Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by chandramohancc

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by chandramohancc

Good Investments » Post #16

Sat Jan 18, 2020 17:15 in General Talk

There are several investments. Can you guarantee that that any of those are totally profitable. If so please help.

Good Investments » Post #14

Sat Jan 18, 2020 17:10 in General Talk

Yes. that is true nothing is profitable as far as investment is concerned. If your time is good everything will be good otherwise reverse is the case. Go with the flow.

Good Investments » Post #12

Sat Jan 18, 2020 16:54 in General Talk

We cannot guarantee any type of investment .The success of any investment depends on time. For example investment in real estate may not benefi t always. Same is the case with precious metals and mutual funds. So better to invest in a bank as tax saving FD or investment In a profitable business

Amazon ................tasman1 » Post #12

Sat Jan 18, 2020 08:17 in General Talk

Well said Dark star age is not a factor in deciding a man's personality or wise. It is the mindset that decides. How old a person is need not be a wise one as I pointed out earlier

Amazon ................tasman1 » Post #7

Fri Jan 17, 2020 22:44 in General Talk

But Valerie on seeing your posts I feel like you are childish have no qualities of a senior member. How good is Tasman and Dark star inward they have good mindset I thought you were too young.and cannot believe that you are of same age and as mature as tasman1

Worst First Half of the month ....tasman1 » Post #15

Thu Jan 16, 2020 18:17 in Success Stories

tasman1 wrote:
chandramohancc wrote: Valerie bringing fight between Tasman and dsrkstar will this turn to a worldwar3 oh god help

Darkstar ................................. dark , from another star , no changes , stubborn , same forever , eazy offended, one who still dream only blonde from America , Western Europa , one who loose at the end

tasman1 or Lady tasmana ..........eazy going , bright , changer , simple, girls man ,sweet talker , one who now like dark shiny hair from Asia , South America , Africa , Middle East , winner forever

Darkstar ............................ 0

tasman1 or Lady tasmana.......1

:clap: :thumbup:

Worst First Half of the month ....tasman1 » Post #11

Thu Jan 16, 2020 05:38 in Success Stories

Darkstar Vs tasman1 an entertaining movie,released by y sense company and directed by Valerie

Worst First Half of the month ....tasman1 » Post #10

Thu Jan 16, 2020 05:37 in Success Stories

Valerie bringing fight between Tasman and dsrkstar will this turn to a worldwar3 oh god help

14/1/2020 - $9.22 earned! » Post #5

Wed Jan 15, 2020 05:52 in Success Stories

Yes this month is turning out better for me in the first half. Till now I was credited 24.5$ this month but in the previous month till 15th I could earn only about 15$.So have some hope this month to earn better than last month. Last months earning was 48$

14/1/2020 - $9.22 earned! » Post #3

Tue Jan 14, 2020 23:59 in Success Stories

Fantastic performance. May not be rare in the future

my avatar » Post #7

Tue Jan 14, 2020 17:35 in General Talk

Even I tried just now. No response

Missed Surveys credited today » Post #2

Tue Jan 14, 2020 17:30 in Success Stories

I too received one today but was not credited to checklist.. My total earnings jumped by 1.12$ .I don't know which survey it is. Today was thus a very outstanding day and earned a total of 3.21$including this additional credit

Darkstar2and Tasman1 -Gems of ysense » Post #5

Tue Jan 14, 2020 16:38 in General Talk

I am short of bananas now. Have ordered for 100tonnes will be available soon. Then will be his days

Amazon ................tasman1 » Post #2

Tue Jan 14, 2020 05:29 in General Talk

Amazon know people better than other brands. I love it

Monday....tassiboy » Post #4

Tue Jan 14, 2020 05:27 in Success Stories

Congrats Tas boy and man

Darkstar2and Tasman1 -Gems of ysense » Post #3

Mon Jan 13, 2020 17:24 in General Talk

Thank you Tasman1 when members like you inspire low earnings are not a big issue and can make up mind to work harder

Darkstar2and Tasman1 -Gems of ysense » Post #1

Mon Jan 13, 2020 16:11 in General Talk

I have great respect towards these two personalities because they are very straightforward in their opinions
Their posts are very useful for new members like me. Some other members also post useful tips but that is with bias has a sense of pride in it. Which is suffocating

BTW.. I posted this same post in success stories but was deleted may it was wrong place to post

Pay No 3 in 2020 in progress ......tasman1 » Post #2

Sun Jan 12, 2020 20:30 in Success Stories

Congrats. Le pay no. 4 come soon

Reached 100$ » Post #5

Sat Jan 11, 2020 20:19 in Success Stories

Thank you Coconava' You too have inspired me

Reached 100$ » Post #3

Sat Jan 11, 2020 17:39 in Success Stories

Thank you tasman1.you have helped me with your sharing tips of success for reaching this target I cannot forget that.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 12, 2021 11:22:03 EST