Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by chandramohancc

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by chandramohancc

Everything » Post #3

Thu Feb 06, 2020 07:28 in General Talk

As per our common sense nature is built up based on nutrition n. All beings are alive based on nutrition .Man is considered to be omnivores. He can eat anything but that anything is prohibited by religious constraints and also health constraints .According to my common sense I would say it is better to go with plant products and some meat products which are acceptable to our body Eating snakes. Rats spiders e bats tigers etc will only harm our body

I Can't See » Post #13

Wed Feb 05, 2020 19:17 in General Talk

Had tas. I was busy shaping my common sense

4/2/2020 - $7.15 earned ! » Post #6

Wed Feb 05, 2020 18:21 in Success Stories

My common sense give me a impression that you are one of the best earners here. Congratulations

New ysense/figure eight personnal record » Post #3

Wed Feb 05, 2020 18:15 in Success Stories

Fantastic performance as my common sense tell me. Let this performance repeat for you always. Hearty congratulations :clap: :clap:

1720 , 1820 , 1920 , 2020 fact ....tasman1 » Post #14

Wed Feb 05, 2020 18:12 in General Talk

Yes everything related to our common sense. If we rely on it we can find solutions to all our queries.

CORONAVIRUS AND BILL....tasman1 » Post #6

Wed Feb 05, 2020 18:06 in General Talk

Yes fake news are making all these chaos. All media and even some social bodies are responsible which common sense tell me

I Can't See » Post #11

Wed Feb 05, 2020 17:51 in General Talk

Tasman don't worry rely on common sense.

What a day! And is just started ... » Post #7

Tue Feb 04, 2020 17:15 in Success Stories

Congrats D3rva .You have made a wonderful success inspiration at its best

42C , [ 108F ] Only...........tasman1 » Post #3

Fri Jan 31, 2020 18:27 in General Talk

Yes you are lucky because you are kind hearted

5.02 on 30/01 [Good ] ......tasman1 » Post #11

Fri Jan 31, 2020 16:46 in Success Stories

-

Going down, slowly but surely » Post #5

Thu Jan 30, 2020 04:54 in General Talk

Why has this happened I was doing well at the start but now banned of doing surveys with out any apt reason the reason that say cannot be trusted

23/1/2020 - $13.48 earned! » Post #8

Sat Jan 25, 2020 07:52 in Success Stories

Thank you Valerie this is what I felt about this forum. All things in this forum seemed funny. Many are giving this sort of funny complaints and contradictory comments which a new member like me will be mistaken. Hence members should be warned to provide stable comments so there will be no abuses as you had from me.

Why Do YOU Never Post here in ySense? » Post #6

Mon Jan 20, 2020 22:06 in General Talk

-

Why Do YOU Never Post here in ySense? » Post #2

Mon Jan 20, 2020 17:27 in General Talk

Deleted

Something strange will happen ... » Post #3

Mon Jan 20, 2020 17:25 in General Talk

D3rva wrote: So scared right now ...

Available Balance $66.66 Cashout :roll: :roll:

Six is not my favorite number anyway :cry:

See you all in 2666 :D

Yes very strange that it is federal holidays since a week :lol: :lol:

Fantastic weekend » Post #12

Mon Jan 20, 2020 07:35 in Success Stories

Very bad. I cannot do well because I use only mobile device and prevent the use of laptop or desktop

Fantastic weekend » Post #10

Mon Jan 20, 2020 06:39 in Success Stories

For me
17th to 19th total earnings0.53$ worst since I joined
Now understand concerns of Dark star and tasman1

Amazon ................tasman1 » Post #18

Sat Jan 18, 2020 23:00 in General Talk

chandramohancc wrote: Old age people should be respected I have no disagreement with that but it is necessary that becoming old should be accepted by them and they should abandon their pride, anger and superiority complex over others then they will feel like their last year's are iheaven like only if the dependants are loyal. Being with cruel children in need s a big hell for senior citizens. Elders should be respected .If you look after your parents with mercy and love you will be rewarded the same by your children if they are brought up in a moral set up. Otherwise it is fate and be prepared to suffer that gift from God

Amazon ................tasman1 » Post #17

Sat Jan 18, 2020 22:58 in General Talk

Old age people should be respected I have no disagreement with that but it is necessary that becoming old should be accepted by them and they should abandon their pride, anger and superiority complex over others then they will feel like their last year's are iheaven like only if the dependants are loyal. Being with cruel children us a big hell for senior citizens. Elders should be respected .If you look after your parents with mercy and love you will be rewarded the same by your children if they are brought up in a moral set up. Otherwise it is fate and be prepared to suffer that gift from God

Good Investments » Post #19

Sat Jan 18, 2020 18:11 in General Talk

That is what I conveyed .We cannot trust any investment completely .All depend on time and luck
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 12, 2021 11:55:05 EST