Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkAre Traffic Exchange sites viable ways to get refs
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Are Traffic Exchange sites viable ways to get refs

#1 by thegreatgeno » Sat Jul 21, 2012 09:47

?

Topic title says it all, is putting your referral link up on a traffic exchange site such as easyhits4u a viable method of getting refs? Or is it so exceedingly rare that someone actually signs up for a site on those things that it isn't worth it?
thegreatgeno
Posts17
Member Since19 Nov 2011
Last Visit11 Aug 2012
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#2 by Meshelle97 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:26

In My Opinion, I'll Say No. I Have Used At Least 10 Traffic Exchange Sites & I Was Devoted To Them. I Surfed & Surfed For Hours A Day & I Received Lots Of Traffic But Not One Referral, Not One. :cry:

If You Want Lots Of People To Visit Your Site, Then Use Them But If You're Looking To Receive Referrals, Try Another Way. Maybe Blogging & Starting Campaigns On Other Sites Can Help. :thumbup:
Meshelle97
Posts152
Member Since19 May 2012
Last Visit13 Jan 2013
Likes Given26
Likes Received59/29

#3 by thegreatgeno » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:43

Meshelle97 wrote: In My Opinion, I'll Say No. I Have Used At Least 10 Traffic Exchange Sites & I Was Devoted To Them. I Surfed & Surfed For Hours A Day & I Received Lots Of Traffic But Not One Referral, Not One. :cry:

If You Want Lots Of People To Visit Your Site, Then Use Them But If You're Looking To Receive Referrals, Try Another Way. Maybe Blogging & Starting Campaigns On Other Sites Can Help. :thumbup:

Only thing that's gotten me refs so far is AdHitz. Advertising on other PTC sites and TEs gave me nil.
thegreatgeno
Posts17
Member Since19 Nov 2011
Last Visit11 Aug 2012
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#4 by jontwosix » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:47

yes i agree.is not easy to get them.
jontwosix
Posts61
Member Since23 Mar 2010
Last Visit26 Oct 2018
Likes Given291
Likes Received26/15

#5 by ptcscrutiny » Sat Jul 21, 2012 21:40

I have got a few referrals from Traffic Exchanges mainly EH4U.
The idea behind it is to geo-target your ad instead of showing it worldwide. You won't get tons of referrals but you should get a few.
And remember that its an 8-level affiliate program, so you never know if you one of those ref. machines are in your downline.
ptcscrutiny
Posts5,879
Member Since10 Sep 2010
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,499
Likes Received5,784/2,529

#6 by thegreatgeno » Sun Jul 22, 2012 04:48

ptcscrutiny wrote: I have got a few referrals from Traffic Exchanges mainly EH4U.
The idea behind it is to geo-target your ad instead of showing it worldwide. You won't get tons of referrals but you should get a few.
And remember that its an 8-level affiliate program, so you never know if you one of those ref. machines are in your downline.

Where should I geotarget? Seems like most people who do PTCs are european or indian. EDIT: Also, I find that using sites like downline refs where you get "credits" for joining other people's sites and you give other people credits to join yours, is useless as well because they probably won't get any ref's for your downline and 99% of the time they leave after the contract is done.
Last edited by thegreatgeno » Sun Jul 22, 2012 09:12 » edited 1 time in total
thegreatgeno
Posts17
Member Since19 Nov 2011
Last Visit11 Aug 2012
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#7 by valerie » Sun Jul 22, 2012 09:14

That's what I call 'backwards marketing'.

Traffic Exchanges are simply another tool for gaining referrals and can work if you know how to use them.

The one thing I don't suggest, is surfing for hours day in and day out in a traffic exchange.
Your time can be put to better use.

The first thing you want to do is gain referrals to the traffic exchange. There are various ways you can do this.
One idea is to create a page and list two or three traffic exchanges. Explain a tad of info about each and what
the user gets at each. You can then advertise that page any where, and in the traffic exchanges. Now that
you have gained some referrals, you'll be getting credits on the fly. You can then apply those credits to whatever
else you are wanting to advertise.....clixsense.

THE UGLY GRABBER:
Placing your clixsense ref page may be more difficult to gain referrals. Instead, try going CRAZY! Because today,
in traffic exchanges, calm and good does not cut the mustard. You've got to grab their attention and you can do
that by being bold and bazaar. Go find some polka dot and stripe background images. Make your page so weird,
that a person would be blind not to look. Keep the content brief. Displays payout proofs no matter how small.

THE BRIEF GRABBER:
No background color. Keep it white. Simply state something like a one or two page sentence with a clickable
link. I MAKE FREE MONEY HERE EVERY DAY.

In traffic exchanges, ya got to pretty much grab what you can get. If you want to target specific areas of the
world, you got to think about those people that reside in those areas of the world and what they want...and
create your page accordingly.
valerie
Posts22,066
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,471
Likes Received19,765/8,369

#8 by pupadhye66 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 04:45

Yes I agree with you,

But one more point I would like to share with you -

I used these traffic exchange programs for my two links in which generates income. If someone click on my link or
page it generates money on that particular link. If you have such hit linked income generated sites then
open the account in traffic exchange programs. Other wise stay far away from these programs.

Thanks
pupadhye66
Last edited by pupadhye66 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 04:49 » edited 1 time in total
pupadhye66
Posts205
Member Since11 Feb 2012
Last Visit26 Nov 2019
Likes Given119
Likes Received94/64

#9 by WeeCash » Wed Jul 25, 2012 04:50

Create a blog, read about SEO on the internet and apply it to your blog.

Forget about traffic exchange. :)

Regards.
WeeCash
Posts1,334
Member Since11 Aug 2011
Last Visit29 Jan 2021
Likes Given230
Likes Received375/236
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 20, 2022 19:24:25 PST