Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Micshad

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Micshad

Unusual Names » Post #5

Fri Sep 23, 2016 07:27 in General Talk

There was a dentist in my town years ago...his name was I.M. Butz (pronounced butts). i used to laugh every time i saw his ad because of the picture of the posterior "sit down" padding . Good thing he wasn't a proctologist!!!! :D

Why do companies insist on changing products » Post #3

Thu Sep 22, 2016 06:02 in General Talk

valerie wrote: Usually it is all about the money.

Today they seem to be cutting corners left and right and due to all these crazy changes in
medical insurance, many companies state they are losing money. So what they do is try
to reduce their expense any way they can.

Yeah. It seems they want to reduce their expense and raise prices so the CEOs can reap the benefits. Look at the EpiPen CEO. She made $18 MILLION last year. Why? No one is worth that amount of money. That's around $34,000 a WEEK. Some people in this country don't even make that much in a year. At least Congress was outraged at her salary yesterday so hopefully, something will be done about it...especially since those in Congress don't even make that much in a year (thank heavens). :).

They need to cut their wages so people can afford their Rx's.

Why do companies insist on changing products » Post #1

Wed Sep 21, 2016 08:13 in General Talk

every few years? i get so tired of having to update some of my products because they are discontinuing the one i have.

I am diabetic recently, and my lancing device gave out. No problem. Go on line with the company and will be sent a new one because my stuff is still under warranty. Anyway, my meter has been discontinued and the diskettes will no longer be available in 2017. I'm bummed out. I can't use the single testing doohickeys because I have a problem with my hands (so what else is new?). They are small. I need large if I have to use a single doohickey. I love the diskettes. Plop them in and go. So cool.

So, why are they phasing out a product that is very useful? Like i said, I'm really bummed out. Told hubby I'm going to ask the doc to give me an RX for a 5-year supply so i don't have to give up my favorite device. :thumbdown:

Do you like clowns? » Post #11

Wed Sep 21, 2016 08:06 in General Talk

in my state, there are a couple clowns in another county who were harassing young kids. Yesterday, they were in a town in this county, only 10 minutes away from my place.

I used to like clowns, but I think these guys are pedophiles and i hope they're caught soon.

No more forum view required for daily checklist » Post #5

Thu Sep 08, 2016 09:50 in General Talk

This is the first thing I do when I log in. I like reading the posts and will keep reading them and posting if I have something to say. :) :thumbup:

Has any member in clixsense hit $5,000 before? » Post #4

Sun Sep 04, 2016 09:56 in General Talk

LOL. I'm only signed up since April 2015. i earned a whole $62 and change but then, again, I don't qualify for most surveys, won't do CF tasks, and tried most of the offers here and on regular online Googling in the past. So most of the offers still hold my info in their database and I can't do them again. i also can't do offers that use a CC because I don't have one anymore.

At this rate, I may hit $100 by next April. :D (By the way, I"m not complaining. I'm happy with what I can make).

Close Call » Post #9

Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:43 in General Talk

I was signed up with CF about two years ago but didn't think it was fair when they took the badges away after working so hard to achieve them. It was almost like starting from scratch. They weren't crediting some of the tasks I did either and I had to fight to get those credits Then they decided only way we could sign in for tasks was to use Facebook. So I totally gave up on them.

i do look at their tasks once-in-a-while but notice they don't pay as well as they used to, so I'll pass once again.

Close Call » Post #7

Thu Sep 01, 2016 05:31 in General Talk

carebears wrote: I made $118 in August.

Congratulations to you! I just wish I had the patience to be turned down by all the surveys, but then again, that would be a waste of my time. :)

I just do what I can for the little bit I can earn. At least I can usually earn more here than on another site I'm signed up with because not much changes there and their cash out is quite high compared to here. It takes me 3 or more months to earn the cash out amount there.

Cash Winning in ClixGrid » Post #2

Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:54 in Success Stories

:clap: :thumbup:

What do you do in your spare time? » Post #20

Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:51 in General Talk

I do genealogy for myself and friends when I have time. My schedule for doing daily tasks changes daily anymore and some weeks, I don't get a chance to research.

Describe your hair » Post #56

Thu Jul 28, 2016 06:33 in General Talk

I was natural blonde all my life and never went to a salon after I graduated high school. I used to cut my own hair, top and sides only, and left the back long because I could style it so much more. I can't say my hair was thick, but compared to today, it was.

