Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Krish900

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Krish900

Time to go » Post #2

Sun Feb 12, 2017 00:20 in General Talk

5 Minutes and its not locked yet! Where are dictator mods?

How good is payoneer (Responce) » Post #1

Sun Feb 12, 2017 00:18 in General Talk

I was asking a question was there a need for such a rude responce? Very disappointed in the behaviour of some mods recently!

Indian members are in trouble » Post #14

Sun Feb 12, 2017 00:13 in Hindi

Everyone is screwed not just indians

Time to go » Post #1

Sun Feb 12, 2017 00:12 in General Talk

With all the censorship going on and many people left without any options for cashout i think this site has run its time. Without paypal a lot of people including myself will struggle to withdraw our earnings. Sure there are other options but they are all garbage compared to paypal. Glad i did not upgrade to premium.

How good is payoneer? » Post #1

Fri Feb 10, 2017 02:29 in General Talk

For those that have been using this processor how good is it? Are the fees similar to paypal? Are they reliable? With paypal gone i might set up a account with them if they are a decent payment processor.

lots of peepss peed off today » Post #30

Fri Feb 10, 2017 00:33 in General Talk

Mod "Marcel" has a habbit of censoring discussion. He has locked my threads multiple times for no reason.

My 2 cents regarding Paypal » Post #5

Thu Feb 09, 2017 17:27 in General Talk

Paypal removal might not end clixsense but it will hurt it. All other payment processors apart from paypal are garbage due to lack of features or bogus fees. Bitcoin could help save clixsense but admin seems to be reluctant to add it....

Happy Diwali » Post #2

Fri Oct 28, 2016 04:25 in General Talk

Happy diwali! Perhaps this should be moved to hindi forum?

increase revenue » Post #2

Wed Oct 26, 2016 04:14 in General Talk

surveys are the best way ptc earnings pale in comparison

Why Don't Kids Want to Work? » Post #59

Mon Oct 24, 2016 00:26 in General Talk

Kids WANT to work its the shortage of jobs that stop them. I remember job hunting when i was a teen and it was hell. Rejection letter after rejection letter, after 6 months of job hunting i got called in for a interview and eventually got hired. Make more jobs and more people will work.

How I Use My ClixSense Earnings? » Post #9

Sat Oct 01, 2016 05:28 in General Talk

I save for a rainy day

scam » Post #21

Sat Sep 17, 2016 21:46 in General Talk

ive made over $1000 here so it is not a scam i would encourage you to be patient as you will get surveys sooner or later

Is there any daily fee deduction in clixsense » Post #2

Fri Sep 02, 2016 05:07 in General Talk

your probably having offers reversed

Name something people buy very often » Post #12

Fri Sep 02, 2016 05:01 in General Talk

chocolate

Earn » Post #3

Mon Aug 22, 2016 05:29 in General Talk

Work 24 hours a day and you might make $10 per day

What do you do in your spare time? » Post #9

Thu Jul 28, 2016 03:57 in General Talk

i spend most of my free time on clixsense

anyone having problems upgrading through paypal? » Post #10

Sun Jul 24, 2016 03:00 in General Talk

I used to be premium member but once it expired i decided to not upgrade again as the gains are tiny compared to just earning as a free member. The only thing that premium members get more than free members is a greater checklist bonus but that is pointless if you cannot do checklist daily.

Did anyone in here download Pokemon Go App » Post #2

Tue Jul 12, 2016 03:52 in General Talk

yes just got it. still trying to work out how to play ive been out of the loop since platnium

Just hit the $1000 mark! » Post #7

Fri Jul 01, 2016 00:34 in Success Stories

Good job :thumbup:

Is this true » Post #3

Sun Jun 26, 2016 05:59 in General Talk

Yeah i know it is hard to believe that a site pays you for doing surveys at first but i can assure you clixsense is legit. I have made over $1000 here since i joined. Do surveys/tasks, click adds and build up daily bonus to max your earnings.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 28, 2020 21:08:32 EST