Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by chandramohancc

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by chandramohancc

Low earnings » Post #11

Tue Dec 31, 2019 02:21 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote: I think they pretty much gave up on this site, I don't see anything better to come, they keep adding mostly scammy offer walls with crummy offers and low paid surveys in the single digits. There was promise in the first 3 months here though despite all the fuss with non credited surveys and bugs, the number of survey invites was 4x what we have today.
Also with the removal of Samplicio, we have less earning potential and the INSULT they come up with that they are available inside other routers, well how, when we got barely any invites, most are instant DQ and recycled / off quota, garbage.

May be I am new I am getting all different surveys .For some I donot qualify which is true but no scam surveys till date .May be will experience such in the future.So I think this site is more good for beginers than veterans

Low earnings » Post #10

Tue Dec 31, 2019 02:09 in General Talk

I dont understand why people have different attitude towards this site.I am new just 2months but my earnings have increased almost 30%of the previous month. In these 2months i earned an average of 42$. Which is not bad.
Last month 35$
This month 46$
Total 81$

I declare 2019 earning is finished .......tasman1 » Post #8

Mon Dec 30, 2019 04:45 in Success Stories

Kilimanoor wrote:
chandramohancc wrote: Today 0.44$
Yesterday 2.21$
Month 44.55$
Year 75:09$

Very good. Are u Keralite?

No ,I am from tamilnadu but one of my uncle is s keralite and I have visited keralamany times kochi is s wonderful place

I declare 2019 earning is finished .......tasman1 » Post #4

Mon Dec 30, 2019 00:03 in Success Stories

Today 0.44$
Yesterday 2.21$
Month 44.55$
Year 75:09$

Checklist Bonus on 27-12-2019 » Post #3

Sat Dec 28, 2019 22:08 in Success Stories

Nice day for me also.2.34$,this month 44$, last month39$, total 84$.

Top News here and there ...tasman1 » Post #3

Sat Dec 28, 2019 22:05 in General Talk

This is the era of kaliyug according to hindu mythology which will witness such harsh incidents and ultimately lead to end of humans on earth.I think su h an era is also cited in bible and most religious texts.

A new anti rape Underwear and Devices to protect w » Post #38

Sat Dec 28, 2019 22:01 in General Talk

This is something very harsh for a religion to preach.Yes by reading this I too feel embarassed..There is no worry that the topic has turned to religious matters because we could learn more informations of which we are ignorant.

A new anti rape Underwear and Devices to protect w » Post #35

Sat Dec 28, 2019 17:40 in General Talk

Religion always teaches for a good and prosperous life .But it is the greedy mind of people for money and power that has created wars and harm everywhere . No doubt about itand should be accepted by all

REAL , BAD and no Conspiracy .....tasman1 » Post #4

Fri Dec 27, 2019 18:29 in General Talk

It msy be an indication if a catastrophic phenomenon like a tempest coming in near future

A new anti rape Underwear and Devices to protect w » Post #25

Fri Dec 27, 2019 17:00 in General Talk

Yes dont blame religion for these crimes .All religions teach good motives it us the mind of people that lead to crimes .Also l totally agree to the comment that today's education system is one major factor for the rise of such crimes

Solar Eclipse on Dec 26 » Post #6

Fri Dec 27, 2019 05:43 in General Talk

Yes many have lost sight in the early years.There is also a superstitious belief among some people that food turns to poison during the time of solar eclipse and you should refrain from cooking and eating at that time .I think this may be because at that time the intensity of uv rays may be high which is harmful to the body that such beliefs existed.

7.05 $ Survey completed that credited instantly » Post #5

Fri Dec 27, 2019 01:43 in Success Stories

Wow! Amazing .I received one of 4.58$ but did not qualify.7.08$of a single survey is really warmi g. Congrats on your success

India , Nigeria and more .....tasman1 » Post #2

Wed Dec 25, 2019 18:55 in General Talk

Being deaf is better than anything in this modern age

$3.90+ bonus $0.78 After a Long time » Post #3

Mon Dec 23, 2019 23:33 in Success Stories

Happy x mas and wonderful earnings coconava

A new anti rape Underwear and Devices to protect w » Post #8

Mon Dec 23, 2019 21:29 in General Talk

Really a shame for We Indians. What to do? The laws here are completely dubious and favouring criminals. Rapists should be beheaded that is my wish.

4.43 on 23/12 , .... tasman1 » Post #2

Mon Dec 23, 2019 21:21 in Success Stories

Congrats Tasman. For me too nice day 2.5$

...and still seven days to go » Post #7

Mon Dec 23, 2019 01:28 in Success Stories

You are one of the Hero's of 2019 here like Tasman1.Congrats on your great success. Hope the next year may be same as you got now. I too hope to have a great 2020

I've traveled to the year 2100-This is what I saw! » Post #8

Sun Dec 22, 2019 20:42 in General Talk

Nope All will be artificially made we will be robots No role of god only technology will rule the world also no Death only life which is man made

I've traveled to the year 2100-This is what I saw! » Post #6

Sun Dec 22, 2019 19:19 in General Talk

Oh God what a fate :(

Smelling farts is healthy according to research! » Post #6

Sun Dec 22, 2019 16:13 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Thanks , will start selling it next week , hope for good money , I am big stinker , folks will like it

Then you will become a billionaire in no time.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 12, 2021 12:13:16 EST