After my radiation treatments and hypothyroidism, I lost a lot of hair, not clumps but single hairs every day until I now call it male pattern baldness. :)

Anyway, my hair is also turning white so I now call myself a platinum blonde. :) I also keep it very short now and try to hide the bald spots the best I can. It's okay now that I'm on meds for hypothyroidism. I've got lots of "new" hair growing back,

cringeworthy » Post #10

Fri Jul 22, 2016 09:04 in General Talk

hansgruber wrote: do you cringe at some of the questions in surveys? im sure some are a wind up, some of the statements ive answered today have been:

i am happy to pay more for a nationally advertised brand

when purchasing a large household appliance, i like to be up there with the latest trends

when it comes to large household appliances, i am committed to certain brands


when i read some of these i facepalm hard (we need a smiley for that), do you feel the same sometimes?

Ha! That's probably why I'm DQ'd a lot. My answer to those questions are a resounding NO! Who would be happy to pay more for a nationally advertised brand? That's crazy. I also don't care what the trends are, just so the appliance works perfectly for at least 20 years like my old appliances. :)

Internet Service » Post #12

Sat Jul 16, 2016 08:19 in General Talk

sweetpie3000 wrote:
Micshad wrote:
sweetpie3000 wrote: @micshad

It time to save money to buy a new computer. A new computer cost under 500 dollars.

Save 50 dollars a month. You can buy a new computer in 10 month.

A new computer is a good investment making money online.


I wish I could invest in a new computer, but I can't. I don't make enough on these sites to save $50 a month and I couldn't find another job 6 years ago when mine went to another country. Then I had a 2 major hospitalizations with surgery 2 years apart so with my disability, walking and standing are a problem. At my age, I don't qualify for most surveys and can't do a lot of the offers. I'm only on SS and it stays in the bank for all the bills. My cable/internet/phone alone is $180/mo. Crazy? No. Disgusting? Yeah. Add in electric, health and life insurance, and the SS is almost gone. Just this week, the fuel pump on the car just went kaplooey. Need that fixed now and property taxes are due. I have to eat, too, ya know.

I've lived under a "black cloud" all my life. Why change it? At least I still have a decent attitude, but thanks for your suggestion. :)

Have you cut down cable and phone? If your computer gone? You making money online is gone? Just use the internet only.

You save 100 dollars a month by dumping cable and phone.


Soon it later. Alll Major browsers will stop supporting WIndow xp and you have no choice to switch lLnux. Your computer became useless since no browser support xp.


I've thought about dumping the cable and phone but I need some kind of entertainment when I relax. I've thought about the satellite systems but one son states they're price is only when signing up. Fees keep rising. Since I don't live in town, it would be hard to get rid of phone. That's the only contact I have with the outside. I don't live in town, either, so that makes a difference. No, I have no plans on moving. Maybe when I wind up in a nursing home but I'll fight it all the way.

Chrome already stopped supporting XP. They want a higher Windows upgrade. It's a ripoff to have to upgrade all the time. I like my XP and been using it since it came out because my job required it. I've heard of Linus and checked into it a little but after working on Windows for 20-plus years, I don't know if I could learn it. I will check into it again, though.

I lost all my savings/IRA/pension $$ in the 2008 crash. This is the kind of life I've always had but I am not really complaining. I have learned what happens, happens, and to live with it.

Did I tell you I am trying to sell my cemetery lots, but no one is biting. Gee, I wonder why? :lol:

Internet Service » Post #9

Sat Jul 16, 2016 07:14 in General Talk

sweetpie3000 wrote: @micshad

It time to save money to buy a new computer. A new computer cost under 500 dollars.

Save 50 dollars a month. You can buy a new computer in 10 month.

A new computer is a good investment making money online.


I wish I could invest in a new computer, but I can't. I don't make enough on these sites to save $50 a month and I couldn't find another job 6 years ago when mine went to another country. Then I had a 2 major hospitalizations with surgery 2 years apart so with my disability, walking and standing are a problem. At my age, I don't qualify for most surveys and can't do a lot of the offers. I'm only on SS and it stays in the bank for all the bills. My cable/internet/phone alone is $180/mo. Crazy? No. Disgusting? Yeah. Add in electric, health and life insurance, and the SS is almost gone. Just this week, the fuel pump on the car just went kaplooey. Need that fixed now and property taxes are due. I have to eat, too, ya know.

