Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Nikorj

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Nikorj

heyy im from Denmark » Post #9

Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:10 in Member Introduction

Marcel-R6 wrote:
Nikorj wrote:
Marcel-R6 wrote:
Nikorj wrote:
hanne666 wrote: Thanks to letting me in... im pleased whit this side. I have som trubles whit some mails from others, but im so glad that clixsense is a fair copany... i hope to lean some more in the feture so i will wright again when there has gun tree month or more...

Wooo hooo, Another Dane.

Are you by any chance a Female?

Welcome to Clixsense, Were pretty crazy here :D

Yeah she is female,keeping an eye on you...you casanova :lol:

Anyway welcome to Clixsense ;)

Yeah yeah, It was just a question spoken by a true gentleman :D

Funny,that is the same excuse I would use. :lol:
Going to explore Denmark myself this summer.

Be careful, We have so many babes, That you'll never leave again :lol:

Insult vs Praise » Post #9

Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:01 in General Talk

Some people get hurt more easily than others, Wer'e all guilty in insulting someone at some point in our lives.

I'm totally guilty at insulting Marcel many times, But what can i do?, He's Dutch :lol:

heyy im from Denmark » Post #7

Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:38 in Member Introduction

Marcel-R6 wrote:
Nikorj wrote:
hanne666 wrote: Thanks to letting me in... im pleased whit this side. I have som trubles whit some mails from others, but im so glad that clixsense is a fair copany... i hope to lean some more in the feture so i will wright again when there has gun tree month or more...

Wooo hooo, Another Dane.

Yeah she is female,keeping an eye on you...you casanova :lol:

Anyway welcome to Clixsense ;)

Yeah yeah, It was just a question spoken by a true gentleman :D

heyy im from Denmark » Post #4

Mon Feb 27, 2017 07:44 in Member Introduction

Wooo hooo, Another Dane.

hahahahahahahahahahaha » Post #14

Mon Feb 27, 2017 07:37 in General Talk

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Payza-to my bank problem » Post #14

Sun Feb 26, 2017 05:10 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Nikorj , Iam not sure for that... this is from Skrill

. You have the right to withdraw funds from your Skrill Account at any time. However, you may be required to confirm your identity beforehand.

Will never give credit card number, do not trust anibody , just PP.......... and who is Skrill , never heard about Skrill

will try next payment from here to Skrill and see how is going, will try to widraw to my bank acc

Until now they've only asked me to validate my credit card, But yes!! you're right who knows??

I've requested a cashout just 1 hour ago, And so far no problems, I hope by the identity they mean the validating process, Still wondering if my bank would even accept Skrill???

On the positive side the withdraw fee to Skrill was only 1.20$ out of 102.20$ (Cheaper than Paypal)

But like you, I certainly don't trust any of them either.

Birds the best creation of God » Post #3

Sun Feb 26, 2017 04:38 in General Talk

It would take some time getting used to.

No need for public transport anymore, Convenient for when you're going on vacation, Just take off from the ground with your luggage in hand.

very handy for window cleaners as well.

Payza-to my bank problem » Post #12

Sun Feb 26, 2017 04:03 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
Nikorj wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
incentive wrote: I think you still can withdraw your Payza $ into Bank thru Bank Wire with $15 fees!
But they ask for documents like passport , drivers papers etc

I will never do that , I do not trust Payza, no way . it will be better for me to stop this job

Tas, Please don't give up yet.

i've reached my 100$ (101,68$ to be exact) and will request payout to skrill today or tommorow.

The money should be in my Skrill account somewhere between tuesday & Friday.

Then i will do a bank transfer and tell you how it went.

Do We must send indetification to Skrill to or bank acc only ?

As far as i know, NO!!

It's the same setup as Paypal, You link your credit card and your bank account number to your Skrill account, And then you validate your credit card.

In my case they withdrew 10 Dkk from my bank account and asked me to specify the exact amount to validate my card, Look at your bank statement after a couple of days.

Payza-to my bank problem » Post #8

Sat Feb 25, 2017 06:34 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
incentive wrote: I think you still can withdraw your Payza $ into Bank thru Bank Wire with $15 fees!
But they ask for documents like passport , drivers papers etc

I will never do that , I do not trust Payza, no way . it will be better for me to stop this job

Tas, Please don't give up yet.

i've reached my 100$ (101,68$ to be exact) and will request payout to skrill today or tommorow.

