Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by skhandotmydroid

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by skhandotmydroid

It's SURVEY time » Post #2186

Tue May 24, 2016 16:52 in Hindi

i am really fed up of these two surveys related to car purchase and tv purchase, there quota is already filled since ages but still getting 5-6 invitations daily for those surveys.. anyone else getting?

कुछ कहें -कुछ सुनें » Post #299

Mon May 23, 2016 18:24 in Hindi

mridula2011 wrote: Forum पे बहुत सकारात्मक बातें होने लगी हैं बहुत अच्छा लग रहा है
skhandotmydroid & itisha --आपका स्वागत है -कृपया अपने विचार रखते रहिएगा --कोई अच्छी बहस चालू रखिये --धन्यवाद
:D :thumbup:

thank you mridula ji..

Advice and suggestion needed » Post #2

Sun May 22, 2016 18:24 in Hindi

i am also new here but i have started to understand enough how this works, so i'll try to help by my experience. first of all, weekends are little less happening so better to wait and prepared for monday to friday. clixgrid is just a game of chance so it depends on luck. but the best way to earn is surveys, offers and tasks, but for getting more tasks you need to reach atleast level 1 which is impossible without working on 0 level tasks which are not available much. that leaves surveys and offers through which you can earn the most. for getting surveys we should update our profile honestly and attempt every survey with all honest information. being honest helps to make our data consistent which will increase our chance in completing surveys. also we wont be able to complete every survey so just be patient. try to be active most of the time. offer toro and opinion world router works for me many times so you can also try for that everyday.

Global Love no Hate » Post #34

Sun May 22, 2016 18:04 in General Talk

that's right, this whole world, including us is nothing more than particles, it all got created accidentally, we were not sent here by someone or for a purpose.

I've not received my survey amount » Post #2

Sun May 22, 2016 17:51 in General Talk

did it have a red flag? if yes then it will get credited in 30 days. if not then you should submit a ticket.

कुछ कहें -कुछ सुनें » Post #294

Sat May 21, 2016 17:15 in Hindi

uzair_friends wrote: ^ aap hi bataado :P

aur haan itihaas k kuch imaandaar dushmano se hamara parichay karaado.. hum bhi dekhein k imaandaar dushman hote kaise hain.. :P :P

pehle jab raja-maharaja ke war hote the wo aksar honesty se lade jaate the, jaise shaam hone ke baad koi attack nahi karta tha aur dono parties apne-apne logo ki bodies ko maidan-e-jung se izzat ke saath hata kar unka antim sanskar karte the..

My First Payout » Post #26

Sat May 21, 2016 17:03 in Hindi

vk06422 wrote: thanku i had Received My first Payout

congratulations! good luck..

Easy offers » Post #321

Fri May 20, 2016 16:01 in Hindi

abhi_debsharma wrote:
mridula2011 wrote: Patil,
Today I didn't get time I'll try tomorrow.
Thanks ,you are very helpful

abhi_debsharma

Which internet connection are u using?

MTS , can you believe this?? day by day their service is becoming very poor..

yeah man. service getting poor and every month i have to fight with them for wrong vas charges.. i am seriously thinking to switch...

regular ad timer » Post #3

Thu May 19, 2016 17:45 in General Talk

valerie wrote: No. There isn't any 90 second ads here. It sounds like you may have clicked on
thru or redirected to a longer page ..... unless you are referring to watching a
video/offer and all those vary dependent on time.

You can in fact go into your click history, grab the link, submit a support ticket
about it. See what they say.

thanks. i think i should copy and paste this and submit a ticket.

Global Love no Hate » Post #22

Thu May 19, 2016 16:27 in General Talk

ShadowWalker wrote:
skhandotmydroid wrote: choice or not, everyone has their rights.... except corruption, almost all the problems will be solved if people just mind their own business and prioritize freedom & love over religion. people should also use their hearts and brains instead of following news/media and religion.

