Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Nikorj

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Nikorj

My Letter To Santa » Post #42

Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:31 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote: Hahaha that cracked me up.

But it is a fact very true,I've seen some amazing Scandinavian girls redheads and blondes ..yummie :lol:

Ahh come on,Those dutch babes are just as hot :thumbup:

My Letter To Santa » Post #35

Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:12 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote: Okay a new attempt since no one is wiling to offer me some beer... :lol:

Dear Santa,how about a nice tall blond woman with sparkling blue eyes,please include a nice red ribbon.

Like the one in my closet???

You can lease her,Just bring me some shipping details and i'm sure we can work something out :D

My Letter To Santa » Post #33

Fri Nov 25, 2016 08:32 in General Talk

greengarden wrote: Congrats my dear Clixsense colleague. My daughter just returns after giving birth to a handsome baby boy. I'll be having a basketball team of grandsons very soon. ;)

AAhhh so nice to hear,Congratulations and best wishes from me :)

My Letter To Santa » Post #27

Thu Nov 24, 2016 07:05 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote:
Nikorj wrote:
wildcards wrote:
valerie wrote: Dear Santa

Don't listen to any of them but Marcel.
You know how stubborn those Netherlanders can be...just give him a few beers and
he will forget this topic even exists.

tasman1 wrote:
Marcel-R6 wrote: Dear Santa,since I'm the most relaxed guy on this forum,all I ask for is a $1.00 donation from all members :lol:

Dear Santa , do not send money to Marcel but to me as I ask 1.00 only from every 6th member [ over a million for me as we have over 6 million member ] and you wil save a lot

BouldRake wrote: Dear Santa,

Odin wants his job back, you pot bellied bright red robed imposter. Come to my house so I can kill you.

All my love,
Me.

Dear Santa, I know you will no longer listen to Marcel and will just give him a few beers as valerie suggested. Just make him drunk and he'll swear it was actually tasman who made the request. But you can forget about tasman too, all he needs is a lot of calamary and he'll swear he can protect you from Bouldrake. :lol:

Dear Santa,Do not send any beer or money to those drunken Dutch people,Instead you should send them to Denmark as wer'e well known for being a sober nation all year around (Including Christmas) AND SUNDAY (Mostly).

Danish peeps and being sober :lol:

But wer'e pure saints Marcel :lol:

Wer'e far behind according to this Visualizing World Alcohol Consumption: How Much Does Each Country Drink? | The Daily Viz :mrgreen:

In 2015 nearly 2,5% of the danish population went to church every Sunday (The rest wer'e most likely drunk) I'll guess :lol:

My Letter To Santa » Post #24

Thu Nov 24, 2016 05:49 in General Talk

wildcards wrote:
valerie wrote: Dear Santa

Don't listen to any of them but Marcel.
You know how stubborn those Netherlanders can be...just give him a few beers and
he will forget this topic even exists.

tasman1 wrote:
Marcel-R6 wrote: Dear Santa,since I'm the most relaxed guy on this forum,all I ask for is a $1.00 donation from all members :lol:

Dear Santa , do not send money to Marcel but to me as I ask 1.00 only from every 6th member [ over a million for me as we have over 6 million member ] and you wil save a lot

BouldRake wrote: Dear Santa,

Odin wants his job back, you pot bellied bright red robed imposter. Come to my house so I can kill you.

All my love,
Me.

Dear Santa, I know you will no longer listen to Marcel and will just give him a few beers as valerie suggested. Just make him drunk and he'll swear it was actually tasman who made the request. But you can forget about tasman too, all he needs is a lot of calamary and he'll swear he can protect you from Bouldrake. :lol:

Dear Santa,Do not send any beer or money to those drunken Dutch people,Instead you should send them to Denmark as wer'e well known for being a sober nation all year around (Including Christmas) AND SUNDAY (Mostly).

Happy Thanksgiving! » Post #11

Thu Nov 24, 2016 05:07 in General Talk

Happy Thanksgiving everyone,My big brother's wife is a former American citizen so we do celebrate it :thumbup:

Ugh! Winter has arrived :( » Post #13

Mon Nov 21, 2016 05:16 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote: Winter it is 14 Celsius :lol:[/quote

Well not here,I't might not be - degrees but still too cold for my bony body brrrrrrrrrrr.

