Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by rajukurup

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by rajukurup

Steady performace in February » Post #5

Fri Mar 01, 2019 04:41 in Success Stories

Kilimanoor wrote: Good

hai kilimanoor; very happy to see you after a long break. thank you :D :D .nice profile picture depicting our state :clap: :clap:

Spectacular milestone- 2000$ » Post #78

Fri Mar 01, 2019 03:16 in Your Stats

VusaMusa wrote: :clap:

thank you

Best days ahead » Post #6

Fri Mar 01, 2019 03:07 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: There are still issues nothing new same old I completed two $3 surveys both did not redirect to clixsene in the end History shows I just tried,its just that the momentum has picked up that gives the feeling things have become better,a survey within the Peanuts Lab router spent 30minutes creating a profile and ended with no surveys available,a sample cube survey was trying to do the same it required my Email address I shut it down.

yes peanut labs surveys are now junk surveys (after becoming a router).Earlier I used to complete at least one peanut lab survey daily, but has completed only 2 in the last 16 days.

Steady performace in February » Post #3

Fri Mar 01, 2019 02:54 in Success Stories

nuclix wrote: Not bad ... :thumbup:

thank you

Best days ahead » Post #5

Fri Mar 01, 2019 02:10 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
rajukurup wrote: Compared to the previous years this year started with lots of surveys and tasks.In the first 2 months received more than 300 surveys and could successfully complete about 160 surveys which I believe is fantastic :D .Also the clickcents of the surveys have increased; most are above 1.5$.Successfully completed 3 surveys above 3$ which had never happened before. Also no reversals for the last 4 months which is also encouraging 8-) .Survey companies are now more inclined to make the best days for all.

Wish I could share your optimism - BTW, it looks like you have a more than 50% conversion rate from surveys that is quite amazing. For me it is usually 7% maybe less, at times 9%, I'd say avg 5%. One thing I have observed, the survey inventory has increased, unfortunately so has the junk. Some routers in my opinion have declined in quality, SaySoForGood and SampleCube are rubbish, and I do not get much success from CINT, always quota full, so far the only 2 that truly improved for me were Samplicious (reversal kings) and YourSurveys. December 2018 was a good month, surprisingly good, but it's been declining since, January was lower, and this month lower by $20. I find having to go through more junk to get to the good surveys - same for tasks. The the motivation tends to decline when you are used to earning 4 figures monthly for 2 years and suddenly go back to earning low 3 figure, that hurts really bad.

For tasks I am very pessimistic I do not think good times are ahead due to the bad task authors and F8 support.

For surveys, I would expect inventory increase - because the traditional paper method of surveys is being phased out, you have more and more polling companies using web for surveys, so this is definitely something to look for. Unfortunately, online survey panels are declining rapidly. The good surveys are out there, the problem is the routers are becoming greedy and mismanaging their survey inventory.

A 50% conversion ratio for surveys, unheard of, which router are you getting those surveys through ? Definitely not SampleCube or SaySoForGood. :D

Don't lose your optimism; surveys will be available more in certain regions during a certain period and then the frequency may decrease and again come back more valiant.opportunities depend on region and profiles . some surveys are junk I agree but only 20%. I anticipate others are fruitful .Sample cube repeats the same survey many times .this is reason for losing its credibility but according to my experience it is a very credible one like samplicio and opinion world.see below my sample cube success in 3 years period

You've earned $193.01 for completing this offer 190 times, most recently on Mon Feb 18, 2019 at 20:42 EST. This offer has been reversed/denied 2 times, most recently on Thu Nov 01, 2018 at 21:29 EDT. Check your history for detail

Steady performace in February » Post #1

Thu Feb 28, 2019 21:18 in Success Stories

Today $3.8788 Yesterday $4.0088
Month $95.5650 Last Month $102.1418
Year $197.7068 Last Year $1,440.3466
Total $2,436.2703 Withdrawn $2,421.63

Big surprise in February » Post #5

Thu Feb 28, 2019 20:06 in Success Stories

let this surprise last for the whole year :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Best days ahead » Post #1

Thu Feb 28, 2019 09:36 in General Talk

Compared to the previous years this year started with lots of surveys and tasks.In the first 2 months received more than 300 surveys and could successfully complete about 160 surveys which I believe is fantastic :D .Also the clickcents of the surveys have increased; most are above 1.5$.Successfully completed 3 surveys above 3$ which had never happened before. Also no reversals for the last 4 months which is also encouraging 8-) .Survey companies are now more inclined to make the best days for all.

end of february » Post #8

Thu Feb 28, 2019 08:39 in Success Stories

mehhmeme wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Spectacular milestone- 2000$ » Post #76

Tue Feb 26, 2019 09:13 in Your Stats

KPS2016 wrote: Congratulations ..!!

thank you :D :D

February finally picking up » Post #11

Tue Feb 26, 2019 09:00 in Success Stories

YES; February is always wonderful- God's own month . May you have many more :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:

Some superstitious beliefs » Post #3

Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:28 in General Talk

dutch1898 wrote: Walking under a ladder,breaking a mirror and a black cat crossing your path
are all signs of bad luck coming your way and bad things are happening in triplicates.
In the last two weeks my wife lost 2 good friends that died alone at home,She found
out trying to contact them and not getting replies.First one she brought her daughter
home and found the daughters elderly room mate on the floor and the other one last
night after she called the police after not being able to contact her long time friend.
She was found dead in bed. Now she is worried who the third one will be. I told her
not to believe in superstition.
yes it is a feeling of mind and mere superstition.that has deepened into the mind.

