Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by chandramohancc

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by chandramohancc

Sorry For Humans..........tasman1 » Post #18

Mon Dec 16, 2019 20:20 in General Talk

What about an ant its brain only 0.000001mg but more intelligent than humans in its own field.

Sorry For Humans..........tasman1 » Post #16

Mon Dec 16, 2019 18:10 in General Talk

Old is gold so past is better than present .respect what elders have taught then future will be bright

He was 100% wrong ......tasman1 » Post #11

Sun Dec 15, 2019 18:36 in General Talk

Hey banana boy tasman sent me 5 tons of bananas to cool down as I have no surveys today and want to be cool as you

He was 100% wrong ......tasman1 » Post #5

Sun Dec 15, 2019 08:03 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: We can not change our avatar

For that reason I declare Charles Darwin 100% wrong

Proof , look my avatar , Ape and now must stay Ape forever

Evolution ? What evolution ? Ape stay Ape

Amen

Iyou intelligent man never change your avatar as it will affect your intelligence and will be a great loss to many of us

Earnings on 12/13 and 12/14 » Post #6

Sat Dec 14, 2019 20:29 in Success Stories

Wow congratulation

Just to hold on 16% bonus...tasman1 » Post #3

Sat Dec 14, 2019 20:27 in Success Stories

Me too just
0.12$

Xmas with ySense » Post #10

Fri Dec 13, 2019 17:32 in General Talk

I am eagerly waiting for my first Xmas here

This Bug can not be fixed ever.......tasman1 » Post #12

Fri Dec 13, 2019 17:31 in General Talk

You should be given something above nobel prize for bearing that bug for more than 40years .

11/12 Good Earn 5.16 HO HO HO ...tasman1 » Post #4

Thu Dec 12, 2019 06:33 in Success Stories

Wow, .for me today 3$ and month 19$

Never do it at once ......tasman1 » Post #4

Wed Dec 11, 2019 08:13 in General Talk

My earnings crossed 50$today. Very happy man I am here.I am very happy with you Tasman for the help you have given me here for this achievement

4/12/2019 - $0.00 earned - Site becoming worse GPT » Post #11

Thu Dec 05, 2019 17:45 in Success Stories

The previous 3 days was very good for me..I earned above 3$on all these days.Also today not bad 2.09$

Sunday only 3 survey [low]......tasman1 » Post #2

Mon Dec 02, 2019 07:40 in Success Stories

Very nice for you, but sunday very bad for me.No surveys 0$

Aug - Sept - Oct - Nov. » Post #14

Sun Dec 01, 2019 07:45 in Success Stories

Thank you

Aug - Sept - Oct - Nov. » Post #12

Sun Dec 01, 2019 06:43 in Success Stories

Arvind9 wrote: If you have not downloaded addon to your browser you wont get 16%,you will find addon in your summary page click it,you will see Chrome 30+,Firefox 57+,Edge,if you are using any one of them click it and download to your browser,make shure your browser is set to except addons,once done you can start getting 16%

Thank you is it possible in mobile phones because I don't use computers due to spondylitis issue

Aug - Sept - Oct - Nov. » Post #10

Sun Dec 01, 2019 05:35 in Success Stories

Arvind9 wrote: Those days are gone when at Clixsene members came and made their money in 3-4 hours and left and mind you members were still complaining,now you have to stay online much longer jus to make a reasonable earning with no guarantee,it reflects in the posts that some members put up about their earnings you will see CHECKLIST 14% which means even the checklist cannot be completed consistently,very few members will show 16% on a regular basis,who has the time to always stay online here with no guarantee,so it is discouraging to even be here regularly,some members dont mind it if they dont make very much then you will see the 16% more regularly because they dont mind even a few cents just to complete the checklist,most members would think its a waste of time and chicken feed,how much can it get better ?,can you stay online all the time with no guarantee?.

I have completed checklist on all days except sundays and beginibg 2 daysbut my bonus is only 14% when will I get 16% .In November I earned 35$from 20 days.is the checklist bonus percentage related to this earning ?

What's your New Year Resolution » Post #6

Sat Nov 30, 2019 23:28 in General Talk

I will aim to be successful here like Tasman1.

Nov $98.93 [STILL UNDER 100.00] ...tasman1 » Post #9

Sat Nov 30, 2019 05:54 in Success Stories

tasman1 wrote:
chandramohancc wrote: Wow what a good performance .I too want such a performance as this site is wonderful
I started on 6th of this month and earned 32$ .I wish to earn as you.please give me some advice Tasman for that.l am asking this because you are very helpful in most of the posts. But posts of some people are too long that I cannot completely get a true picture of the content in it as there is no time to waste.Your posts are of correct length and provide good information .plase forgive me if I have said something wrong here.

Surveys are YO-YO , You have it , you do not , be consistent if you can not remember your data put it on paper [ like your car years , what you like or use in life , travel details must be same , if you did travel this year 6 time you can not tell 3 time next time , remember that if you do not like some products but your friend like you are still buying that product and much much more .... Use your brain and paper , think what THEY LIKE , NOT YOU , surveys are all about FUTURE INTENTION not today [ they do not care for today ]

Some people do not understand why I still update my data EVERY MONTH [ another site ,they cut that here and I spend minimum 30 min to update every month , rest do that in 1 min ................use brain amigo and good luck

Thank you tasman for this great information .I appreciate your empathy and helping attitude

Nov $98.93 [STILL UNDER 100.00] ...tasman1 » Post #2

Fri Nov 29, 2019 17:06 in Success Stories

Wow what a good performance .I too want such a performance as this site is wonderful
I started on 6th of this month and earned 32$ .I wish to earn as you.please give me some advice Tasman for that.l am asking this because you are very helpful in most of the posts. But posts of some people are too long that I cannot completely get a true picture of the content in it as there is no time to waste.Your posts are of correct length and provide good information .plase forgive me if I have said something wrong here.

4.27 EARNED ON 25/11...........tasman1 » Post #3

Tue Nov 26, 2019 08:06 in Success Stories

Very good I appreciate your enthusiasm and humour

Bad, Very bad, Super bad ......tasman1 » Post #5

Fri Nov 22, 2019 21:21 in General Talk

Today was also a good day for me aged 46 ..Got 12 successful surveys and was gifted with4.3$today
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 12, 2021 11:12:51 EST