Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by rajukurup

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by rajukurup

Very low Earning » Post #6

Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:07 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: It may still take time for the site to be fully functional,like before surveys are still location based,my earnings are 40% lower than July,but could change,previously Tasman1 was doing quiet well,but then according to him things have dropped,to say things could change very quickly

Indra my dear friend this is the best answer for your query. Be patient things will be better here in a couple of months. Everything in the start will be slow and as time progresses it will gain momentum.This is a natural fact.A best example is the working of a roller

checklist credit bug » Post #3

Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:13 in General Talk

arunkumar04 wrote: Checklist bonus not crediting but in the translation history page shows its credited ,,,actually its not crediting next day

It will be credited to your balance. Check your balance daily.

Skrill & Payoneer » Post #3

Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:11 in General Talk

tshivaaryal wrote: what's going on with skrill and payoneer can somebody update about the situation

Now there is no option for payouts from both I think they will be back in short time.Paypal has returned and it is a great relief to most members

To Valerie » Post #34

Fri Aug 23, 2019 01:02 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
rajukurup wrote:
josealvesjr wrote:
valerie wrote: ySense reads the topics. They know what is posted here.

There is already complaints on D3rva and wanting this particular sub forum closed.

There's a few members at this forum that love drama and what it does is hurt all
the members. It hurts them because they focus on gaining new referrals and they
don't like their new referrals reading the drama. It also hurts because members
are requesting the General Discussions sub forum be closed.

So like I said, I don't care what you do. Admins know what you are posting.

Valerie,

Don´t let them get to you, they are clearly the frustrated ones.

Yes these fruztrated ones have defamed cs now their turn is ysense..

You have defamed Jim and CS, I have a screenshot of your post, in case you forgot. Don't be pointing fingers at others when you yourself have made big accusations in the past - 1) You accused ClixSense of conspriacy 2) You accused a router of beign a scam, need I remind you again by posting those screenshots ?

I can say the same about you, you were preaching on CS, and you are still at it here. Why don't you focus on debating topics instead of people.
Hey foolish man don't talk idiotic facts ,You are a fool to believe those as accusations. A bright man will understand the reasons behind those posts.Sorry valerie for insulting this man as he is just starting to fight and I have broken your words. Please lock this post and I have no time to figbt with this man.He is posting full fake things and nothing credible

To Valerie » Post #27

Wed Aug 21, 2019 20:33 in General Talk

josealvesjr wrote:
valerie wrote: ySense reads the topics. They know what is posted here.

There is already complaints on D3rva and wanting this particular sub forum closed.

There's a few members at this forum that love drama and what it does is hurt all
the members. It hurts them because they focus on gaining new referrals and they
don't like their new referrals reading the drama. It also hurts because members
are requesting the General Discussions sub forum be closed.

So like I said, I don't care what you do. Admins know what you are posting.

Valerie,

Don´t let them get to you, they are clearly the frustrated ones.

Yes these fruztrated ones have defamed cs now their turn is ysense..

Yesterday 2.8$ and today 1.5$..ysense drying up.. » Post #4

Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:11 in Success Stories

satakas wrote: 20th Aug......come on ysense...bring in more

1,244,540,672 20 Aug 2019 18:32 PST Survey Dashboard - PL37636156 - Complete $0.4400
1,243,343,203 20 Aug 2019 07:56 PST Survey ySense Surveys - PMR181-57917995 - Complete $0.7500
1,243,335,232 20 Aug 2019 07:52 PST Survey Dashboard - PL37648286 - Complete $0.3500
1,242,7

This is not bad it will be better in short time.For me yesterday1.2$ today 0.84$

To Valerie » Post #23

Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:46 in General Talk

valerie wrote: I was waiting for your derogatory comment, Darkstar2. I knew you would have :thumbup:
several paragraphs to type on that one.

But let me tell ALL of you members here, a little something. Just a little something.

I do NOT care what any of you do or say. I truly don't. It is you that must live with yourself, not me.

