Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by rajukurup

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by rajukurup

Australian Rich ???....tasman1 » Post #4

Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:02 in General Talk

Most people in India opt to go for job seeking in Australia, but on seeing this report I believe they are doing a blunder when India has many oppourtunities, if the population explosion is controlled. Personally I am very secure and has zero debt and a very happy person by God's grace.I don't have over greed for comforts and wish to to lead a semi luxurious or simple life., and this attitude has given me peace of mind with only what is necessary to lead a decent life.

So far a very good day » Post #1

Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:30 in Success Stories

REQUIREMENTS
Tasks Optional $0.00
Surveys 5 surveys $4.13
Offers Optional $0.00
Total earned: $4.13
EXTRA BONUSES (com
plete the requirements to unlock)
ClixAddon Completed +2.0%
Activity 2 days more +2.0%
14.0%Congrats! The checklist is completed!
$0.5782Your bonus is currently standing at:

85,227,120 16 Jul 2019 12:29 EST Complete Sample Cube (Project #1545476) $0.3200
85,226,049 16 Jul 2019 12:01 EST Complete CINT (Project #493722) $0.3500
85,222,966 16 Jul 2019 09:55 EST Pending Reason: You will be credited Sun Sep 15, 2019 09:55 CINT (Project #498722) $2.5000
85,218,263 16 Jul 2019 06:00 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #5406994) $0.4800
85,217,846 16 Jul 2019 05:36 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #5381797) $0.4800

Very Good Day » Post #4

Tue Jul 16, 2019 08:08 in Success Stories

Very good :thumbup:

today's surveys » Post #2

Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:16 in Success Stories

:clap: :clap:

Color of Your Soul....tasman1 » Post #2

Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:13 in General Talk

White the colour of peace is the colour of my soul

All this just since yesterday......tasman1 » Post #4

Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:11 in General Talk

The earth has turned to a world of satans. Love , harmony and friendship are all based on only money and passions no role of humanity . man I would say was created just to destroy this beautiful planet and now his turn is to destroy Mars.

11 and 12 of July OK....tasman1 » Post #4

Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:54 in Success Stories

:clap: :clap: :thumbup:

Excess always dangerous- But not water if you are » Post #31

Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:53 in General Talk

valerie wrote: I don't know what the topic is any more.

I thought it was food.

food and water are related . without water no significance for food, so the topic can be related to food if you wish :D

India’s mini Switzerland ,Khajjiar,...tasman1 » Post #11

Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:46 in General Talk

Let that happen because other creatures have suffered their maximum due to the cruelities of man towards nature.

today's surveys » Post #3

Sat Jul 13, 2019 06:50 in Success Stories

wonderful :clap: :clap: :clap:

India’s mini Switzerland ,Khajjiar,...tasman1 » Post #5

Sat Jul 13, 2019 06:49 in General Talk

India has many beautiful places that seem like heaven on earth l. The places have attractedforeigners right from 2 BC , and invasion by british , portugal, persian were dueto its rich mineral beauty and extreme natural resources

Excess always dangerous- But not water if you are » Post #22

Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:57 in General Talk

Everything that hinders a healthy life is the greed of man in all aspects, The greed as it exceeds will turn dangerous. Only way to remain healthy is to eat only as the body demands, drink adequate amount of water daily and exercise regularly and try to avoid medications for minor ailments. Sugary drinks are tasty and can be used occasionally but not frequently. Greed for comforts should be totally controlled . Comforts is the main reason for all lifestyle diseases as it would turn one lazy and good for nothing.With greed for money a man forgets his personal relationships and become selfish making his and also others life miserable and become mentally imbalanced . A healthy body rests in a healthy mind.Medicines are essential for life saving but overdose is undoubtedly dangerous and also some medicines like aspirin do create problem in certain people that is related to their genetic factors. One thing to be noted is that all artificial things have some danger in them.

Excess always dangerous- But not water if you are » Post #14

Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:00 in General Talk

valerie wrote: That's a very dangerous so called 'study'. Very dangerous!

