Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Fort189

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Fort189

Getting Premium Account Deducting From My Earnings » Post #1

Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:38 in Member Introduction

Can anybody tell me how to upgrade to a premium account? I do not have any Credit Card. Can Clixsense debit by earning towards premium account and pay the remaining amount to my PayPal account?

This is very important for me. Pls. help me.

ThankQ Clixsense » Post #1

Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:34 in Member Introduction

Cashed out my Rs.2277.64 being my cash payment in the ClixSense. I am really feeling very happy. This is my second Cash Out. :D :D :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR » Post #3

Thu Dec 31, 2015 15:05 in Success Stories

WISH YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016

Thank Q clixsense » Post #1

Sat Nov 07, 2015 21:53 in Success Stories

I have just landed in India..There was a message found from the Bank that the amount has been credited to my bank account. Really felt great. ..This is my first pament..I am really feeling happy about clixsense. ThankQ clixsense. Soon i would go for upgradation to premium account..with all the cooperation of my colleagues and Clixsense..

pls. help me » Post #1

Sun Oct 25, 2015 01:59 in General Talk

Can i change my phone Number.? Will it affect my earnings?
while doing offers they ask me to verify my phone to download. But i am not receiving anything. so i am not going well with the number. There must be something wrong with the number..I recently purchased a smart phone. I want to use it with a different phone number.

upgradet o premium account » Post #1

Sun Oct 25, 2015 01:48 in General Talk

I want to know whether i can spend the outstanding balance towards upgrading my account to premium account. I am now a standard account holder. I want to upgrade to premium account. can i use my outstanding balance for the purpose. Pls. help me..hw can i upgrade my account?

today i really unlucky » Post #10

Mon Jun 08, 2015 06:55 in General Talk

I am always unlucky. Not for a single day. The day i started clixsense...i am experiencing it..No surveys...Always a pop jup will appear with 'very sorry'. For this we need not waste our time. I avoided expecting surveys. Let them do these surveys for themselves and keep money for themselves. When they are not sincere why should v go on clicking on them and feel disappointed? Better we avoid them.This is my opinion. Many people are experiencing the same.

earning » Post #6

Mon Jun 08, 2015 06:50 in General Talk

Nobody is respondint. Really disgusting. Totally selfish people.

earning » Post #5

Mon Jun 08, 2015 06:49 in General Talk

this video is not working properly. There are frequent interruptions

earning » Post #4

Mon Jun 08, 2015 06:47 in General Talk

I am also sailing in the same boat

Monday Motivators !!!!! » Post #4

Sat Jun 06, 2015 02:05 in General Talk

Why this story..very interesting..had two cups of coffee to digest it...u too will get money like me..you will not have time to count money u get...best of luck.

Earn 500$ » Post #8

Sat Jun 06, 2015 02:03 in General Talk

-

Earn 500$ » Post #7

Sat Jun 06, 2015 02:01 in General Talk

Just cover your body with a woolen blanket while going to sleep. Think of $500 in your mind. Definitely you will get them..

How can i get referrals???? » Post #4

Wed May 27, 2015 02:36 in General Talk

This is not the properly reply. If one does not want to tell they are free not to tell. Nobody compels anybody. Sad...ClixSense

Advice Needed From Senior Clixsense Members » Post #5

Tue May 26, 2015 02:45 in General Talk

What is it the only way..Hw about alternatives?

Advice Needed From Senior Clixsense Members » Post #4

Tue May 26, 2015 02:44 in General Talk

How can ClixSense knows about it? If we post and paste them on Railway stations and bus stadns..i am also having the same problem..pls. tell us..

Thinking how to transfer your Clixsense income? » Post #3

Sun May 24, 2015 00:22 in General Talk

Daily i am getting some 60$. It is accumulating in my account. I am not understand what to do with the amount. Accumulation and accumulation..I want to establish my own website..can anybody suggest me anything. ?Handful of dollars in hand..but not work ..becoming idle day by day..

Just made click # 9,999 » Post #4

Sat May 23, 2015 01:27 in General Talk

what is this about? will u please explain a little bit?

unlucky today » Post #1

Fri May 22, 2015 01:58 in General Talk

Today is really a very bad day for me. In the middle of the Survey the power went off. i really frustrated. Just 7 or 8 questions were away from completion. What to do now.? Can Clixsense consider such situations.? Any way for this?

unlucky today » Post #1

Fri May 22, 2015 01:57 in General Talk

Today is really a very bad day for me. In the middle of the Survey the power went off. i really frustrated. Just 7 or 8 questions were away from completion. What to do now.? Can Clixsense consider such situations.? Any way for this?
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 19, 2019 14:10:43 EST