Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Nikorj

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Nikorj

Payoneer or Paytoo ?????????? » Post #5

Thu Feb 09, 2017 08:47 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: yeh all bad . did try some but none trusted. only PP for me so I stoped working here since PP is gone. have over 20 in balance here , bad luck

Well at least you're better off than me as my account currently says 91$ :mrgreen:

Thanks for your answer Tas.

Payoneer or Paytoo ?????????? » Post #1

Thu Feb 09, 2017 05:25 in General Talk

Did Paypal lose Their thinking caps or what??

Clixsense is the 1st ptc site ever who made me consider changing my payment processor and not just abandoning the site, But can i trust any of them?.

It's down to 2 choices now Payoneer or Paytoo????, Problem here is that they both want my ID number = Same as my social security number or CPR which is against all my principles of online safety.

It's ridicoulus, They want every bit of my personal info as :Name, Adress, Email, City, Postcode, Country, CPR and all available credit card information inc my 3 digit cvc on my card, Are they insane!!

So dear Clixsense members, I Would really like hearing your experiences with either of them. I don't think i can be persuaded giving that away under any circumstances, Unless i can get some credible info from members here on Clixsense.

Thanks so much for your time Guys/Gals :thumbup:

And the snow keeps coming » Post #10

Wed Feb 08, 2017 06:22 in General Talk

hyldig wrote: How about a snow ball match against the moderators ? I think that was what Marcel referred to when he told Valerie not to leave him alone with us . Now he got no 1 to hide behind :lol: :silent:

If you're going to hit Marcel,You'll need a damn good throw :lol:

And the snow keeps coming » Post #8

Wed Feb 08, 2017 04:45 in General Talk

Fellow wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Yeh . snow falling , rain falling . nice girls falling from sky , my income falling , health falling
It must be falling time now , what to do , blame Marcel

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Where do they excactly fall?,It's one of my favourite subjects :lol:

Had emergency surgery and just got home » Post #20

Wed Feb 08, 2017 04:41 in General Talk

good to hear you're OK.

Take care Val.

Not real happy » Post #21

Mon Feb 06, 2017 06:08 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote: What still makes me laugh,people from the USA complaining about not earning anything....

Don't worry Marcel,Soon i will be posting countless of complaints for you to lock.

Why am i not earning anything???
I can't complete my checklist bonus.
Help there are no surveys.
How do i click router to get more surveys???
How do i win in clixgrid???
I've requested payout 10 minutes ago,Why have i not been paid??
Can i have 10 accounts on the same computer????
How do i click ads,To get more ads??
Why is Clixsense blue,When clearly it could be yellow??

Do i get surveys???,Yes of course (Every 3rd or 4th day).

So dear Americans,There's nothing to complain about.

Great Movie Gems that you might have overlooked » Post #7

Thu Feb 02, 2017 09:25 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote: If it is a gem? Heck,that all depends how you watch it

New Kids Turbo :lol:

Hey!! Thanks Marcel,Never heard of it. :thumbup: (Who has really? It's Dutch) :lol:

Two Danish comedys no-one (Probably) ever heard of.

All for one
All for two

If you can find some english subs for them.

General Talk Topic 2017 review » Post #13

Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:58 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote: Well I could start a topic about beer

Best Beer in the world or something in those lines,or a How many times you got dumped topic... or do you believe in the easter bunny :lol:

10/10 :lol:

General Talk Topic 2017 review » Post #11

Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:37 in General Talk

Tasman,This is a weird post.

Topics are always pointless for those not interested in the subject.

Me,Marcel and Hyldig loves folding sheets whoa, that's a certain 10/10 topic,While You,Valerie and Clixsense owner Jim are more into Telegraph poles from the late 40' ,Booooring 2/10 topic.

And vice versa bla,bla,blah

A pointless reply on a pointless topic,For pointless reasons :?

Kunghey fatchoy » Post #3

Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:37 in General Talk

Mmmm Chinese :D

Trip to the supermarket cancelled :D

New Movies » Post #21

Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:24 in General Talk

valerie wrote: Yep, I think the whole of hollywood is a dying breed. For starters, they are their own demise.
They've lost millions of dollars in the past year and continue to lose money.

Movie theaters are most likely on their way out, just like the Drive In theaters.

Movie theaters were once a place for affordable family entertainment and/or a night out with
a date or friends. Today most theaters are too expensive when there is less costly options....

Even on tv pay per view is more costly at $5 or $6 a movie when one can stream movies
for $8 a month and/or pay a little more for dvd rental delivery.

