Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Nikorj

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Nikorj

Australian Rich ???....tasman1 » Post #18

Mon Jul 29, 2019 04:54 in General Talk

I know, I'm just trying to give a little insight on how it is in other countries.

I also find it interesting how it is in other countries, You talk about Australia, Darkstar about Canada, And me about our little dot on the world map. Nice with a bit of insight.

What the hell happened

Australian Rich ???....tasman1 » Post #16

Mon Jul 29, 2019 04:12 in General Talk

Luckily we have 3 islands(connected by bridges), So we more easily can divide our population into rich/mediocre and rich bastards :mrgreen:

All the poor lives on our western island Jylland where only farmers live (the largest island that borders up to Germany), Those with a little more money to spend can have a place on the middle island Fyn which is the smallest (It's like being on holiday), You'll get that Copacabana feel instantly(Except te beaches). And then there's Sjælland where our capital lies and rich and well educated people like me lives and an apartment on 473 square foot cost up towards $1400 a month, Of course there are already available apartments if you need one tomorrow, But they cost at least $2200 monthly if not more.

Copenhagen community stopped caring about affordable housing 15 years ago and have only been interested in their luxurious apartment complexes since (waiting lists for a public apartment in Copenhagen is between 20-40 years) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can at least afford to buy a candle every 2nd month (and sometimes 2 if i can find a smaller one)

Casa de Papel Part 3 / Money Heist 3 » Post #3

Sun Jul 21, 2019 03:47 in General Talk

Hmm all right then!! i'll give it a go, I might have to buy a bottle of tequila instead of usual six-pack of beers.

The last Spanish movie i saw must have been REC 4 ;)

Proof 2019 is better.......tasman1 » Post #10

Sat Jul 20, 2019 04:26 in General Talk

Thank's for your inputs, Well iit seems that Australia, Canada and denmark are not that different at all.

Darkstar! The reason i say our healthcare is doomed is because of the increasing costs of new equipment and treatments (it will only get more expensive), Of course it will not fail completely but it will be the cheapest version to avoid raising the tax even further.

Wow Canada's healthcare are nearly identical to ours, Longer waiting lists but better covered when it comes to get your teeth fixed.

Tasman! The pension is very similar here and so is the minimum pay, But christ your electricity bill is expensive, Mine is around $2200 a year, But i'm also alone and living in a small apartment.

Many older people on pension here in Denmark moves to Spain because it's cheaper to live down there than living of your miserable lousy peanuts you get here, Nice way to treat the people that worked all their life to make this country a good place to live. It's allowed for pensioners to move to another country while maintaining Danish citizenship.

Proof 2019 is better.......tasman1 » Post #7

Fri Jul 19, 2019 19:52 in General Talk

Yes!! i'm so rich that i have to leave my apartment in Copenhagen in 2 months because the rent has gone crazy.

Ha ha ha it's funny how people perceive us like we are some holy grail or something, None of you have any idea how expensive this country has become.

I can't argue that we are not better of than Brazil, But compared to Australia there's not a big difference.

We are spending all of our tax money on a healthcare system that is doomed to fail in the future.

Just because you live in a rich country don't mean you're rich, Danish healthcare has become discount-healthcare.

When i have an appointment with a doctor here in Copenhagen i'll have to wait (Mostly) 3 weeks before there is a time available, And there is such a shortage on doctors that consultations have been cut down to around 5-10 minutes.

YES!! we are covered on the most basic things like doctor visits and hospital treatment (And that's it) Other treatments like dentists(That's why most Danes have been in Poland) and physicists are full price without private insurance.

Proof 2019 is better.......tasman1 » Post #4

Fri Jul 19, 2019 05:47 in General Talk

$5 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , Are they made by Giorgio Armani or what :?:

If that's the cheapest candle you can find in Australia i'm finally surrender and agree that it's much more expensive than Denmark ;)

Proof 2019 is better.......tasman1 » Post #2

Fri Jul 19, 2019 04:57 in General Talk

not in my case.

