Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Nikorj

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Nikorj

Game Consoles and Games » Post #17

Sat Jan 21, 2017 06:57 in General Talk

valerie wrote: Sounds complicated. :lol:

Nah That's just the beginning :lol:

Tattoos anyone? » Post #36

Fri Jan 20, 2017 08:11 in General Talk

Tattoos are not always bad.

You can make money if you let companies use your body for advertising :D ,Wouldn't it be fun having Wallmart painted on your forehead and use your body as an advertising billboard.

Read about a Danish guy having Carlsberg tattooed on his backhead which made him 250$ extra each month :lol:

How many people kissed you today » Post #8

Thu Jan 19, 2017 09:03 in General Talk

It's been a while (8 months)

Mouth to mouth hmmm 6 i'll guess (Frogs not included) :mrgreen:

Tattoos anyone? » Post #31

Thu Jan 19, 2017 08:51 in General Talk

Nope not a single one :D

But they do look good on women (on specific places) :lol: :lol:

Common Sense » Post #37

Thu Jan 12, 2017 14:24 in General Talk

pindokhan123 wrote: ok you smart asses try this one,

how do you get the juice out of an orange without you even touching it or doing anything to it?

remember you cant touch it in ANYWAY WHATSOEVER!

your time starts now :)

I'll ask someone else to do it ;)

The big hangover poll. » Post #1

Sun Jan 01, 2017 08:32 in General Talk

Happy new year everyone :D

Hope you all had a wonderful evening/night,And welcome to a marvelous 2017 on :clixsense:

Beware , it is 1 barrel only » Post #2

Fri Dec 30, 2016 05:31 in General Talk

That's just plain stupid limiting people to 1 single barrel,What's next ??? 3 crates of tequila or as little as 2 maybe???.

Damn government,This will create a new civil war in Denmark :D

What is your favourite music genre ? » Post #3

Fri Dec 30, 2016 05:21 in General Talk

It's not listed here.

BANG , How far » Post #6

Fri Dec 30, 2016 05:13 in General Talk

I've read in a danish science magazine that wer'e going to eat a lot of yummy insects in the future,Actually we don't have any choice if wer'e going to feed the entire population.

Or what about growing mushrooms on diapers or other waste disposal (Sounds absolutely delicious)

Have anyone tried salted Cockroaches??? I did once,They wer'e shaped like small cubes,Dipped in honey and then salted.Quite good but a bit more crunchy than a normal peanut,And for christ sake don't think about how they normally look like :mrgreen:

Who cares if your beef is made from ants or a cow Right!!!! :D

Whether Love is true or not » Post #29

Wed Dec 28, 2016 06:29 in General Talk

It is when testerone and estrogen are chilling out for a snack or two.

Which one would prefer Rich person vs Poor Person » Post #15

Tue Dec 27, 2016 17:07 in General Talk

Well done MR Davidbugs,That's how you stir things up here on Clixsense.

With shallow/pointless topics , Rich vs poor/Evil vs good pffft

But you know what??? I don't think you're stupid.

Whether Love is true or not » Post #25

Tue Dec 27, 2016 05:18 in General Talk

The human mind is selfish and without it we wouldn't be able to take care of ourselves and progress as a society.

Pure love is a beautiful word,But to me it's really just a word.When we fall in love it's really just a biologically process of chemistry that ensures we connect long enough to form a relationship.

For me love is acceptance and caring,We are all different and that's sadly what many fails to accept.

One of my favourite quotes "The more disagreement you have with people,The nicer you need to talk to them"

Game Consoles and Games » Post #12

Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:02 in General Talk

Oops sorry messing up the quote.

You'll need to find all five kids to get the passcode so you can enter their headquarter,After that speak to the old man in the observatory to get the moon tear.Speak to the scrub in the town center and exchange the tear for a deed that grants permission to use his spot,Use this flower to reach the entrance to the clock tower when the countdown on the final day begins,Get back your ocarina from the skull kid and revert time,Speak to the mask salesman again and he will help you remove the mask to get back to your old self again,As link you can now leave town to reach termina field. Good luck :thumbup:

Game Consoles and Games » Post #11

Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:59 in General Talk

valerie wrote:
Nikorj wrote:
Valadur wrote: I wish you lots of fun with your new hardware. Majora´s Mask is one of my favourite Zelda game. It has such a dark and unsettling atmosphere.

