Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by hansgruber

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by hansgruber

this site » Post #1

Sat Jul 23, 2016 06:30 in General Talk

is not worth it anymore. every dollar i earn buys less than the dollar a lot of other people earn, and thats always been the case but now those dollars are becoming extremely hard to get. ive had a feeling for a while that this site was getting worse and now its got to a stage where its almost pointless.

its been mostly ok up until a few weeks ago when i did a signup offer that i deposited money for and was never credited back. when i used to contact admin about anything like this it would be resolved within a few days at most but this one was replied very quickly and it was a generic response 'we cant help you with external offerwall stuff etc' as soon as i got that reply i knew this site was done for. i have effectively had money stolen from me in your arena and you dont give a shit because you have to do work to get it back for me. brilliant. :thumbup:

now the largest router has gone but yoursurveys thinks that clixsense members are still going to do their surveys for amoeba sized crumbs - and clixsense must have agreed, they cant not have otherwise the surveys just wouldnt be there. oh and 2 days ago i got stiffed on a GTM survey that clixsense has recorded as completed, but when they replied to my ticket they said they couldnt credit me because they hadnt been credited either.

clixsense really has become a dead horse

cringeworthy » Post #9

Fri Jul 22, 2016 08:53 in General Talk

:lol:

cringeworthy » Post #7

Fri Jul 22, 2016 07:07 in General Talk

its ridiculous

a nationally advertised brand would surely cost more because its nationally advertised. common sense? i think this question actually defeats itself.

cringeworthy » Post #4

Thu Jul 21, 2016 05:41 in General Talk

i had these questions yesterday

would you consider personalising a fridge? (putting a vinyl wrap on it)? no

what do you think about personalised fridges? its a pointless thing

which were honest answers but they obviously didnt like it, i was booted. common sense seems to offend these people.

cringeworthy » Post #1

Wed Jul 20, 2016 19:51 in General Talk

do you cringe at some of the questions in surveys? im sure some are a wind up, some of the statements ive answered today have been:

i am happy to pay more for a nationally advertised brand

when purchasing a large household appliance, i like to be up there with the latest trends

when it comes to large household appliances, i am committed to certain brands

when i read some of these i facepalm hard (we need a smiley for that), do you feel the same sometimes?

What is it Part 2 » Post #6

Sun Jul 17, 2016 19:03 in General Talk

is it made up of images of bugs? creeps me out a little bit

Internet Service » Post #8

Sat Jul 16, 2016 07:37 in General Talk

Excited » Post #3

Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:47 in General Talk

mate i found out about 5 mins ago that nintendo are releasing a miniature version of the classic NES - it has hdmi and 30 inbuilt games

all super mario games will be on there

OMG IM BUYING ONE

a weird ask » Post #4

Mon Jul 11, 2016 21:23 in General Talk

this forum is better than google :lol: cheers

a weird ask » Post #1

Mon Jul 11, 2016 20:21 in General Talk

hey weird question :thumbup:

think about buying shoes/footwear whatever. in the shop, there are polystyrene inserts in display shoes, does anyone know what these are called? (the actual name)

⚽ Euro 2016 ⚽ Congrats Portugal⚽ » Post #315

Sun Jul 10, 2016 22:07 in General Talk

charez wrote:
hansgruber wrote: he was crying because he was injured in the same stadium in a world cup quarter final or semi final years ago. youre just looking for excuses to hate and thats fair enough, but they still lost. if ronaldo wasnt injured it probably would have been more of a game but its gone now so who cares, world cup qualifiers will start soon

What we have to do if he has been injured years ago ? :shock:
Not looking for excuse but you said Payet deliberately kicked Ronaldo while it wasn't, it's a fact

no i didnt say that

they clashed knees there was no kicking, and i said it looked deliberate, how do you know for a fact that it wasnt? the fact is you dont know, only he does

⚽ Euro 2016 ⚽ Congrats Portugal⚽ » Post #313

Sun Jul 10, 2016 21:55 in General Talk

he was crying because he was injured in the same stadium in a world cup quarter final or semi final years ago. youre just looking for excuses to hate and thats fair enough, but they still lost. if ronaldo wasnt injured it probably would have been more of a game but its gone now so who cares, world cup qualifiers will start soon

⚽ Euro 2016 ⚽ Congrats Portugal⚽ » Post #310

Sun Jul 10, 2016 21:33 in General Talk

charez wrote: Have you see, when the players were alerting for a hand used while in fact it was one of their player who used it.
All of them deserved a red card. If it was the case only 5 players would left. I am finally happy we kicked Ronaldo :evil:

ill agree on the hand ball thing 100% but who cares? itll probably be taken back when its officially reviewed

and everyone loves to hate ronaldo, but that shouldnt have happened. to me it looked deliberate like payet tried to take him out to shut portugal down, and your best team still lost. that part was actually horrible to watch with him crying and that.

and no it isnt a political conspiracy, how silly (anyway no politics)

bitcoin » Post #10

Fri Jul 08, 2016 06:44 in General Talk

i have made some bits over the past couple of days but the things seem to have stopped crediting, and its getting really boring trying and not being able to claim them. #grr

Lick Your Lips !! » Post #2

Thu Jul 07, 2016 15:41 in General Talk

i picked snickers too but i love reeces nut bars :mrgreen:

bitcoin » Post #8

Tue Jul 05, 2016 14:04 in General Talk

so im thinking if i did a few it might be worth it, it would have to be quite a few im guessing though. or waste of time?

bitcoin » Post #6

Tue Jul 05, 2016 13:18 in General Talk

well what happened was i signed up to one and it said claim every 5 minutes, and i did it a couple of times but i got bored of it and forgot to log out of it before i turned everything off and went to bed. when i went back to it this morning it had gone up while i was sleeping so i thought as an experiment i would use a couple for a couple of days to see what happens if i just signed in and left it. is that a bad idea?

bitcoin » Post #4

Tue Jul 05, 2016 05:41 in General Talk

thanks for this, i actually got going yesterday but i didnt get far lol.

im just looking to run it in the background and i did actually find one that does this. but i need to find more 8-)

bitcoin » Post #1

Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:25 in General Talk

i dont know if im allowed to ask this, but does anyone know of any good places to grab some bitcoin? i tried a couple of things but they assaulted my pc with ads that wouldnt close for ages so i gave up. i would rather not have to bother with any of that so any tips are much appreciated :thumbup: cheers

Freedom of Choice..>> » Post #14

Sun Jul 03, 2016 06:59 in General Talk

valerie wrote:
hansgruber wrote: i suffer with eczema on my hands, which believe it or not is affected by how good/bad the weather is overall. in the hot weather i dont have any problems, like it was never there :thumbup: thats why i chose it

Is it on the palms of your hands?

its on the back of my hands, i absolutely hate it its like having sunburn every day (thats what it feels like anyway)
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 18, 2019 11:54:54 EST