I don't get paid here. I don't know anyone at ySense. I have never spoken to anyone at ySense.
I have only communicated on the mod forum with ySense....and very little at that.

I do NOT care if you do surveys or not. I don't care if you think differently than me. I do not
care what you think of me. You do not know me.

What I do here is give up my own free time to help members. I do that in more ways than one.
I do that by trying my best to follow the forum RULES.

Just because I offer to help, I offer to be moderator here, I give my own opinion, I am the
moderator most dogged. And you know what, I don't give a rats about that either.

It is not 'bollocks' as you say. It is TRUTH and it is FACT. For many that know how these
surveys operate and been doing them a long time, they know they won't qualify for the
majority of them. When you go thru these routers, there can always be errors, cheats,
disqualifications, and more.

I know there are members very aggravated since the change over from CS to YS. I didn't
own CS and I don't own YS. I communicate with members here to help them earn money.

I do wish you would take a good look around this forum and ask yourself, who is it that is
doing their best to help members? Who is it that is answering umpteen support questions?
Who is it that truly has helped a members a LOT over the years make more money here?

So you two go ahead. Put me down. Tell me what you think of me. Tell me how wrong I
am. Go for it and you know what, I won't even lock your posts. After all, I am not getting
paid a dime so what do I care?

Fantastic answer for a derogatory comment. :thumbup: I don't understand why these people simply give such elaborative comments when people have no time to read such posts that has nothing useful in it . What is to be said in a word is explained in 50 sentences really frustrating. Thank you Valerie for expressing my view too. Don't bother about these fake criticisms .Many nice members know you well and how helpful you are. You are not pretending to be a well wisher bt a true well wisher.

Sorry Not every survey can be a winner, » Post #6

Mon Aug 19, 2019 20:03 in General Talk

proadco wrote:
Quote:Darkstar2 wrote:
Welcome to our world, this now happens frequently, and to 30-60 minutes surveys. You are kinda late, you missed the glory years - now most surveys are just trash

I don't like your world of surveys, I rather do my domains, contextual ads, affiliate marketing and
PTC, watching videos and of course, be the promoter to those who wants to do surveys.

Very good positive approach. Finding negatives in everything will lead to failure. Keep encouraging others.Even I am earning low herre compared to Cs but never intend to ppst against this site and also feel happy that many members are doing better here :thumbup:

Perfect week thanks ySense......tasman1 » Post #5

Sat Aug 17, 2019 21:37 in Success Stories

tasman1 wrote:
susssaaaan wrote: Congrats bro...
But it's a bad 2 weeks for me. Survey invitations were greatly reduced & most of the surveys I worked on ended up with errors & were not paid.




Sadly it all depend on place of living , sorry to hear that

Yes place of living is the major factor for survey invitation. This is what most members should understand.Some regions will have more sur eys during certain period and may change in course of time to other regions.

Last week earnings » Post #6

Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:48 in Success Stories

Very good may you have another wonderful week

More than 100 million members » Post #4

Thu Aug 15, 2019 06:43 in General Talk

Whatever be I am a member of only ysense and waiting to see if it will be as good or better or worse than the beloved clicksense.The death of clicksense is really heart breaking

Happy Independence Day » Post #4

Thu Aug 15, 2019 06:38 in General Talk

Happy independance day to all Indian members.India has progressed far ahead in these 73 years and feel proud to be an Indian :thumbup:

Today 5.26$ & Yesterday 1.38..Thanks Ysense » Post #4

Thu Aug 15, 2019 01:47 in Success Stories

See your patience and hard work rewarded you. Keep your patience intact such fruitful days will
l occasionally come and then become frequent. Don't fall to misinformations..All the best for your further luck at ysense :thumbup: :thumbup:

6.08 on 12/08...........tasman1 » Post #11

Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:21 in Success Stories

Darkstar2 wrote: That's really nice, you were saying your income was down 50%, hopefully things remain stable for months to come. For me so far only $1.xx, ever since I cashed out, survey completion has gone down massively, YS not crediting, etc. In my case the drop is quite more significant to yours, the quality of the surveys themselves have gone much worse. Have been unable to qualify for those high value surveys as most are for CEO or business owners, only few in the past have been about consumer subjects, but quite scarce.