Personally, I didn´t upgrade to the "new" 3DS XL because I already owned the "old" 3DS XL and there are not many exclusives for the "new" one.

Tomorrow I will gift myself another 3DS game with the weird name "7th Dragon III Code: VFD". A Japanese RPG and I didn´t read much about it but I am hoping for a less-known gameplay gem here.

Wish you a nice Christmas.

Can i just totally agree here :D

This is a must play Valerie,A skull kid get's mad and cast a curse on the moon,you got 72 hours to save the world before the moon crashes and end all life.

Sorry for being a Zelda nerd :D

So far I am just running around in circles and the world ended once already. :mrgreen:

You'll need to find all five kids to get the passcode so you can enter their headquarter,After that speak to the old man in the observatory to get the moon tear.Speak to the scrub in the town center and exchange the tear for a deed that grants permission to use his spot,Use this flower to reach the entrance to the clock tower when the countdown on the final day begins,Get back your ocarina from the skull kid and revert time,Speak to the mask salesman again and he will help you remove the mask to get back to your old self again,As link you can now leave town to reach termina field. Good luck :thumbup:
I think I spent too much time trying to fly over to the big blue balloon. I got sort of fascinated
with jumping out of flowers. Only thing is I usually would crash into a wall. Finally I realized I
could 'shoot' the balloon from the ground. After I did that, the world ended.

Needless to say, I haven't managed to get very far yet. I couldn't even find any of the five kids.
I did keep trying to collect rupees. I can't buy anything because I am broke. :?

Movie's that are NOT for the faint of heart » Post #38

Sun Dec 25, 2016 08:01 in General Talk

msblahms wrote:
indian117 wrote: Dead or Alive the Goriest movie ever made.. Directed by Peter Jackson....

peter jackson never directed any such film[

Yes he did,But it's called Dead alive or Braindead in other parts of the world

One of my favourites when it comes to Gory/Funny B movies :thumbup:

Movie's that are NOT for the faint of heart » Post #15

Sat Dec 24, 2016 06:12 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote:
Nikorj wrote:
Marcel-R6 wrote: "The human centipede" you mean that Dutch movie? :lol:

He he,Didn't even know it was Dutch.

But now it's obvious to me,Of course it's Dutch!! What else :lol:

:xlol:

Well it is a weird movie makes you wonder about the writer.

You don't say :lol:

It was intended a love story,But the end product came out a bit different :xlol:

Movie's that are NOT for the faint of heart » Post #13

Sat Dec 24, 2016 05:49 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote: "The human centipede" you mean that Dutch movie? :lol:

He he,Didn't even know it was Dutch.

But now it's obvious to me,Of course it's Dutch!! What else :lol:

Game Consoles and Games » Post #7

Sat Dec 24, 2016 05:35 in General Talk

Valadur wrote: I wish you lots of fun with your new hardware. Majora´s Mask is one of my favourite Zelda game. It has such a dark and unsettling atmosphere.

Personally, I didn´t upgrade to the "new" 3DS XL because I already owned the "old" 3DS XL and there are not many exclusives for the "new" one.

Tomorrow I will gift myself another 3DS game with the weird name "7th Dragon III Code: VFD". A Japanese RPG and I didn´t read much about it but I am hoping for a less-known gameplay gem here.

Wish you a nice Christmas.

Can i just totally agree here :D

This is a must play Valerie,A skull kid get's mad and cast a curse on the moon,you got 72 hours to save the world before the moon crashes and end all life.

Sorry for being a Zelda nerd :D

Movie's that are NOT for the faint of heart » Post #11

Sat Dec 24, 2016 05:26 in General Talk

When it comes to disturbing movies i can't help thinking of "The human centipede" or "A Serbian film"

These 2 are downright disgusting and stays in your mind for quite a while yuk.

Movie's that are NOT for the faint of heart » Post #10

Sat Dec 24, 2016 05:23 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote: Drag Me to Hell (2009)

A loan officer who evicts an old woman from her home finds herself the recipient of a supernatural curse. Desperate, she turns to a seer to try and save her soul, while evil forces work to push her to a breaking point.

It was a okay movie but I wouldn't buy it :lol:

Agreed,One of those movies that went under the radar but is a good decent horror movie :thumbup:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 21, 2019 05:51:48 EST