Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Micshad

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Micshad

I feel stupid.How to copy & paste with Windows10? » Post #3

Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:41 in General Talk

Nikorj wrote: Hi Micshad, And welcome to Windows spyware 10 (Just kidding) :mrgreen:

If it's text you want to copy, place your mouse pointer infont or behind the text you want to copy, Hold left mouse button down and move your mouse up/down/left/right to mark it, If it's a single line just do a double click with the left mouse button somewhere in the text of the line.

Rigt click somewhere on the marked area and select copy, Just right click in the search field or notepad (Whereever you want it copied) and select paste.

If you drag files/folders with the right mouse button to where you want them moved, You can select to move/copy them when you let go of the mouse button again.

Don't worry, You can still use Chrome on Windows 10.

This link is for installing Chrome.
Chrome for Desktop

It's also for laptop.

You can also use this link if you want to.

Download and install Google Chrome - Computer - Google Chrome Help

Thanks for the into but I don't have a mouse on this thing. :) I left the tech world years ago. Wish I would have kept up.

I feel stupid.How to copy & paste with Windows10? » Post #1

Sat Oct 14, 2017 03:38 in General Talk

I can't find the info anywhere. Newer laptop and can't get used to it. No directions came with it as it's a used laptop.

Still missing my XP and Chrome. This thing takes forever to get the screen to do anything.

Testing if this message will post. » Post #15

Fri Oct 13, 2017 02:46 in General Talk

larryonly wrote: The Ubuntu Linux is up to date and will work on almost any computer .
And , bonus, you don't need an anti-virus program.
It is sort of a cross between Windows and Apple , but VERY stable and reliable . :clap: :clap:

Won't I lose all my programs and links if I switch OS? Someone else told me to use Linux and I'm very tempted but I can't afford to lose the programs installed o the antique since some were paid digital programs (no disks).

Testing if this message will post. » Post #4

Thu Oct 12, 2017 03:23 in General Talk

larryonly wrote: Use Avast or AVG , both have free versions and perform much better than others .
Both are updated more regularly as well .
No pop-ups could be a setting in your browser like Firefox ?

i had used those 2 at different times but caught a virus that slipped through. I went to IObit and never had a problem with viruses. I really liked the program but it sometimes took a good driver/part of a program as a virus and obliterated it; then I'd have to do some work to fix it. :)

As for computers like Valerie suggested, I've been watching the paper. Since I can't drive anymore, I can't go to yard sales anymore. :( I used to go every weekend. I don't like the newer operating systems either. I'm stuck in the "dark ages." :) XP is my go-to. Some of my programs are paid digital downloads, too, and I wouldn't be able to transfer them to a newer computer. I would love to take my 'puter to a "mr. fix-it" but they'd probably charge an arm and a leg because I know there are things wrong from the beginning of 2003 when I bought this one. Let's face .....it. I'm hopeless.

Testing if this message will post. » Post #1

Wed Oct 11, 2017 07:40 in General Talk

I'm rally in trouble. I can finally sign on CS today but when I went into Adsend and tried to to EngagemeTV, none of the videos credited...and I had the one open for over an hour. I can't do other offers. I get the "Kill page" message.

I think my 'puter is done for and that makes me very sad unless it's my anti-virus doing it for revenge since I didn't pay for another year.

Ah! Noticed that none of the Engageme.TV "Verify" popups aren't popping up. So even though I watched for over an hour, there were no ADS. Just information. This is probably (hopefully) the problem here.

$1000 Completed on ClixSense » Post #77

Mon Oct 09, 2017 03:15 in Your Stats

Wow! Congrats! I noticed how your totals changed from one year to the next. You're very hard working. Wonder if I'll ever make that amount. I think it's wishful thinking for me, but I keep trying.

Again, Congrats! Keep up the good work.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:

How to destroy a computer » Post #11

Sat Oct 07, 2017 01:37 in General Talk

Nikorj wrote:
Micshad wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Fast way ..........use sledgehammer

Yes Lightning speed dial is a very annoying browser hijacker.