The money should be in my Skrill account somewhere between tuesday & Friday.

Then i will do a bank transfer and tell you how it went.

What Pay Option Charges the least amount? Anyone ? » Post #12

Thu Feb 23, 2017 05:00 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: good luck , i got my first payment with payza , will transfer soon to bank acc, will see how much it cost

Same to you Tasman.

Hope they will make a mistake and add some extra $ to your bank account :D

What Pay Option Charges the least amount? Anyone ? » Post #10

Thu Feb 23, 2017 04:45 in General Talk

I will soon be able to give an update on Skrill (At least how it went in my case)

Nearing a 100$ cashout and will transfer them to my bank via Skrill.

Fingers crossed :?:

Brands? » Post #20

Thu Feb 23, 2017 04:20 in General Talk

Pattoqro wrote:
Marcel-R6 wrote: Off topic:

I still say Ronaldinho is a better player then Messi :lol:

:thumbup:

Ronaldinho is better than messi, and messi is better than cristiano ;)

Messi needs his old hair back.

The old beatles Messi was the best :D

Brands? » Post #18

Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:00 in General Talk

Pattoqro wrote:
Nikorj wrote:

Gallos Blancos Of Queretaro????, Which division are they from :?: (I know it's not series A) :lol:

series A ;) 1 División, Here was ronaldinho a few years ago, and he was sub champion with my team ;)

Yeah right :D , MX division.

Help deciding on cashout (ex paypal) » Post #16

Tue Feb 21, 2017 06:46 in General Talk

charez wrote:
Nikorj wrote: Hi Bouldrake.

Are there any annual fees on this visa blue card?, Like Pindokhan im also very much in doubt on what to do next??.

Paypal was so easy, And i've felt that they took my privacy seriously unlike most others, Payza want's a copy of my passport and Payoneer want's my social security number (Am i just being paranoid).

So far Skrill is the only one with the same set-up as Paypal, Hope they're good even though i haven't heard anyone mentioning it.

Any feedback on Skrill is greatly appreciated.

1€ monthly
cryptopay.me/bitcoin-debit-card

You can take a look at Kraken. You can sell your bitcoin for a 0.15% fees and they do SEPA transfers to your bank for €0.09
It's cheap

Thanks Charez, Always supportive :thumbup:

Brands? » Post #15

Tue Feb 21, 2017 04:07 in General Talk

Pattoqro wrote: i love PUMA :thumbup:

Every 6 months they send me to my house the new jerseys of my football team "Gallos Blancos Of Queretaro "

Yeah, Puma makes very nice and comfortable Football clothing.

Gallos Blancos Of Queretaro????, Which division are they from :?: (I know it's not series A) :lol:

Help deciding on cashout (ex paypal) » Post #12

Tue Feb 21, 2017 03:59 in General Talk

Hi Bouldrake.

Are there any annual fees on this visa blue card?, Like Pindokhan im also very much in doubt on what to do next??.

Paypal was so easy, And i've felt that they took my privacy seriously unlike most others, Payza want's a copy of my passport and Payoneer want's my social security number (Am i just being paranoid).

So far Skrill is the only one with the same set-up as Paypal, Hope they're good even though i haven't heard anyone mentioning it.

Any feedback on Skrill is greatly appreciated.

Brands? » Post #4

Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:57 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote: Yes a reply and a logical one.

I'm just wondering if I'm the only brand nut,or how my ex called it a addiction :lol:

Nah, You're not the only brand nerd (Don't worry).

Some of mine are : Hilfiger,Burberry and bjørn borg, Damn expensive but not wearing the latest trends basically makes you an outcast, Especially in the capital :lol:

Crazy Recipes » Post #6

Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:26 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote: Seriously? Bacon with Chocolate...yuk.

I wanted to mention something about Southern women.....but I'l let t slide :lol:

They're way hotter than other girls :D

Crazy Recipes » Post #5

Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:24 in General Talk

I don't know with chocolate.

But Bacon and Honey goes very well together. Yum yum

The best way to clean your desk » Post #9

Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:20 in General Talk

Clumsy Val :D
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 17, 2019 22:01:57 EST