Some superstitious beliefs » Post #1

Sun Feb 24, 2019 05:28 in General Talk

Superstitions have always been companion of mankind.It is prevailing in almost all regions of the world. Here are some superstitious beliefs of my region

Tuesdays and fridays should be banned for all auspicious deeds

Seeing fire or a prostitute while going for a journey is considered omen whereas seeing a black cat, broom , or monkey is ill-omen

pregnant women should not travel during night as it will result in abnormalities in the new-born

Odd numbers especially 9 bring good luck while even numbers especially 6 and 8 bring bad luck

Entering home without bathing after having attended a funeral will bring mishaps

There are many others but no time to post. Likewise members please share your superstitious experiences

Funny Names » Post #5

Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:32 in General Talk

charmoeren wrote: Rough and ready

Slickpoo

Knockenstiff

Mud Butte

Candy kitchen

Satans kingdom

Smackover

Why

Lot of funny city names
super funny names :roll: :roll:

The last 2 days $ 9.84 » Post #10

Fri Feb 22, 2019 09:09 in Success Stories

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

people are always unhappy » Post #29

Fri Feb 22, 2019 09:03 in General Talk

I am happy that this post has been a success. Many experienced members like Valerie. Darkstar2 ,Aravind9 have shared their valuable opinions here. Their opinions will be very useful to many members especially the new ones who feel frustrated by disqualifications. This forum is actually meant for such positive attitudes and arguments but unfortunately very few people don't consider these positive aspects and portrays arguments as insult to them .

people are always unhappy » Post #22

Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:00 in General Talk

suraraj wrote:
rajukurup wrote:
suraraj wrote: India is a country where huge unemployment are there and so many companies exploit people like slaves. So that is not the right comparison for this. Opinion may be there and may not be acceptable to you but you have to respect other persons opinion. Do not close your eyes and live.

What rubbish are you speaking. Here people are expressing their opinions . If you have any bias remove that .opinions of other people may be different from you and you have a feeling that only your opinions are exact .This forum is a place for arguments and people may contradict you and you should not think that they are insulting you. Here people do respect others opinions, so such contradictions arise and it is taken in a positive way and not as viewed by you. So open your eyes and give importance to contradictory comments also; as people have different mindset and attitude from yours

I would request to stop using words that may insult others. I find that you are always trying to insult others by calling others views as rubbish.

I have no reply to this bcoz I stated it earlier of your attitude ;if you felt insulted you should know that others also have same feeling . don't be aggressive, this is normal in discussions ,be cool and work without any bias .all the best. You may consider these words too as insult ,no problem

people are always unhappy » Post #20

Thu Feb 21, 2019 09:49 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
josealvesjr wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Do you have a way of stopping what is unfair,let's get your opinion I will support you.

Yes , altogether not opening any surveys for a while , but that is an utopia, so i.o.w NO!!!

This is hardly effective - what we CAN do collectively as a community is continue what we are doing, surveys and tasks, BUT, we can stop encouraging the bad task authors and bad surveys, and how can we do this ? By exposing the bad situations. If task authors notice that nobody is working on their tasks, they will get the message and incentive to act and revise their instructions or their ways of flagging contributors for no valid reasons, or fix unfair corrections. But as long as people just continue working and supporting bad authors, they will continue their ways. Same for surveys, if the bad ones are exposed, it will help people not lose time and focus on those surveys that are legit.

I think some people are confusing here, one should never be upset and complain about being disqualified, this is expected. The majority of your attempts will be DQ. What is NOT normal is getting a DQ after fully completing the survey when you have been fully honest, did not cheat, and passed all QC checks. I often see days where I have 40-50 invites on my list, where a majority of them are closed surveys - why on earth are these surveys still pushed, they should be removed from inventory !!!! If I were to code a survey script, quota checks would be performed early in the survey, not the END of the survey.......so these are the situations people including myself are complaining about because they are becoming more common.
These disqualifications come because
the survey companies target a required number of participants . and when the target is met you get disqualified, either because you attempted the survey late or or required participants of your profile have been met.Everyone here who work hard faces it ;need not bother much about it. Think positively of the surveys completed successfully. This is my view ,others may disagree

people are always unhappy » Post #19

Thu Feb 21, 2019 09:35 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: You have not understood what I was trying to imply although there is no qualification process we still answer surveys at own will and convenience for nothing,one can always refuse ,you are sitting at the comfort of your house and doing it at your will if you feel dissatisfied you have the option to leave you are not being forced.

This an exact opinion, because no one is forcing anyone to do surveys.We all work here at our own will with comfort and our own time schedule. If you feel dissatisfied you can stop working.that's all

people are always unhappy » Post #18

Thu Feb 21, 2019 09:29 in General Talk

suraraj wrote: India is a country where huge unemployment are there and so many companies exploit people like slaves. So that is not the right comparison for this. Opinion may be there and may not be acceptable to you but you have to respect other persons opinion. Do not close your eyes and live.

What rubbish are you speaking. Here people are expressing their opinions . If you have any bias remove that .opinions of other people may be different from you and you have a feeling that only your opinions are exact .This forum is a place for arguments and people may contradict you and you should not think that they are insulting you. Here people do respect others opinions, so such contradictions arise and it is taken in a positive way and not as viewed by you. So open your eyes and give importance to contradictory comments also; as people have different mindset and attitude from yours
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 16, 2019 13:53:41 EST