Instead of using window's uninstall feature you could try using Revo uninstaller, It's the same thing as windows uninstall, But does a more advanced search to remove all unwanted files.

Also remember to reset your browser to default settings.

This guide is pretty helpful if you're still having problems. Remove "Lightning SpeedDial" from IE, Firefox and Chrome

Thanks so much for that info. I only went into Chrome and under the extensions, I "trashed" LSD. The computer is running a little better. I can at least open a couple sites without having to reboot now, but there is probably some residual LSD functions left since I still have to reboot after opening some sites.

I will have to wait until later to check out that removal information. I need to make a few cents before What's so heartbreaking is that LSD was so great. I loved it. All my favorite links were right there with one click.

How to destroy a computer » Post #8

Fri Oct 06, 2017 02:42 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Fast way ..........use sledgehammer

I'm ready to do that! I run my anti-virus malware every day. All of a sudden, I needed to restart my computer if I wanted to go from one site to another. For example, use Clixsense and done, want to go to one of my other sites, I would have to reboot/restart. Yesterday, couldn't do anything at all. Still don't know if I can get my email. That was blocked as well.

I couldn't even get here yesterday at all! I tried on my laptop but I couldn't remember my password so I was screwed. :oops:

Hopefully, I found the culprit (my Lightning Speed Dial which I have now deleted) since I'm here today but only time will tell later. Can't make $$ this way. I hate new technology anymore. Can't keep up.

VERY bad day » Post #6

Wed Oct 04, 2017 04:54 in General Talk

I have you beat. No luck with "electronics." Desktop? Argued with me and would not start any programs unless I restarted my computer every time I wanted to get online....
Laptop?...well, I can't type very fast on it plus I need my mouse! it has Windows 10 on it and I'm still not used to it. I tried doing a game on it (late in the day) that i usually have a score in the 100,000 and higher and yesterday, only did 6700 because I didn't have a mouse attached. Since I need to make a few bucks every day, I don't have much time to play with it and thinking of selling it so I can buy a new desktop. LOL
Tablet....argued with me about my password and then the battery was too low to do anything.

I did make a few cents here before the day went downhill, but not much. :(

Sat Sep 23, 2017 06:49 in General Talk

i didn't see this topic until now. i submitted a ticket because I have been having the same problem for 2 days now. It's frustrating and I thought it was just me. Evidently not. Hope they fix it soon. I did put a note under the Support page about it.

Anybody care for Mexico ????..tasman1 » Post #21

Thu Sep 21, 2017 07:49 in General Talk

it's not out of the ordinary for all these natural occurrences. Every so often, the planet needs to "let off steam" in the form of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. It's a way of preserving the planet. If these things didn't happen, the planet wouldn't survive as the pressure would build up until finally ripping the whole planet apart.

Other occurrences like the fires and hurricanes happen because of 24/7 news cycles and the Weather Channel and people are more aware of them happening. Before satellites to watch weather patterns and allow cable transmissions around the world, we didn't know about them, only happenings in our local areas. Because there are thousands of people living in the western part of the U.S., we are more aware of wild fires. People are building in places that were once "wilderness" so of course, when wild fires and tornadoes happen in those areas, everyone is more aware.

I checked the Weather Underground, a site that collects data on hurricanes and this season is mild compared to many others. Deaths are minor compared to other years. There is also a site that collects earthquake data called Johnstons Archives and they tracked earthquakes from 1970 to today of magnitude and deaths. The USGS also has a site but they only list the years 1990-2015. I did note that they list PA as having no earthquakes but they do. York and Lancaster Counties have earthquakes all the time, but they are minor with no damages. They don't know what causes them. PA also has tornadoes, even though they are minor ones.

Global warming , Please come back...tasman1 » Post #5

Mon Sep 18, 2017 02:13 in General Talk

In my part of the U.S., we had a cool summer for a change. Only had a couple days in the 90 degree Fahrenheit-range (srry, don't know Celsius) and now we should be in the 60s, but this week, all week, it's supposed to be in the 80s. The western half suffered with very high heat, over the 100s a lot of days. It was a very wet summer, though, with rain almost every other day. i hope winter won't be snow every other day. That'll be a mess.

