Completed Survey Reversed
Sent today at 15:05 EDT
We're sorry to inform you that the Samplicio.us Project #327855 that you completed on 26 Apr 2016 for $1.25 has been reversed, therefore your account has been debited accordingly.
No specific reason has been given but this normally happens if your answers did not meet the required quality. Reasons for reversal include, but are not limited to:
• Failed quality control/test questions;
• Answering the survey too quick;
• Duplicate completed survey found (e.g. same IP or device);
• Information given not matching your demographics;
• Giving untruthful or contradicting answers;
• Not giving detailed answers where required;
• Giving nonsense/bogus answers;
• It's clear that random answers or straight-lining occurred on multi checkbox questions.
While doing a survey please take your time to read and respond to each question truthfully with accurate information. You should read every question and respective answers carefully while making sure you understand them in order to provide quality answers.
Please remember that giving poor quality answers will invalidate your surveys, even if you see the congratulations screen in the end. You may also lose access to further surveys if you receive too many reversals.
Thank you for your understanding.
kenapa beginii ???