'Your Stats' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 29, 2022 22:54:05 PST