Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by rajukurup

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by rajukurup

About my checklist and performance » Post #3

Sat Oct 05, 2019 03:34 in Success Stories

For me a very good month .Earned 11$ in 3 days. Yesterday 4$..ysense is becoming more and more smart in my region.Thank you y sense

Required Maintenance » Post #20

Fri Oct 04, 2019 20:24 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: Frustration is a very common word here,would you be able to continue with the same attitude in a full time job,No,there are thousands to replace you,if you loose your competitive edge you will be replaced,and that is when you put in hours of work and nothing is free,can you show frustration and survive ?

Yes that is the main reason for these frustrations and curses ..Had it been a regular full time job no frustratikns or curses.anything free will have su h experiences

Required Maintenance » Post #11

Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:05 in General Talk

Another frustrating thing for me is that there are membets who earn above50$a month and still curse the site with dirty words while people like me who earn an average of 30$a month praise the site and hope good to happen.I dont understand why people behave so indecently without understanding the difficulties this new site has.

Required Maintenance » Post #10

Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:54 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: You were already a Clixsene member when you registered,once it was sold you wouldn't except them to continue with the same setup,after all they have bought the site,they are in business,all survey providers from clixsene would continue with the change was not part of the deal,it takes a long time to make new contracts,they want run their business in their way,and have experience in the business,two months have passed,another 2-3 would be reasonable time,everything is free here,except the time you spend here,its amazing even for something free there is lot of restlessness.
..There is nothing big to worry about the site except that some survey sites have issues which may have to be resolved with lot of efforts that is time consuming..Ma y members are earning well in this site with lots of surveys on some day's .All days need not be alike.some days may be very bad and some weep maliciously on that which I cannot bear.Arvind,
What a reasonable answer for the worries .My big congrats for this answer :clap:

03/10..................tasman1 » Post #4

Fri Oct 04, 2019 07:05 in Success Stories

Not good very low :)

02/OCT/2019 another good day » Post #4

Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:38 in Success Stories

:clap: :clap: :D

Good day of the Month starting » Post #6

Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:11 in Success Stories

coconava wrote: toulna and your-survey but not paying even if completed

Yes ys and toluna are not paying .But you should try reven universe .I completed 4 surveys yesterday from revenue universe earning 2.5$ ,an opinion world survey and 2peanutlab surveys yesterday earning nearly5$.I hope that this month will be better than the previous two.as yesterday was the highest earning month for me after the change.

Good day of the Month starting » Post #5

Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:07 in Success Stories

coconava wrote: Daily Checklist Bonus

REQUIREMENTS
Tasks 15 tasks $1.18
Surveys Optional $0.00
Offers Optional $0.00
Total earned: $1.18
EXTRA BONUSES
Addon Completed +2%
Streak Completed +2%
Congrats! The checklist is completed! 16%

Your bonus is currently standing at: $0.19

Congratulations coconava :D :thumbup: .Now Indians will have good days as october is an ominous month as of my experience .For me too nice start of the month.

august contra September 2019 » Post #4

Tue Oct 01, 2019 23:49 in Your Stats

September almost same as august -29.6$ .Last month 31$ hope october will be far better as the startin g day was omnious 4.7$

Succes here ,NO, most survey no pay...tasman1 » Post #2

Tue Oct 01, 2019 21:28 in Success Stories

Nice start of october .Earned 4.7$ from 8surveys .Surveys have shifted to our region now.

Completed $4.64 cint survey(13 min) » Post #16

Mon Sep 30, 2019 21:25 in Success Stories

Nice congrats :clap:

Do you eat red meat? » Post #34

Mon Sep 30, 2019 08:32 in General Talk

Red is the symbol of danger and white of peace.So better to go with white meat than red meat for your health. 8-)

Two Months Cash Outs /w ySense » Post #8

Mon Sep 30, 2019 08:26 in Success Stories

valerie wrote: 29 Sep 2019 11:54 PST Withdrawal Walmart $25 Gift Card $-25.0000
25 Sep 2019 12:51 PST Withdrawal Walmart $10 Gift Card $-10.0000
23 Sep 2019 16:29 PST Withdrawal Walmart $25 Gift Card $-25.0000
20 Sep 2019 07:58 PST Withdrawal Amazon.com $10 Gift Card $-10.0000
16 Sep 2019 17:32 PST Withdrawal Amazon.com $5 Gift Card $-5.0000
16 Sep 2019 17:31 PST Withdrawal Walmart $25 Gift Card $-25.0000
10 Sep 2019 09:45 PST Withdrawal Walmart $25 Gift Card $-25.0000
06 Sep 2019 20:27 PST Withdrawal Walmart $10 Gift Card $-10.0000
05 Sep 2019 10:28 PST Withdrawal Walmart $25 Gift Card $-25.0000
02 Sep 2019 08:02 PST Withdrawal Walmart $50 Gift Card $-50.0000
23 Aug 2019 18:59 PST Withdrawal Walmart $25 Gift Card $-25.0000
19 Aug 2019 16:58 PST Withdrawal Walmart $25 Gift Card $-25.0000
14 Aug 2019 07:06 PST Withdrawal Walmart $10 Gift Card $-10.0000
13 Aug 2019 07:07 PST Withdrawal Walmart $10 Gift Card $-10.0000
13 Aug 2019 07:05 PST Withdrawal Walmart $25 Gift Card $-25.0000
02 Aug 2019 05:16 PST Withdrawal Walmart $50 Gift Card $-50.0000