I'm having so much spare time that i started swimming every day (haven't seen a survey since Sunday)

I'm also down to 3 routers where 2 of them is not providing anything, Survey invites and peanutlabs is all i have left.

Will someone light a candle and cry for me?? :mrgreen:

India’s mini Switzerland ,Khajjiar,...tasman1 » Post #8

Sun Jul 14, 2019 03:48 in General Talk

valerie wrote: Better off not going.

Fall from cruise ship, shark eat you.

Plane fall from sky, shark eat you.

Walk on beach, tide come in, shark eat you.

Drive car, crash off bridge, shark eat you.

Stay home and do surveys. That way you won't be ate by shark.

Have you been watching "The shallows again"???? :D

Our bitcoin baby is back » Post #85

Sat Jul 13, 2019 04:30 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
Nikorj wrote: Don't worry too much about it.

In about 1 Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion years the universe will cease to exist.

Problem solved.

I'm not sure i'm 100% correct on this, It could easily be + - 1 trillion years.

Ohhhh s..i , do you say that we will die in 1 Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion years ?

Yep!!

It just roll off the tongue, Dosn't it ;)

Yes!! the universe contracts and will eventually erase itself, Not even black holes will survive and time will come to a stop (S... happens) as they say ;)

Our bitcoin baby is back » Post #83

Sat Jul 13, 2019 03:39 in General Talk

Don't worry too much about it.

In about 1 Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion, Trillion years the universe will cease to exist.

Problem solved.

I'm not sure i'm 100% correct on this, It could easily be + - 1 trillion years.

This is big ha ha haha ha haha..tasman1 » Post #13

Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:44 in General Talk

valerie wrote: So in Denmark, you only use debit cards and online bill pay and perhaps automatic withdrawal for payments?

True!!

Even manually withdrawing from a branch is nearly non-existent, Most branches are not even dealing with it anymore.

You can still withdraw from an ATM of course!, But slowly we also experience more stores that don't accept cash at all.

Very few are doing transactions the old way, So we are more and less forced to have a online-net bank (I think it's pretty intentional).

This is big ha ha haha ha haha..tasman1 » Post #11

Sun Jul 07, 2019 04:22 in General Talk

valerie wrote: It depends on the bank and their plans. Lots of banks here with many different
plans. Not all banks but many do offer free checking accounts to senior citizens
and few do offer a small payment if you write limited number of checks per month.

My checking account is free since I am in the senior citizen category and I receive
an automatic $2 per month in my checking account as long as I do not write over
5 checks per month. There are a few other checking account options at my bank
but this is the one I chose. The only way I would be charged a fee is if I made
a lot of atm withdrawals or had an overdraft. Also, my first set of checks are
free and I may never need another set anyway. The $2 has nothing to do with
interest....it saves them money from processing checks.

Sounds like a nice benefit.

Banks in Denmark don't differentiate between senior's and non-seniors, All pay the same fee and most banks have a quarterly fee for all their costumers.

Checks have also been outphased (unless they are from other countries), unless you specifically invest your money in optons or stocks there are no interest to be gained anymore.

We pay our banks for just holding our money.

4th of July compensation...tasman1 » Post #4

Fri Jul 05, 2019 05:19 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
Nikorj wrote: He he.

Just be thankful that this is not a Danish service, We have a bloody lot of holidays in this small country.

In other words we like to slack off and doing nothing.

Hope all of you "Americanos" had a nice 4th of July.

He he , it is not much better here , since we sold all our jobs to Asia holiday days are skyrocketing , maybe every day in near future

That's also what happens in Denmark, Most big company's runs away "screaming" when they see the tax-bill (Or they don't pay at all).