I've lived under a "black cloud" all my life. Why change it? At least I still have a decent attitude, but thanks for your suggestion. :)

Internet Service » Post #2

Fri Jul 15, 2016 07:38 in General Talk

I guess I have to give up for today. Now it's happening on EVERY ad I'm trying to view.

I'm using an older version of Chrome that is no longer supported because I only have Windows XP installed and my computer is from 2003. I can't update my OS because of it and can't afford a new computer.

It's not a problem with ClixSense because everything loads quickly. It's only happens when I try to do offers or videos. At the bottom of the screen, it gets hung up on "processing request." So strange.

Internet Service » Post #1

Fri Jul 15, 2016 07:23 in General Talk

Is your browser working slow or not at all today? i'm have a very huge problem trying to do offers and view ads because it keeps freezing up on me and I have to "kill the pages" and start over.

Very Stupid Email Spammers » Post #24

Thu Jul 14, 2016 13:56 in General Talk

valerie wrote:
akalinus wrote: There must be something wrong with me. Recently, I turned down $12 billion that I won in a contest or something. All I had to do was send copies of my birth certificate, passport, driver's license, bank account names and numbers, a lock of hair from my first born and a thumbprint. Well, most of it anyway.

I used to get emails from the sheik of the burning sands to come and join his harem because I am beautiful and true love only matters. I think he must have been blind.

Well I am the long lost Princess of the Queen of Nigeria. They happen to trace me down
after Queen Nineediabugodai passed away. She left $38,975,502.07 to me. I don't have
to send any id's. Also, they did not ask for my first born. All I need to do is do a wire
transfer from my bank through Wells Fargo of $12,623.00....a meager sum in exchange
for the huge sum owed me. I think they need the $12,623.00 for a stamp.

I get those type of emails all the time and not just from Nigeria. I've even gotten them from England. All these relatives that have died. I wonder where they've been hiding all these years. I could have used some of their money while they were living and would love to have met them. LOL

I sent a really serious one to the FBI a few weeks ago "from Michelle Obama." Of course, the email address was bogus.

On a serious note, I did notice that these type of emails usually come a few weeks prior to a terrorist attack.

What's Your Favorite OLD TV Series ? » Post #38

Fri Jul 08, 2016 05:11 in General Talk

I used to love:
1. Lassie
2. Have Gun, Will Travel. I even got the whole shabang - gun, holster, and calling cards for Christmas one year. Wish I still had them. LOL
3. Twilight Zone.
4. Outer Limits.
5. The Rifleman (I was in love with Johnny Crawford!).
6. The Dick Van Dyke Show...I used to play hookey from school to watch re-runs. It came on every day at 11:30 a.m. If my parents only knew.

I didn't care for Bandstand until all my friends watched it. I guess I was 14 when I started watching it. I was a tomboy so things like that didn't interest me. :)

Shock of the Day ! » Post #9

Wed Jul 06, 2016 06:08 in General Talk

RoseGold wrote: Just thought you'd like to know ClixSense sent you $111.15 USD.

Note from sender, ClixSense:

Thank you for participating in our program, enjoy your reward!


Yes, I couldn't believe it. I requested payout earnings on June 30th. and Got Paid today on July 5th. Saturday, Sunday and Monday (Holiday) doesn't count. So I actually got paid in two business days :thumbup: ClixSense are Rollin' today :clap: Thanks so much to :clixsense: To those in doubt :roll: Don't worry...Be Happy :D You will be paid. ClixSense is the Best and Honest Paying program around :clap:


Congratulations! That's quite a payment. I just can't hold off long enough to get there. As you say, the bills don't stop coming. I'm "insurance poor, " life, health, accident and sickness, cancer, car, house. It never ends. :thumbdown:

But I'm happy for you and great reward. :clap:

Books » Post #12

Fri Jul 01, 2016 06:37 in General Talk

The History of [local town]. I read a lot of history from our area of the country plus history of different counties. I also read "Hell to Pay" a history of HR Clinton by Barbara Olson.
From: Go
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 22, 2021 20:37:19 EST