Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by harsha_vdn

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by harsha_vdn

Income Tax Returns - PayPal earning of online work » Post #2

Mon Jun 27, 2016 15:45 in Hindi

After elaborate Googling I found (ITR - 4 )How to Fill Return for Biswarup having salary&Paypal Income(Tax return filing ) - YouTube -- a perfect match for all my needs.

It is ITR-4 for any income derived from professional services. (our work qualifies for that). It covers my other requirements too.

Some can opt for for ITR-4S too, as it is far simpler.

Income Tax Returns - PayPal earning of online work » Post #1

Sat Jun 25, 2016 16:00 in Hindi

For FY 2015-16, my total income doesn't touch the minimum, still need to file as I need to carry forward losses of previous year capital gains.

I generally file ITR-2 as it includes Salaries (if any) + capital gains.

Where does our PayPal earnings fit-in? Last year it was quite less and doesn't exceed Rs 50k. When I started my ITR-2 fillings, I thought I would include my PayPal income under "Other Income". But they are restricted to Dividend and Income. Others are Professional income, Winnings from Lotteries, Races etc.

Please share some insights.

heart » Post #8

Mon May 16, 2016 14:03 in General Talk

My best wishes for your complete recovery.

Discuss all the aspects with your doctor and also explore 2nd opinions. Also explore thoroughly on the web.

Why the rich folks doesn't want to retired? » Post #12

Mon May 16, 2016 05:28 in General Talk

For these folks, money is just a by-product. They are after some good (sometimes evil) goals of proving themselves to the world. Bill Gates revolutionized mini-computers so that common-man also use it.

Of course, some geniuses like Nicolas Tesla did far greater things but cared very little for money.

This CEO Made $6 Billion in 20 Minutes » Post #4

Thu May 12, 2016 00:35 in General Talk

I remember many surveys with the queries like "Are you are a CEO/CFO/COO?" So Jeff can participate here too :lol:

What to do when you are 80 » Post #2

Tue May 10, 2016 14:58 in General Talk

I salute your spirit. I am not even 40 and still feel many times, so less in energy and activity.

Keep yourself active. Brain can become better even at 100, if you use it!

CS is a great help for all ages.

Would you do a bit of charity with free clicks? » Post #1

Tue May 10, 2016 14:22 in General Talk

These days, we seeing a lot of pain in every sphere - human rights, violence, insufficient resources for the veterans & sick, environment, animal-abuse, massive destructive of forests etc.

Since 13-14 years, I have a habit of clicking a few sites, which donate a few cents to support a noble cause.

Help -End Hunger- and -End Poverty- with a free click!
Click to Donate - Free donations for rainforest, primates, pets, and more!
Land Care Niagara: Helping Farmers and Land Owners with Good Stewardship Practices: Serving Welland, Fonthill, Thorold and the Surrounding Niagara Region
EcologyFund.com - save, protect, preserve wilderness and rainforest for free!
Click to Give - Give to Charity for free!

Some sites allow you to create an account and add points for your clicks. Once you reach some target, you can sponsor something free out of those points too.

You too can find hundreds of such sites.

Filing of income from clixsense in tax returns » Post #12

Tue May 10, 2016 10:12 in Hindi

Sometime back, we had a mention under 'Tasks' forum.

There was a mention that if your early freelance earnings are less than Rs 50k, it can be put under "Other Income".

For higher amounts - mostly from Business Income. I believe Hydtasker2 was the person who added some more info.

I don't think it is lottery/gambling.

Edit ---- A Complete guide on Income Tax for Indian bloggers and Freelancers gives a few hints.

Using animals for test products » Post #10

Tue May 10, 2016 07:06 in General Talk

Violence is on everyone - humans, animals, mother Earth, ocean-species and what not? Why -- human greed.

Unless we start reducing our needs, we are directly/indirectly responsible for it.

Amazon Rain Forest, Deforestation, Forest Conservation - National Geographic Magazine --- If we lose Amazon rain-forests, can you imagine any life on earth?

Why did our brains stop expanding? » Post #10

Mon May 09, 2016 05:51 in General Talk

Google for "Neuro Plasticity". New brain-cells can keep growing till we die, if we make conscious effort. A great realization that brain can be changed, it can change our body etc!

Greatness of a genius is not about the mass, it is about the the number of connections among different cells! A genius keep s them increasing every day. We too can make it, ONLY if believe and act.

Quote of the day » Post #2695

Mon May 09, 2016 05:44 in General Talk

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Mahatma Gandhi

Clixgrid :( » Post #5

Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:36 in Hindi

1800 clicks and 80 cents :lol:

Who knows I may win $10 too!

Suggestions for Indian link-speeds » Post #1

Wed Mar 09, 2016 08:56 in Hindi

In India, not all have great link speeds. I realized that my link is 512 KBps ( = 4 mbps :lol: ). But still I am able to do OK. But many times, link speed is main blocker.

We need to act with 'innovation mindset' so that we get enough tasks and do tasks quicker.

Some of my findings are as below. Please add other tricks.

1) For some tasks, temporary disabling automatic video download and image display can help a quick access to the external links. Of course, you can exclude regular sites (gmail, Facebook, Google, CS, CF etc) from this. Of course, I toggle with this as some tasks need images.

2) For Chrome, refreshing can help a lot. You can search for that in the task-forum for more details.

3) Many times, I am not able to load a link with Chrome. I give a try with some other and able to access (many times).

4) For many tasks, if each question has an external link I try to load multiple simultaneously. I find that that is lot quicker than loading sequentially. Of course, you need to be careful for the correct pair of question-link :)

I believe experienced folks can share a lot more.

Survey and tasks ? Help me » Post #9

Wed Mar 09, 2016 08:31 in Hindi

Visit the 'forum for tasks' before starting any task. There you can find very vital clues that can qualify in the quiz, earn and improve the Global Accuracy. Level 3 folks get comparably high pay tasks.

Won Grid » Post #9

Mon Mar 07, 2016 08:44 in Success Stories

Congrats. Keep earning :D

Suggestion for com[leting Task for beginners » Post #2

Fri Mar 04, 2016 01:59 in Member Introduction

For beginners, it needs patience. Generally tasks appear through article/author tasks. I agree that they are long and pay less, but they are the gateways to move to higher levels.

Carefully go through the quiz, if you get expelled there itself, you can't enter the paying-mode tasks under that id. It can also ruin your precious level-stats.

Also remain calm even if some of your answers are marked as wrong under unjustified grounds. They are quite common. You can agree/disagree with a reason too.

Most importantly, keep an eye on the task-listing page. For beginners, it is almost empty. But if you see any thing, catch them.

My best wishes to you all :thumbup:

Earn $ 350 from Tasks and $ 250 from Offers ! ! ! » Post #26

Sat Feb 13, 2016 00:24 in Success Stories

Hearty congrats G_A :clap:

Please come on board the task-discussion forum also. Your insight can guide newbies like us.

Enjoy the game :thumbup:

Premium Account and No Referrals » Post #13

Sat Feb 06, 2016 16:17 in General Talk

You folks get 4 standard ads instead of 1. That itself recovers around 10$ in a year! (3 * 350).

So even without referrals and bare minimum tasks to fill in the daily checklist, premium can be considered.

Indian Members club » Post #6

Sat Feb 06, 2016 00:13 in Member Introduction

I am Harsha.

All the best to all of you! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you so much clixsense $662,40 » Post #10

Sat Jan 16, 2016 09:03 in Payment Proofs

That is really amazing and inspiring!

What made the difference? Offers or tasks or references? I am a newbie!
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 19, 2019 19:27:20 EST