Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by sabyasachi008

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by sabyasachi008

no payments for Indians » Post #13

Wed Aug 07, 2019 04:41 in General Talk

velezovac87 wrote: OMFG you are so annoying, i would not let u to cashout anyhow, are u goint to starve to death because few dollars ?

Very bad attitude , never write like that again because that reflects your attitude !!

no payments for Indians » Post #9

Wed Aug 07, 2019 04:27 in General Talk

sonyjmn wrote: i think they are trying for payoneer to fix for indians

but in mean time they can give us paypal for one time cash out at least

later they can shift to payoneer

looks now working for free with no payment

What's the problem if ySense introduces both Payoneer & Paypal for cashout process

আমি ৪,৩৫১.৮১ ডলার ইনকাম করেছি আমার সাথে কথা বলুন » Post #2

Sun Mar 24, 2019 07:55 in Bengali

Well done .. congrats .. Fantastic achievement !!

Kidney cyst operation [ removal ]...tasman1 » Post #11

Sun Oct 07, 2018 00:01 in General Talk

Best wishes and pray for your speedy recovery ..
We'll wait for your comeback

Payment Processor for We Indians? What should we » Post #5

Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:55 in General Talk

Quote:Wow really? And how did you came to know about it. I mean from what source you got this news?
[/quote]

Introducing TransferWise for Bank Account Payments | ClixSense Forum

কোন ads পাচ্ছি না » Post #2

Fri Sep 29, 2017 13:38 in Bengali

Arif_Hossain wrote: আমি clicsense এ নতুন। আমি কোন ads পাচ্ছিনা। কেও সমাধান জানলে আমাকে জানালে উপকৃত হব।

Clixsense e kono ads thake na .. eta PTC site na tobe onek bhalo site onnyo Ptc sites theke .. Thanks !!

Post Your Daily Checklist Here » Post #496

Thu Sep 21, 2017 18:16 in Bengali

Thank you !!

Discussion : Tasks thread only » Post #73

Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:08 in Bengali

diptiroy wrote:
sabyasachi008 wrote:
diptiroy wrote:
sabyasachi008 wrote: 1034758 ..Clothing Categorisation Task is very difficult nowadays , taking more time to complete .. what's ur opinion ??

I think its a very easy task

I think you have not faced the hard set of questionnaire till now !!

I am working on this task in regular basis............

keep trying.........

Every id I complete around 100 + since last 6 + months but now (present id 1034758) is not easy , however I have overcome the hard questions , now its easy as usual as before .. All the previous IDs , my accuracy was around 100% , but this ID I have 95% .. but I am confident that I will end at 98% :lol: :lol:

Discussion : Tasks thread only » Post #71

Tue Aug 08, 2017 08:24 in Bengali

diptiroy wrote:
sabyasachi008 wrote: 1034758 ..Clothing Categorisation Task is very difficult nowadays , taking more time to complete .. what's ur opinion ??

I think its a very easy task

I think you have not faced the hard set of questionnaire till now !!

Discussion : Tasks thread only » Post #69

Sun Aug 06, 2017 15:16 in Bengali

1034758 ..Clothing Categorisation Task is very difficult nowadays , taking more time to complete .. what's ur opinion ??

How to get it ? » Post #6

Tue Jul 18, 2017 15:09 in Bengali

gmbinhossain wrote: How long before you join ? I don't know but i joined 2014 that i know ! All PTC are same . That i know .

I am doing Clixsense since 28 March 2016 (fortunately I found this awesome site when I was searching google)and this is the 1st Site of PTC I'm working with .. but , my experiences in the arena of business more than 25 years ..
Your stats is telling that you have posted only 41 whereas I have posted till now 290 and that is why I can tell you that I gained more experience than you ..
The Admin is a very good business man and he knows ( He has calculated well and he knows all the data ) what to do next , he is not following other sites .. He is building a solid infrastructure of the Business .. After 1/2 years there will be no PTC sites !!

How much can you earn by clicking ads and playing Grid (Actually Grid is a type of Gambling because luck is associate with playing/clicking ) ??
Hope you understand well .. Best wishes !!

How to get it ? » Post #4

Tue Jul 18, 2017 08:48 in Bengali

Surprised ??

what for ??

other type of job will be introduced shortly .. just wait and watch .. This site is the only healthy site ( believe me or not , there is no productivity or have any prospect clicking on Cats and clicking on Grid ) .. This site is the best site till now !!

Last day of PTC service on CLIXSENSE » Post #16

Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:16 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote: After brainstorming with myself and my 5 other personalities :lol:

I have the solution for all members who want more Surveys......simply all move to higher Tier countries.
Issue solved.

Your advice is not acceptable , by the way you were an ex-moderator .. how can you give such a bad suggestion ?? I am proud of being an Indian and living in a 3rd world country which is India !!
I do not need money stating false information to earn more money .. Hope you understand now .. Best wishes !!

The end of ClixSense? » Post #198

Sun Jul 09, 2017 14:58 in General Talk

PLEASE delete this now thank you » Post #12

Fri Jul 07, 2017 20:14 in General Talk

5.42 %

The end of ClixSense? » Post #29

Sat Jul 01, 2017 23:25 in General Talk

I think this is not a better idea only , this is the Best idea and I appreciate the policies of the Respected Admin .. and I am sure that now Clixsense became a very Prestigious and Famous Company and believe me or not , I wrote about this policy in the past .. When someone earns any money easily , that income cant last long .. I think now the earning will be more .. Once again my heartiest Congratulation to the Admin and his team .. Best of luck each member !! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Clixsense Is the best and the leader in the world !!

Help me for cashout » Post #3

Wed Jun 14, 2017 16:37 in Hindi

kasinath30750 wrote: My name is Kasinathan
My fathers name is Sennimalayappan
In my Pancard the name is Sennimalayappan Kasinathan
In ClixSense and in Payza name is Sennimalaiappan Kasinathan
But all my Bank Bank accounts are in the name of Kasinathan
Now I Want to Cashout from ClixSense
Kindly help

I think there will be no problem .. actually i use Payoneer for payout and the email id should be the same everywhere ( Payza , and your bank account {KYC} ) ..
Thanks and my best wishes !!

Help me for cashout » Post #2

Tue Jun 13, 2017 19:07 in Hindi

And your grand father name ?? :? :?

When Do You Pay? » Post #3

Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:25 in General Talk

Here is the related answer , Thanks !!

When and how will I get paid (Cashout)?(Cashout)#pq

Discussion : Tasks thread only » Post #67

Tue Jun 06, 2017 17:33 in Bengali

Welcome to some members who got level very recently .. Keep it up and my best wishes !!
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 17, 2019 06:16:35 EST