aaron_aldo wrote: Tolong bantu jawab para suhu
- Kenapa lg banyak task yg jawabannya menjebak ya? ato sengaja di salah2in sepertinya..ex. (ane lupa jobs id nya no brp td) -> Copas alamat URL perusahaan..dimana hasil copas ane dr link yg disediakan yaitu https://................ tapi disalahin karena versi mreka jawaban harusnya http://............ doank (kaga pake "s") kan ngaco
dan ada beberapa lagi td ane lupa persisnya
alhasil, accuracy jd turun
gimana solusinya tu para suhu? kudu dilaporin kemana tu? bisa kena pasal berlapis tu klo ke polisi kita..pencemaran nama baik, perbuatan tidak menyenangkan..UU ITE dsb
masalahnya nyampe ga tu elmunya polisi kita ampe ke US sana
dah banyak juga td nyang komplen ngluarin sumpah serapah ke yg bikin soal jawaban tu, tau digubris tau ga
saran buat yg laen, ttep hati2 aja..kita sbg pkerja nya mreka cuma bs manut ae spertinya
Ternyata udin diksi tau ama Sis AlexisCF 2tahon yg lalu
(doi dah resign ya klo ga salah kmaren?)..Ntung kburu nyari tau ane, ntung ga langsung laporin Bareskrimsus Polri
I view one of the greatest benefits of being here in the forum as my ability to help you when you encounter broken jobs. However, it takes too much time for me to comb through every thread trying to decipher if someone is trying to notify me about a broken job. Now I present a solution!
This post will provide you with instructions about HOW TO USE THE FORUM TO NOTIFY CROWDFLOWER (namely AlexisCF) about BROKEN JOBS. I expect you to follow these instructions, so I can help you most efficiently. If you do not follow these instructions, your requests will likely be ignored. Please READ THIS WHOLE POST THOROUGHLY.
First, what NOT TO DO:
- DON’T bury your concern about a job within an ambiguous thread
- DON’T create a new thread about a job that someone has already notified CF about
- DON’T write to AlexisCF directly
- DON’T create a thread subject line without the Job ID number
- DON’T create a thread subject line with only the Job name
- DON’T spam the forum with questions about personal account issues
Next, what TO DO:
- Before you write anything about a job in the forum DO ALWAYS FILE A SUPPORT TICKET FIRST (at www.tasks.crowdflower.com/support)
- Before you write about a broken job, DO look through the forum for existing conversations about it.
- To write about a broken job, DO create a new thread. In this new thread, provide great detail about what is wrong with the job. (So the Task Author knows what to fix.)
- DO write about a broken job ONLY IF you have looked through all recent threads and no one is discussing it
- DO reply to a thread agreeing with someone’s concern about a job if you think the job is broken and you want to get CF’s attention. In this reply DO include details about what you see is wrong with the job.
- NOTE: If I don’t see a significant number of “agreement”comments about a job, I will not escalate it to my team. I must clearly see that many people are having an issue in order to know there is something truly wrong with a job.
- DO help your fellow contributors if they’re asking for help or are concerned about a broken job and you have the answer
HOW TO write about a broken job:
- Create a new thread.
- The subject of the thread should include the words Broken Job, the Job ID number, and a few words from the job title. An example subject would be: “Broken Job: ID 123456, Categorize these...”.
- The first post in the thread should include details about what is broken in the job.
- NOTE: I will not investigate a broken job thread if the subject line does not include the Job ID. It is too difficult for my team to find jobs and encourage Task Authors to fix them, if they don’t have the Job ID.
- If you agree with a contributor’s existing concern, then comment on their thread! If you don’t comment, then I won’t think this is a legitimate complaint, and I won’t investigate.
Subject: Broken Job: ID 123456, Categorize these images...
Job ID 123456 is broken for these reasons:
The test questions provide incorrect answers.
The links in the job don’t work in my country.
The instructions said the job would take 30 minutes, but the timer ran out after 10 minutes.
I have already filed a support ticket about this issue.
Subject: Categorizing Pictures Unfair
This job is unfair and I got expelled after only five minutes! I don’t know if someone already started a thread about this but anyway [angry emoji] TA’s don’t care about us.
Let’s try this, everyone! I think this will help us be more efficient, and hopefully will mean I am able to help you more! We’ll see how this system works and update/modify it if we need to.
Last edited by AlexisCF » Fri Oct 23, 2015 14:45 » edited 2 times in total