Water is of course great for you. I drink a lot of water every day. However, water is
absolutely NOT a cure all.

This is the reason why you are young even being a great grandmother and also happy and loyal even having suffered so much sorrows. Drinking lot of water can make one young both internally and externally

Missing Survey Credited » Post #5

Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:28 in Success Stories

Missing Survey Credited - You have now been credited $0.76 for the YourSurveys Project #18049777 that you started on 9 May 2019 but did not credit at the time.
Sent yesterday at 23:06 EDT
Missing Survey Credited - You have now been credited $0.56 for the YourSurveys Project #18031498 that you started on 8 May 2019 but did not credit at the time.
Sent yesterday at 22:41 EDT
Missing Survey Credited - You have now been credited $0.39 for the YourSurveys Project #18165071 that you started on 16 May 2019 but did not credit at the time.
Sent yesterday at 20:07 EDT
Missing Survey Credited - You have now been credited $0.47 for the YourSurveys Project #17648165 that you started on 1 May 2019 but did not credit at the time.
Sent yesterday at 19:54 EDT
Missing Survey Credited - You have now been credited $0.16 for the YourSurveys Project #17668128 that you started on 3 May 2019 but did not credit at the time.
Sent yesterday at 18:58 EDT
Missing Survey Credited - You have now been credited $0.47 for the YourSurveys Project #18407876 that you started on 30 May 2019 but did not credit at the time.

Netflix is losing ground ! » Post #5

Mon Jul 08, 2019 20:28 in General Talk

I actually hate Netflix I cancelled my paid subscription after a period of 2months Amazon prime is the best

Excess always dangerous- But not water if you are » Post #13

Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:16 in General Talk

Exactly water is not a complete cure or medicine for any disease but one thing is sure it can prevent many life threatening diseases . water is the most versatile compound which none will disagree. As we know prevention is better than cure it is good to drink lot of water but not too much than required. kidney stones which cannot be completely cured by medication can be prevented by drinking about 6 litres of water daily, Some viral disease can be prevented by taking lots of fluids and many other preventive values of water, As Arvind said taking too much glucose need not make one diabetic. If along with glucose he exercise daily and drink adequate water after consuming glucose can prevent diabetes if anyone agree or not I believe in that study. eventhough most studies are not accurate.

Excess always dangerous- But not water if you are » Post #1

Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:34 in General Talk

Right from the early days there is a common saying " Anything in excess is dangerous". I am writing this post based on a recent study that most of the life style diseases like blood pressure, diabetes etc are due excessive use of antibiotics and paracetamol.the study says that doctors prescribe antibiotics and parcetamol even for a simple flu that cam make many organs dysfunction and long term use causes abnormalities in the organ. It is dangerous to take medicines during mild diabetes as it will damage pancreas and create complications instead it is adviced to take enough glucose that the body needs daily and drink lot of water even if you are not thirsty, because water has the power to dissolve all unwanted wastes in the body and make the body free from all poisons. Even in blood pressure treatment also water has significance. if your blood pressure is at the brim you can reduce it by drinking lot of water . about 5 litres daily( as studies say). Water is the best natural medicine. Imagine a world without water

making $2000 money pile for next 14 months » Post #7

Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:22 in Success Stories

Very good advice Valerie Congrats :clap: :clap: :thumbup:

Artificial intelligence Where is the world going » Post #13

Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:08 in General Talk

Laziness will become more predominant as comforts increase and ultimately be directed ruin.No doubt this is the final result of all comforts in excess- be it money, sex or technology .everything in limit will lead to success ,but over will turn to as deadly as poison. So I agree that we are heading towards hell on earth in the coming years . The radiations produced in excess have created many global issues and it will increase to maximum as AI advances.

best month in Clix Sense » Post #2

Sun Jun 30, 2019 09:57 in Success Stories

Congrats :clap: :clap:
for me was a good month but I was less activ,e so earning was less than may
month- 87$ last month - 105$
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 21, 2019 06:37:09 EST