Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalHindiCan we advertise our Referral Links at ClixSense?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Can we advertise our Referral Links at ClixSense?

#1 by bijaykumar2u » Sun Nov 11, 2012 20:45

Hi Moderators,
Can a Member advertise his/her Referral Links here at :clixsense: ? If possible, then how can we put our Referral Links at :clixsense: ? Kindly explain it with details and with Screen Shots.

Thanks.
bijaykumar2u
Posts295
Member Since21 Jan 2012
Last Visit10 Aug 2015
Likes Given51
Likes Received67/45

#2 by CodeNameX » Mon Nov 12, 2012 04:10

Lol are you crazy you advertise you clixsense link to users that are already at clixsense promote any other of your ptc site reff link or blog
CodeNameX
Posts1,191
Member Since3 Jul 2011
Last Visit9 May 2019
Likes Given458
Likes Received366/252

#3 by ptcscrutiny » Mon Nov 12, 2012 04:30

I agree with Ammadd here. Some of your questions are really very silly.
I'd suggest you don't open multiple topics for your doubts. Please ask all your doubts in one single thread. That would enough.

As for this question of yours, I hope someone will help you out because right now I am short of time to make screen-shots with an explanation.

Till then please go through the FAQ where everything is explained in a very nice way. If you read them carefully, you will understand it.

>> Advertising : FAQ
>> How do I submit a new ad?
Last edited by ptcscrutiny » Mon Nov 12, 2012 04:33 » edited 2 times in total
ptcscrutiny
Posts5,879
Member Since10 Sep 2010
Last Visit24 Jan 2022
Likes Given2,499
Likes Received5,784/2,529

#4 by uzair_friends » Mon Nov 12, 2012 04:40

bijaykumar_74 wrote: Hi Moderators,
Can a Member advertise his/her Referral Links here at :clixsense: ? If possible, then how can we put our Referral Links at :clixsense: ? Kindly explain it with details and with Screen Shots.

Thanks.

Which referral links are you talking about?? Clixsense referral link or referral link from other PTC websites?
uzair_friends
Posts1,682
Member Since21 Jun 2009
Last VisitToday
Likes Given451
Likes Received1,236/628

#5 by bijaykumar2u » Mon Nov 12, 2012 06:16

uzair_friends wrote:
bijaykumar_74 wrote: Hi Moderators,

Thanks.

Which referral links are you talking about?? Clixsense referral link or referral link from other PTC websites?

Ammadd wrote: Lol are you crazy you advertise you clixsense link to users that are already at clixsense promote any other of your ptc site reff link or blog

ptcscrutiny wrote: I agree with Ammadd here. Some of your questions are really very silly.
I'd suggest you don't open multiple topics for your doubts. Please ask all your doubts in one single thread. That would enough.

As for this question of yours, I hope someone will help you out because right now I am short of time to make screen-shots with an explanation.

Till then please go through the FAQ where everything is explained in a very nice way. If you read them carefully, you will understand it.

>> Advertising : FAQ
>> How do I submit a new ad?

The above two guys could not understand my question. I want to advertise my other PTC Referral Link here at :clixsense: . I request those two guys kindly to read the question carefully.
bijaykumar2u
Posts295
Member Since21 Jan 2012
Last Visit10 Aug 2015
Likes Given51
Likes Received67/45
Return to 'Hindi' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 28, 2022 16:57:24 PST