Thus you violate some peoples rights to follow religion and the media. So you say that other peoples rights are more important than others? :? You just contradicted the start of your statement.

no, there is a difference, i have no issues with "people" following religion or media but i do have problem with religion and media because both are misleading and people often forget to use their hearts and brains.

Global Love no Hate » Post #15

Thu May 19, 2016 14:08 in General Talk

choice or not, everyone has their rights.... except corruption, almost all the problems will be solved if people just mind their own business and prioritize freedom & love over religion. people should also use their hearts and brains instead of following news/media and religion.

regular ad timer » Post #1

Thu May 19, 2016 13:11 in General Talk

today i got a regular ad $0.01 which i think normally is for 30 seconds but today it was 90 seconds. is that normal or there might be an issue?

Anyone Tried Print Media To Get Referrals? » Post #3

Wed May 18, 2016 06:51 in General Talk

good idea. i dont know about usa but i have a feeling that here in india, it will get far better response. only problem will be that whether or not people manually type the referral url.

Human biggest enemy will be the machine? » Post #21

Wed May 18, 2016 06:39 in General Talk

humans created machines and it is up to humans how to use them, like a "machine gun" or "life support machines". so, ultimately humans' biggest enemy will always be humans...

डाइरेक्ट रेफरल और रेंटेड रेफरल » Post #5

Tue May 17, 2016 12:13 in Hindi

i have a question about regular sign up commission of $1. is this on every $10 earned by the referrals or just a one time commission?

What are you doing this time . » Post #69

Sun May 15, 2016 12:46 in General Talk

yeah not much difference between delhi and rajasthan.

Rest In Peace Max » Post #3

Sun May 15, 2016 12:41 in General Talk

I agree, their loyalty must be appreciated and honored, specially when today humans are against humans and world is full of betrayal and hatred. Thank you too for taking time to share your views.

Rest In Peace Max » Post #1

Sat May 14, 2016 13:22 in General Talk

In the memory of a great son of India:

A police dog who played a major role in the 26/11
operations passed away due to an ailment on Friday. The
sniffer dog named Max had played a key role during the
2008 Mumbai attacks and saved lives by searching 1 IED,
1 hand grenade in front of the Taj hotel. The white
Labrador had retired from the Mumbai police in 2015,
and was housed in a Virar farm, which serves as a
retirement home. During the Mumbai attack operations,
the dog had detected 8kg of RDX outside Taj Mahal
Palace Hotel. According to a leading daily, despite Max’s
heroics, not a single police officer was present when he
was laid to rest, wrapped in a tricolour.
While most police officers were busy with IPL duty, his
caretaker Fizzaz Shah and former handler Subhash
Gawde bid farewell to him. Max was born on Oct 28,
2004 and was bought as a puppy by Mumbai’s Bomb
Detection and Disposal Squad. He was later sent to a
training centre in Pune and was inducted into the squad
in 2005.
His trainer Gawde reminisced about Max’s role to a
leading daily: “When I opened the bag, I found 8 kg of
RDX, four detonators, ball bearings and other shrapnel.
They were the first explosives detected at the site. After
the explosives were secured and put away, we entered
the hotel. Just then, one of the terrorists threw a
grenade from a floor above us. It missed us and
exploded next to us. It's a miracle we were not
wounded."
Max found a total of 25 grenades in the hotel reception
area and was awarded a gold medal which was placed
on him by Amitabh Bachchan. The Labrador retired last
year after 10 years of service and was adopted by Shah
along with three other dogs.
Gawde broke down during the funeral and Shah said he
didn’t know how to deal with the loss.

What are you doing this time . » Post #62

Sat May 14, 2016 11:51 in General Talk

i am in rajasthan and its raining fire here so having a chilled glass of cola..

My First Payout » Post #24

Fri May 13, 2016 15:20 in Hindi

Crockraj wrote: One more thing, hardly I am able to complete surveys which are invited ...they throw out from the survey..this happended from first day when I joined clixsense..

it happens with me too all the time and i think we are not alone, but we dont have any choice other than keep trying.. when there are no invites i keep trying for routers, specially opinion world works for me at times.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 26, 2019 02:50:39 EST