46 baby names banned in Australia...tasman1 » Post #6

Wed Sep 13, 2017 05:14 in General Talk

That's as bad as naming a kid "North" or "Blue," or 'Moon." Then there's the guy who wanted to change his name to "Santa Clause." Some parents just don't think about the consequences of these names when they are adults.

Whatever happened to normal names like Jeremiah, Sevilla, Lorelei, Seth and others? :)

Just Curious about Payza » Post #14

Wed Sep 13, 2017 05:01 in General Talk

valerie wrote: For those in the USA, I think 'check' is the best way to go.

I have chosen check on and off for over ten years here in ClixSense.

If you choose check, you want to do so by the 5th day of the month.
You will receive your check a couple of weeks later. Usually by the
end of the third week, some times sooner.

I chose check when Paypal no longer available and when I did a cash out last month, I'm still waiting for the first check to arrive. I think it'll be here soon....but it's been over a month for that first one.

I miss Paypal. Instant payment. :(

Huricane Irma, Jose , Katia ,what next,,tasman1 » Post #9

Tue Sep 12, 2017 05:00 in General Talk

Weather goes in cycles. This is just an active cycle, the first one in years. Usually most of them fall apart before hitting the mainland. NOAA predicted 10–16 named storms, 4–8 hurricanes, and 1–4 major hurricanes and that's a normal year. This isn't the first time there were active hurricanes. The Weather Channel always gives an estimate of how many hurricanes or tropical storms will form in the June to November months and so far, it's below their estimate. September has always been the most active month for some reason, and it's not because of climate chancge.

Just because 3 hurricanes have made it to the Mexico/U.S. doesn't mean squat. it's just an active season this year, that's all. The reason for all the devastation is because there are more people living in coastal regions, too.

Was my post deleted and if so, why? » Post #19

Tue Sep 05, 2017 00:56 in General Talk

Micshad wrote:
vaneela wrote:
Micshad wrote:

Hello, please let us know how is Your kitty? Its been a week since she started to feel unwell...hopefully she is getting better..

She finally did her #2 business yesterday, but not in the litter box. For some reason, she's avoiding it and it's clean litter. I have one in the carrier and one in the back room. She won't go past the doorway to the hall leading to the back room, though and won't come into the office when I'm here like she used to do daily.

She hissed, bit and clawed me 2 nights ago when I tried to pick her up. Last night, she did the same to hubby. Strange. She used to love being cuddled. Hubby says maybe every bone and muscle in her body still hurt, so that may be the problem. I hope so, but she just doesn't seem like the same cat we had a week ago before she got sick. She won't go outside, either. She, being feral, used to love being outside.

Sadly, 2 days ago, Runt really got angry and nasty. She messed in the house. We are so heartbroken over her nastiness. She wouldn't even allow petting as she would attack so I had to put gloves on to push her outside. Evidently, she as reverted back to her wild side and there was nothing else we could do for her. We haven't seen her for 2 days now. Hubby keeps looking for her and I keep putting food out for her, hoping. We miss her terribly.

Was my post deleted and if so, why? » Post #18

Fri Sep 01, 2017 04:52 in General Talk

vaneela wrote:
Micshad wrote:

Hello, please let us know how is Your kitty? Its been a week since she started to feel unwell...hopefully she is getting better..

She finally did her #2 business yesterday, but not in the litter box. For some reason, she's avoiding it and it's clean litter. I have one in the carrier and one in the back room. She won't go past the doorway to the hall leading to the back room, though and won't come into the office when I'm here like she used to do daily.

She hissed, bit and clawed me 2 nights ago when I tried to pick her up. Last night, she did the same to hubby. Strange. She used to love being cuddled. Hubby says maybe every bone and muscle in her body still hurt, so that may be the problem. I hope so, but she just doesn't seem like the same cat we had a week ago before she got sick. She won't go outside, either. She, being feral, used to love being outside.