Maybe we could prove useful as a Theme-park for the Germans, Here i'm thinking of a medievil settings with knights and princesses (Easy with so many blondes) ;)

4th of July compensation...tasman1 » Post #2

Fri Jul 05, 2019 03:40 in General Talk

He he.

Just be thankful that this is not a Danish service, We have a bloody lot of holidays in this small country.

In other words we like to slack off and doing nothing.

Hope all of you "Americanos" had a nice 4th of July.

Artificial intelligence Where is the world going » Post #12

Sun Jun 30, 2019 03:42 in General Talk

rajukurup wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Topic..........................Artificial intelligence Where is the world going

Answer.......................To Hell

Fantastic answer in a word :clap: :clap:

All questions answered in just 1 sentence and 3 words :D

Technology can solve many of our problems, But what i don't get is this smart-device/internet of things hype that's going on at the moment.

Swithing channels on your television by using your voice???, Wow are we really getting that lazy.

Locking/opening your door, You can also use a key or just close it normally if it locks by itself.

Typically it's city residents jumping on this hype to save a few seconds of their busy schedule and stressed out life, A funny thing to look at is the metro in Copenhagen where people are sprinting down the stairs to catch the train before at leaves the station. They could also wait for the next one which arrives in 4 minutes time. :mrgreen:

Do you save change? » Post #9

Tue Jun 25, 2019 18:23 in General Talk

Yes, I also used to save change in a giant jar.

But then my bank decided to only have 1 branch open dealing with real cash, Now It cost $10 just for the privilege to transfer them to my account manually (all needs to be digital now).

Surveys play with your nerves ! » Post #2

Tue Jun 25, 2019 18:05 in General Talk

I feel you Darkstar!!

I simply have surveys where i even don't care answering the questions to qualify, I just close the window.

Why do i even get surveys which are going to disqualify me no matter how many times i try to qualify for them(Waste of time), This goes for all sample cube, innovate, 95% of all Samplicio, Spectrum and Globaltestmarket invites.

There is also this one from Samplicio at the moment which i miracously do qualify for, It begins with something like : We are at the moment doing this survey across 30 countries about peoples preferences. Don't do this if you want to keep your sanity, You will be asked endless of repetetive questions for over 90 minutes and it really goes into details that are so ridiculously that your IQ will go down 70%.

I have a solution for keeping your keyboard intact, Buy an expensive laptop for $5000-$6000 and keep in mind how expensive it is every time you feel the urge to smash it ;)

My first 2 laptops ended up with a broken screen and a pretty smashed up keyboard, Since i bought the expensive it has never happened again (Anger management that works) :D

What is your favourite mode of transportation » Post #6

Mon Jun 24, 2019 16:40 in General Talk

I mostly fly (requiring a phone booth where i can change to my superman costume)

Only problem is that there are not many left, Numerous complaints to the Municipality of Copenhagen hasn't changed anything.

What/Where would you like to see/go in America? » Post #21

Mon Jun 24, 2019 06:12 in General Talk

Only things i don't miss from the US is (drumroll).

Coffee and beer

I do miss Taco Bell and their rollercoaster's :D

I will help Amazon....tasman1 » Post #9

Mon Jun 24, 2019 05:55 in General Talk

I think people do care, They're just not in a position to demand change (And never will be).

And here is the clever part which also are very very simple, People get poorer and have to buy their goods from big company's to get them cheap, Big company's are now even richer (and the cycle continues).

Here is a what the president of a policy institute named cepos had to say recently.

I think it's healthy for children to grow up among poor parents (Yeah, If they're lucky they might become addicts or something, Great idea), That way they have an economic incentive to study hard and get that education their parents never had. ?????????? This guy is litterly insane and has 0 empathy for anyone but himself.

But this is how these number crunchers think, The numbers speaks the truth, You don't have to take anything else into consideration, JUST LOOK AT THE NUMBERS!!!!!!

These gyu's have sadly a great influence in politics.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 21, 2019 07:08:18 EST