Total = $365.00

Fantastic valerie :D :thumbup: .Nice to see you post your success which will be a great inspiration to all those who trust you.

Do you eat red meat? » Post #13

Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:19 in General Talk

Yes I too agree with Darkstar that mans greed and industrialisation in large mount had caused all sorts of distress in humans but the cruelty towards animals cannot also be tolerated.if killed should be eaten otherwise dont harm animals .Veggies items are now a days not safe as it is impregnated with malicious chemicals which cannot be removed even by boiling.Man is omnivorous so nature has accepted his lust for both vegetarian and nonvegerarian foods everything in moderate is always fine.and it f in excess will turn poisonous

Do you eat red meat? » Post #7

Sun Sep 29, 2019 02:08 in General Talk

I usually avoid meat but eat fish occasionally mainly on sundays .My dish is mostly with plenty of vegetavles and nuts. Red meat is not accepted in my community but many are interested in having that.But I like dishes made of chicken like biriyani.Anyway as research show white meat is more healthier than red meat most people are now turning towards white meat here.

25/9/2019 - $13.02 earned! » Post #6

Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:12 in Success Stories

Darkstar2 wrote: Well, I still have a problem, no way to cash out my earnings, Canadians do not have PayPal anymore, they are not giving an ETA on when it will come back, so for now it is earnings mode but no cashing out :) The latest news is they will be back soon along with Payoneer......So we'll see. No records were broken though I think my record high here is $15.xx :D

Don't panic I am sure your paypal issue will be solved at the earliest and you will be able to cash out . Also if payoneer comes that will be a happy thing for high earners like you.I loved payoneer when working on cs where I had good earnings but here I prefer paypal.

Ysense totally down » Post #2

Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:47 in General Talk

Cannot say that it is completely down.There are regions in india that get lots of oppourtunities but that varies as time goes .no need to worry your turn will come.only have to be patient

Paypal Payments are back online. Thanks Dred » Post #13

Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:43 in General Talk

satakas wrote: Dear Ysense Mates,

This is to update you that the paypal payments are being now processed. Your's also must have been credited. If not dont worry, it will be credited in a day or two.

I received my payments today.

Thanks!!

Good to read this

25/9/2019 - $13.02 earned! » Post #4

Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:40 in Success Stories

Let such days enlighten your earnings.Big congrats for this huge earning.Happy to see that you are saying it to be not too bad but consider it to be a good earning :clap: :thumbup:

I'm NOT Moderating these forums any more! » Post #30

Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:04 in General Talk

D3rva wrote:
rajukurup wrote:
D3rva wrote:
valerie wrote: D3rva you were not even in the line for adult brains. Your posts display your stupidity.
Notice I said stupidity, not ignorance. You don't have the smarts it takes to be ignorant.

What a wonderful person you are. Everybody who not standing behind you is stupid. That`s saying all about you not me, old complexed lady. After all, everybody can see what kind of person you are. Calling somebody stupid in your age is disgraceful, old lady. Have a nice day and I love you too :thumbup:

You stupid ass don't have sense to judge people.what right you have to insult such a good moderator .You just an idiot posting blunders without any logic just to show your foolish attire.Some good people know who valerie is what her attitude is.Though she is not related to me I have an affection like a sister towards her. She has helped me a lot here with her posts for my success at cs and i will never accept an insult from an idiot like you. You deserve this accusation from me that most good members here who trust valerie will accept and does not feel guilty about that.

To judge? I been called stupid from her first. Never called anybody here with names and such. Now, you as well called me stupid. All reported by screen shots. I have manners and not insulting people here. Never called anybody stupid here.
Again, I reported you, both for calling me by names. And if I did to you, please be free to report me. With screen shots, same as I did.
I am the bad person here, never called anybody here with names and never will and you did it several times.
And still I am bad person, not you :clap:
So insulting with dirty words like licking by you is something that should be appreciated.Try to behave in a sensible manner.I have a respect towards valerie and so I appreciated her posts and it was you who first started insulting me with bad words as you had some hatred towards her.But you should understand that if some person is not acting according to your expectations other peoples opinion of that person will be different fron yours.You have no right to insult me on the basis that I support Valerie then you will have to face such insults.You gave the stick and was beaten up thatsall
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 17, 2019 03:35:30 EST