Was my post deleted and if so, why? » Post #11

Tue Aug 29, 2017 03:39 in General Talk

Hubby told me yesterday that she had let out 3 loud meows the first night and then the problem. Sunday, she was walking a little, walked at least 15 feet sat down, and let out 3 loud meows again. .After that, she seemed normal. She walked fine but a little later, started walking in circles, then would lay down. We kept her in a very large dog carrier overnight and she did pee but nothing else.

We let her out and she seemed fine at first, but during the day, she would watch our feet and my cane then follow the feet. She was in the house all day. No messes but wherever she lay down, she stayed until we walked over to her; then she would get up and follow our feet, head down, again. It's like she's partially blind. I hope not. I hope it's just because she's still weak.

We finally got some smelly fish and some milk into her. We're hoping she will do her business today. I fed her the fish twice yesterday, just small amounts, and put some in the carrier last night. She's skin and bones. I can feel every bone in her spine and her hips. But she's now meowing to us and I have some hope.

Hubby was so heartbroken because she had become a large part of his life. Me? She would bug me all day and try to trip me by flopping down in front of me. But I miss that! :) Keeping our fingers crossed.

Was my post deleted and if so, why? » Post #6

Sun Aug 27, 2017 13:14 in General Talk

Micshad wrote:
vaneela wrote: Hello, can You please write a little bit more, what is happening to Your Kitty? Symptoms? What did she eat recently and is she outdoor or indoor?

I think You should call to vet, not sure how it works in US, i live in UK and here i am registered to mobile vet, where i can call emergency even in Sundays, etc and she can come into my flat, it is less stressful for the cat, especially if he/she hate travelling like my Hunter...

She was fine Thursday night. Jumped up on the bed with me and half hour later got down. Walked to the hallway and let out a loud meow. After that she barely moved. She would get up and walk a few steps, then lay down again. When I woke Friday morning, she was by the front door. She messed on the rug but it wasn't messy. She has not eaten or drank anything since. She went totally "comatose" for 2 days. Today she's walking a few steps, then lays down. She doesn't meow. She won't eat. She won't drink anything. I can feel her hip bones already. When she does walk, it's in very slow motion. We tried chicken broth, water, milk, hamburger (cooked of course), chicken, etc. Nothing. I miss her talking to me and even miss her trying to trip me by flopping down in front of me on her side for petting. She seems to be in a lot of pain. She hid under the oil burner last night and wouldn't come in the house when I called her. I used to go out and yell, "Where ya at Runt?" and she'd come running. :( Husband, who doesn't like cats, is heartbroken too, because she would sit with him on the floor at night when watching TV.

I can't afford a vet. The neighbor said he took his dog to the vet and they charged $2700 to start...didn't guarantee that would be the total cost. We live on $900 a month. Runt was a feral. Mom, also feral, is fine.

Was my post deleted and if so, why? » Post #5

Sun Aug 27, 2017 13:12 in General Talk

vaneela wrote: Hello, can You please write a little bit more, what is happening to Your Kitty? Symptoms? What did she eat recently and is she outdoor or indoor?

I think You should call to vet, not sure how it works in US, i live in UK and here i am registered to mobile vet, where i can call emergency even in Sundays, etc and she can come into my flat, it is less stressful for the cat, especially if he/she hate travelling like my Hunter...

She was fine Thursday night. Jumped up on the bed with me and half hour later got down. Walked to the hallway and let out a loud meow. After that she barely moved. She would get up and walk a few steps, then lay down again. When I woke Friday morning, she was by the front door. She messed on the rug but it wasn't messy. She has not eaten or drank anything since. She went totally "comatose" for 2 days. Today she's walking a few steps, then lays down. She doesn't meow. She won't eat. She won't drink anything. I can feel her hip bones already. When she does walk, it's in very slow motion. We tried chicken broth, water, milk, hamburger (cooked of course), chicken, etc. Nothing. I miss her talking to me and even miss her trying to trip me by flopping down in front of me on her side for petting. She seems to be in a lot of pain.

I can't afford a vet. The neighbor said he took his dog to the vet and they charged $2700 to start...didn't guarantee that would be the total cost. We live on $900 a month. Runt was a feral. Mom, also feral, is fine.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 22, 2021 20:07:54 EST