Don't get upset Darkstar2 your turn will come Now may be your region has less oppourtunities. Same is the case here. We have to wait with patience. Be positive coming days will be ours. .Tasman is doing well compared to others ...His performance is 90% above others that is my anticipation. He had been doing well at clicksense too.l have only earned 14$ aftet the change getting less survey invites than clicksense but has not lost hope

Save on Air We Breathe for next year....tasman1 » Post #8

Mon Aug 12, 2019 08:54 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: Raju is your place also effected by the floods,I saw on BBC news that Kerala was facing a flood situation because of heavy monsoon rains.

No we have heavy rain from wednesday but no floods.The places affected are northern parts of kerala due to heavy landslides.My area is safe.In the last year also no floods in my place but many places in my district were affected

Beware FB Finance in Future....tasman1 » Post #19

Mon Aug 12, 2019 08:40 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Glad I did never in my life used any social media site , I still go and visit people or just use phone , landline ,

Social media produced billion fake people , fake life , fake story full of sh.t

Hope one day we will start destroying social media and technology , and bring billions , fake , zombie people back to normal life

For FB in my opinion it is worst of worst , pure devil , one that will do anything to destroy humanity [ if any left ]

Very good I appreciate you. It is better to contact people as you have stated than using these social media just to make some billionaires

Not earning as much from referrals? » Post #11

Mon Aug 12, 2019 08:32 in General Talk

Same was experienced by me.I think it may be some technical error.

Save on Air We Breathe for next year....tasman1 » Post #6

Mon Aug 12, 2019 08:26 in General Talk

proadco wrote:
rajukurup wrote: CO2 is essential for the sustainable nature but excess cause global warming as yu all know. This the reason for the wide climatic changes accross the world. Now after 2000 AD you cannot say any year without a natural calamity may be earlier there were such calamities but storms of high intensity and eathquakes were rare. I would say air is the basis of life, if you pollute it life will be miserable in all sense that is what is reflected in the modern life.The governments of all cou tries should stress to cut licence on all vehicles whi h pollute air or encourage electric vehicles and also reducing the number of vehicles in the developing nations .


Wrong. Basis of life is water and the sun.

C02 is needed for the Trees to produce Oxygen.

C02 is not the reason of climate change.

This earth has had climate change since beginning of time. Why we have four seasons.

Electric vehicles?

Where and how do you think energy is created to produce Electric?

That energy comes from Oil and Coal

Need to double think when you listen to the Globalists who puts out self serving information
who wants to downsize the population.
If you say air is not the basis then how will you breathe snd sustain life. If there is no life water and sun have no importance.Regarding increase of vehicles Tasman1has beautifully explained.Air should be pure and secure then only we csn remain healthy no doubt about that

Sunday only 3 survey [Slow ]....tasman1 » Post #2

Mon Aug 12, 2019 03:44 in Success Stories

Nice you are doing well.Keep it up :clap:

Save on Air We Breathe for next year....tasman1 » Post #3

Mon Aug 12, 2019 03:38 in General Talk

CO2 is essential for the sustainable nature but excess cause global warming as yu all know. This the reason for the wide climatic changes accross the world. Now after 2000 AD you cannot say any year without a natural calamity may be earlier there were such calamities but storms of high intensity and eathquakes were rare. I would say air is the basis of life, if you pollute it life will be miserable in all sense that is what is reflected in the modern life.The governments of all cou tries should stress to cut licence on all vehicles whi h pollute air or encourage electric vehicles and also reducing the number of vehicles in the developing nations .
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 17, 2019 04:47:34 EST