There is also totally free such as the android box's KODI with many old and new releases
that cost $0.

It really wasn't too many years ago that there was video rental stores on every other
corner. For the most part, on tv pay per view run those out of business.

If you older folks take a strong look at the gaming industry, I think you might discover
what movies may consist of in the future. The expensive games are extremely life like
and the characters have distinct personalities. I see real people as actors being a thing
of the past, in the future. At least in regards to movies.

5$ is also very very cheap,I know it's hard comparing prices USA vs Denmark as everything over here is more expensive,But i can't recall ever seeing any lower prices than 8$. 20 years ago i lived with my parents far away from the capital (let's call it countryside) where they had an actually quite large cinema in town,But the latest releases wer'e already 6 months old before they arrived,And it was still around 9$ (60-65 dkk).Yes Hollywood is struggling as their way of producing movies are too costly,I really don't hope that games turns into interactive movies as graphics too me has always been a form of art,Graphics which basically is an advanced form of drawing is one of the key factors that makes you go WOW,Turn it into an interactive movie and it would be more like "Whatever".

New Movies » Post #20

Sun Jan 29, 2017 09:40 in General Talk

Sorry for the typo,It should have been 20$ and not 30$.

Yes Imax Cinemaxx is mostly around 20-25$ according to the dollar right now just like palads (Across from Tivoli).

These are the prices in Copenhagen K,On odd hours it's a bit cheaper (Of course)

Correcting typo right away.

New Movies » Post #15

Sun Jan 29, 2017 07:58 in General Talk

valerie wrote: I haven't been to the movie theater in probably two years. However they do have an old
theater here and the prices are almost laughable. About $3 for adults and a HUGE thing
of popcorn for .50 cents, etc. It may be a little more than that now since it has been at
least two years since I have been.

:lol: They must be in Black and white.

Average price in Copenhagen is 20$ and (Drum roll) 8$ for a can of popcorn.

They will die out sooner or later.

New Movies » Post #13

Sun Jan 29, 2017 04:14 in General Talk

TasMail wrote: I bought Snowden but yet have had time to watch it. :lol:

Hey thanks for a good tip,Sounds interesting.

Just watched the docomentasry Deep web about how Ross ulbricht was accused and arrested for drug trafficking on the silk road.

What to do on a slow day! » Post #11

Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:13 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Working like a horse around home thanks to my dear wife and looking nice girls walking past my window

Sounds like a real happy relationship :lol:

That's a perfect normal everyday for me,Only on standby when sleeping,Oh hey wait it's the same,And sometimes beer is included.

Great Movie Gems that you might have overlooked » Post #4

Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:59 in General Talk

CatMonster wrote: This Must Be The Place - Trailer

The Big White - Trailer

Super - Trailer shut up crime ! :lol: (my favorite)

Fargo - Trailer

Harold - Trailer

Little Man - Trailer

Flypaper - Trailer

Tucker & Dale vs Evil - Trailer

If you have missed out on any of these movies then i Highly recommend you watch them.
These movies are Rare Gems that don't deserve to be overlooked ! Have Fun ! :thumbup:

Super is also one of my favourites,Let's just say it's a bit of a different take on the superhero genre :lol: (Also a bit sad in the end).

Let's see hmm.

1.Eddie the eagle.
2.Galaxy quest.
3.Idiocracy.
4.The castle.
5.Turbo kid.
6.Carriers.
7.Dead snow 1+2.
8.Rammbock.
9.Sightseers.

Enjoy :thumbup:

Game Consoles and Games » Post #17

Sat Jan 21, 2017 06:57 in General Talk

valerie wrote: Sounds complicated. :lol:

Nah That's just the beginning :lol:

Tattoos anyone? » Post #36

Fri Jan 20, 2017 08:11 in General Talk

Tattoos are not always bad.

You can make money if you let companies use your body for advertising :D ,Wouldn't it be fun having Wallmart painted on your forehead and use your body as an advertising billboard.

Read about a Danish guy having Carlsberg tattooed on his backhead which made him 250$ extra each month :lol:

How many people kissed you today » Post #8

Thu Jan 19, 2017 09:03 in General Talk

It's been a while (8 months)

Mouth to mouth hmmm 6 i'll guess (Frogs not included) :mrgreen:

Tattoos anyone? » Post #31

Thu Jan 19, 2017 08:51 in General Talk

Nope not a single one :D

But they do look good on women (on specific places) :lol: :lol:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 14, 2019 13:42:50 EST