Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral Talk@Valerie
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
@Valerie

#1 by CodeNameX » Sun Oct 28, 2012 22:36

Hello
Valerie I had sponsors message for about 6-7 months I think i should update now so my refferal can also know I am active please do make ne a new message my old one is as following
Quote: Welcome New ClixSense Member

Hello, my name is Ammad. You made a wise decision when you enrolled at ClixSense.A big 'Welcome' to you! I'm looking forward to hearing from you, please contact me at any time and I will reply back as soon as possible. Never hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. Below is some general information to help you.
get started and realize in general, how ClixSense works.

Earning with ClixSense:

1)View Adds
You can earn money by clicking adds for every add you click you get paid 0.001$-0.02$ and also you get paid upto 40% per your refferals clik.

2)Clixgrid Game
ClixGrid is easy game to play and you also stand a chance to win anywhere between $0.10 to $5. Just click anywhere on the picture and win up to $5 that goes directly into your account balance! Each click will open up a sponsor’s site that you will have to view for at least 10 seconds. After this time has passed you will know if you are a winner or not.

3)Taks(NEW)
A task or job is simply a set of instructions that you follow, and get paid for it. For example, there may be a task to categorize images or videos, make google searches, etc.Most tasks can be completed multiple/unlimited times by you. But, in some cases when there is a limit in the work or the job is paused, a message will display on the screen to explain this.

4)Offers(NEW)
You can do offers and earn money ranging from 0.2$-20$ depending upon your country.It is a new great way to earn money.

5)No Referral Limit
There is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the site which is great for those who are good at promoting.There are not limits on the number of people you can have in your downline. Great for promoters and those you can earn a lot of referrals.The feature that makes clixsense unque is 8 level downline you get paid 1$ for every upgrade in 2-8 downline and 2$ for 1st downline as well as you get paid 40% from clicks in 1st downline. Upgrade for 17$ per year a fraction of other ptc sites are asking

Cashout
You can cashout your earning as soon as your balance hit 6$ for premiums and 8$ for standards (paypal and alertpay) 10$ for USA check cashout and 100$ for rest of world check cashout

I'm excited to have welcomed you to ClixSense. Very appreciative and so very much looking forward to hearing from you. My contact information is below.

Best Regards

Name:- Ammad Nadeem
Clixsense Username:- Ammadd
Email:- xx@gmail.com

Please do make me a new best message for my refferals !
Also if anyone can share his sponsors message do share here
CodeNameX
Posts1,191
Member Since3 Jul 2011
Last Visit9 May 2019
Likes Given458
Likes Received366/252

#2 by CoolDudeX » Sun Oct 28, 2012 22:59

There you go Ammadd , this is what i have for my referrals :P

Quote:Welcome to the world of earning money online with Zero investment.
zero investment = zero risk .
Clixsense has been around 2007 and paid millions of people all around the globe (5years old trusted site to earn legitimate money in the internet)

HOW TO EARN MONEY:
If you are in eager to earn money from clixsense then do the following:

1.click ads daily
1.1.how to click ads
Ans : first of all your basic work on clixsense is click ads(advertisement) and earn money through it . you have to click on the [view ads] on the top of the page and start clicking ads . only certain no. of ads will be given to u per day ,click them all & click them daily without fail to make progress.

2.Do some simple tasks under (complete tasks section)- this will boost your balance well

3.the important part is referring other people to join under you .ill tell how to do that
*click on your account details tab and you can find your "my affiliate link"(red colored link)
*copy this and post in social website's(facebook,twitter,myspace) page posts .this will promote your referral link
*automatically people will join under u and u get to earn without doing anything for their work

4.login to your account thrice a day to get more ads

5.play clixgrid game -if ur luckey u'll win big

6.complete offers & surveys.they are given free and you get paid much if you complete them .

6.if your really serious about this, please do upgrade, it's definitively worth it.

If you need any help, just send me a quick message at,
xxxx@gmail.com

if you need more explanation chat with me in facebook . you can find me by the name xxxxxxxxxx
i'm always looking forward to help you . good luck !

& i think your sponsor's message carries good clarity :)
CoolDudeX
Posts2,536
Member Since22 Dec 2011
Last Visit6 Jun 2018
Likes Given1,857
Likes Received1,623/887

#3 by ptcscrutiny » Mon Oct 29, 2012 00:23

Here's my message to my referrals.

Quote:Hi,
In case you are new on ClixSense, here are the multiple ways to earn on ClixSense.

✦ Clicking ADS. Install the Toolbar to catch new ads across the day. And remember that you get GUARANTEED ads daily so you wouldn't want to miss them.

✦ Play the CLIXGRID game and win upto $5.

✦ Complete TASKS. The more you do, the more you earn and stand a chance to win the Weekly Tasks Contest. Also you will get a $5 Bonus for "every" $50 you earn from Tasks.

✦ Complete OFFERS like watching videos, making searches, signing up on other sites.

✦ Take DAILY SURVEYS from SSI, Opinion Surveys, GiveUsYour2Cents, Peanut Labs, etc.

✦ Complete your DAILY CHECKLIST and earn a "bonus" from your daily activity.

And finally you can consider upgrading to PREMIUM for just $17. Premium members get a lot of benefits like more guaranteed ads, higher referral commissions and a higher Daily checklist bonus.
You can see a comparison table here - My Account: Premium Account - ClixSense

If you need any further assistance, you can contact me on my site - ................................
ptcscrutiny
Posts5,879
Member Since10 Sep 2010
Last Visit24 Jan 2022
Likes Given2,499
Likes Received5,784/2,529
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 26, 2022 12:42:12 PST