Ugh! Winter has arrived :( » Post #11

Mon Nov 21, 2016 04:53 in General Talk

Cold cold grey copenhagen,Traffic jams,stressed out residents,Bus drivers with their completely own schedules.

Hey!!! i got a fun idea,Let's see how much we can spend on christmas presents this year.

Happy consumerism. :mrgreen:

Anyone know anything about Chrome/OP Systems? » Post #16

Sat Nov 19, 2016 04:31 in General Talk

CatMonster wrote:
charez wrote:
i bought a laptop with windows 10 some months ago, i used it 10-15 minutes and never used again.

lol, Thanks for the info :D

Some time in 2017 i will start exploring Ubuntu, seems like the better choice in many ways.

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh Charez that cracks me up.

Did i mention that all my icons turned black after microsofts latest update lol.

Anyone know anything about Chrome/OP Systems? » Post #11

Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:08 in General Talk

Better move on to at least Windows 7, XP might not be attractive for hackers but it's vulnerable (Mark my word).

Even Windows 7 has it's problems now with a broken update system and needs manually patching (At least in my case)

Still learning to cope with windows 10 (Ugh) one of my favourites are when opening a simple folder "Wer'e working on it" WOW it usually takes from 5-10 seconds.

And i'm not even mentioning Microsoft's anniversary updates (Horror)

It's garbage time. » Post #6

Wed Nov 09, 2016 09:59 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote:
CatMonster wrote:
Nikorj wrote: True true!!!

Everything were better in the 80s.

Young people just don't understand that.

But we didn't have any internet and no online database of knowledge and we couldn't communicate with the entire World like we do now. And there was that aids thing too.

I would say that the 80's where about 50/50

But in the 80's we had better music then today for sure :mrgreen:

Also better looking girls :lol:

Indeed Marcel indeed.

They wer'e so hot with their big owly hair,Long socks and tons of rings/necklaces.

Huuu hooo (Started sweating) :lol:

It's garbage time. » Post #3

Wed Nov 09, 2016 07:50 in General Talk

True true!!!

Everything were better in the 80s.

Young people just don't understand that.

Stunning victory over Democrat ! » Post #4

Wed Nov 09, 2016 07:44 in General Talk

realpizza wrote: Whoa whoa whoa, you're rushing things too much.

First we gotta build that wall...

Good news for Graffiti painters :thumbup:

MGTOW/Herbivore - Are any present here ? » Post #2

Wed Oct 19, 2016 07:35 in General Talk

:lol: had too google it

Well hmmm, Yes of course we are (Going our own way) UNTIL WE MEET A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN NEED OF SEX :D

I got them behind the KFC » Post #15

Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:58 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote:
Nikorj wrote:
Marcel-R6 wrote: Oh gives me a earning idea,selling tickets to hell as a another option :lol:

I've heard it's not to bad down there.

It will be a big-seller.

At least it is hot :lol:

you could sell travelling packages for premature teens.

Includes: Lot's of booze lot's of nudity and it's hot all year long :D

I got them behind the KFC » Post #13

Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:34 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote: Oh gives me a earning idea,selling tickets to hell as a another option :lol:

I've heard it's not to bad down there.

It will be a big-seller.

Boring, run of the mill, normal member. » Post #5

Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:20 in General Talk

Don't talk to him.

The poor man lost all his previliges.

Bouldrakes new member status is!!! Wood

He dosn't belong among us Golden saints anymore,It's really really sad :mrgreen:

I got them behind the KFC » Post #10

Mon Oct 03, 2016 07:02 in General Talk

I wouldnd't even be surprised if this is true.

In The states you can buy anything :lol:

Maybe we should wait until we actually landed on mars,Before selling out of it :D

How I Use My ClixSense Earnings? » Post #25

Mon Oct 03, 2016 06:53 in General Talk

sabyasachi008 wrote: I use the money for the medical expenses of my mother ..the amount i get that is a little part of the all medicines and doctors' fee

(Request to one of the Mod not to delete my comment here)

Your post is one of the most selfless here.

A big +10 karma boost from me :thumbup:

Clix Sense » Post #8

Sat Oct 01, 2016 05:28 in General Talk

I made x6 times that, And i've been a member since April 2014 (And i'm a low tier country :lol: )
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 16, 2019 13:44:52 EST