Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Nikorj

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Nikorj

It is YOUR time to .....tasman1 » Post #6

Wed Aug 14, 2019 19:29 in General Talk

Nikorj wrote: What does a Microsoft employee do when he sweat!!!

He open Windows :lol: :lol:

It is YOUR time to .....tasman1 » Post #4

Wed Aug 14, 2019 19:22 in General Talk

What does a Microsoft employee do when he sweat!!!

Did, Prodege drop the ball" » Post #8

Wed Aug 14, 2019 18:53 in General Talk

At least they pay (just received $250).

Good to have paypal back, Let's just say that Skrill wasn't my favourite payment processor.

Proadco is just missing his old palski!! Hyldig :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh boy!!, Another $250 added to my paypal account. » Post #1

Wed Aug 14, 2019 18:33 in Payment Proofs

The Rewards Store has sent you 250,00 USD.
Note from The Rewards Store:
quote Just thought you'd like to know ySense sent you Paypal Cash.

:$ :$ :$ :$

Casa de Papel Part 3 / Money Heist 3 » Post #42

Tue Aug 13, 2019 03:50 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
Nikorj wrote: Just don't watch "The rain" :mrgreen:

Why not ? Without revealing spoilers why shouldn't I watch the rain ? :P

Ahhh see, Now i piqued your interest (My reverse psychology worked)

The rain is a magnificent piece of Danish art about some rain that is dangerous and causes mutation (not the gross kind).

The pride of the Danish nation has been ruined with this series, But only, And only if you like teenage sci-fi should you watch this marvelous series :mrgreen:

Casa de Papel Part 3 / Money Heist 3 » Post #40

Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:51 in General Talk

Just don't watch "The rain" :mrgreen:

Casa de Papel Part 3 / Money Heist 3 » Post #39

Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:44 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
valerie wrote: I got bored with it.

Well then it's time for a new series. Did you watch Black Mirror ? I haven't yet, I wonder if it's any good.
I am currently in the process of watching Dark, what a confusing series but the topic itself is of great interest to me :lol:
Time travel and such !

Black mirror is one of my favourite series, I already know that Valerie has watched it as well ;)

It's a kind of dystopian technology genre, And every episode is a different story.

My verdict is 7/10 :D

Save on Air We Breathe for next year....tasman1 » Post #9

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:20 in General Talk

I'm more and more starting to believe this political strategy called divide and conquer (Anyone heard about it??)

I just don't think that the media and politicians are well aware and willingly participating in it, It seems that no matter who our prime minister is, It don't change a thing in the big picture.

I know that divide and conquer was a war strategy used by the romans to divert the publics attention to further exploit them, But it would in my opinion work just as well in politics.

Pit the two political groups against each other and make them fight a meaningless fight that don't change a thing in the overall picture.

Beware FB Finance in Future....tasman1 » Post #13

Mon Aug 12, 2019 03:50 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: No matter what I read here or not for me FB and rest of social media is just a garbage ,

That's why you have free will not to use it - For some people it has built strong friendships across the planet, it's not all horror stories - FB can use my data as they want, I don't care, because I don't even use my real birth date, the digits are slightly off. I also do not post my mailing address or any compromising info that could be used against me and maliciously by hackers or thieves, yes there are lot of scams and sponsored shares based on my preferences, I just ignore them. I had the same feelings about FB in old days, but changed my mind when I had very pleasant experiences there. Just remember, if you are using Whatsapp, Instagram, they belong to FB, and there was a data breach with Whatsapp, eventually they had to force users to upgrade to latest version to plug the exploit.

If people share a plethora of personal information compromising their security and privacy online, who is to blame if something bad happens ? The site owner ? Nobody should be naive to believe all the bullshit about privacy and data being safe with any given site, it's a bollocks.

Yes it's your own choice if you want to use their service or not, But you forget the social pressure that also forces people to sign up for it whether they like it or not, Many workspaces in Denmark actually hire people based on their social status on social media, Of course it's not only that but it helps a lot when your boss can see your spot-free glamour profile on Facebook or whatever media you choose.

And you can also use linux if you're okay with something that looks like it comes from the 90's, You can also use the tor browser if you're okay with turtle speed internet :lol:

Worst thing i know if there is no option, And companies use that situation to make money from it, making money just for the sake of making money.

An even bigger problem is that it seems that people have stopped caring, Eat what your'e served and squeeze that butt into your new tiny family home on a whooping 161 square foot along with your other 3 family members (Don't complain or do anything stupid)

Ahem!! opened the vents a bit there :mrgreen:

Beware FB Finance in Future....tasman1 » Post #6

Sun Aug 11, 2019 13:16 in General Talk

Once upon a time it was free to pay your bills.

Now you actually pay!! for the right to pay your bills.

Just 5 years ago it was free to pay your bills using an online net-bank in Denmark, And before that you could pay them for free by just going to the bank and do it manually.

Now it cost about $1,50 for each transaction.

I'm looking forward paying for a service that grants me access to pay for the service that pays my bills.

MONEY MONEY MONEY, LIFE IS FUNNY, BUT ONLY IN A RICH MAN'S WORLD (yeah, yeah, yeah)

Help needed..anybody..admin » Post #12

Thu Aug 08, 2019 07:18 in General Talk

Okay i see!!, That would also frustrate me as h...

Let's hope it's only temporary, Wish i could help you.

I only know from the FAQ that :

Your paypal account must be verified.

Your email must be the same you used to sign up on both ySense and Paypal.

Your first and last name must match on your profile in Both ySense and Paypal.

Help needed..anybody..admin » Post #7

Thu Aug 08, 2019 06:47 in General Talk

Is Satya prakash your first name or is Prakash your middle name??

If Prakash was your middle name you could just leave it out and write Satya and your last name, Can you edit your name in ySense at all???

I also have a middle-name but i'm not using it for ysense or paypal, Just first and last name.

Canadians - PayPal Cashout Page Changes - USD? » Post #17

Thu Aug 08, 2019 03:57 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Nikorj , Congrats , nice cash out

Thank you his majesty Tasman the 3rd, And congrats on your reward as well, Use it wisely on blondes,Beers, Chocolate, Bananas and Herbal cigarettes.

Seems like things have cooled down a bit as members are slowly getting their issues fixed.

Now we just need some surveys.

Money for his royal highness Nikorj » Post #1

Thu Aug 08, 2019 03:42 in Payment Proofs

Congratulations to his majesty Tasman on receiving his.

Woke up this morning and received a notification that i have received $200 from the reward store in my paypal account.

SO THAT IS JUST FREAKING AWESOME :thumbup:

Canadians - PayPal Cashout Page Changes - USD? » Post #15

Thu Aug 08, 2019 03:30 in General Talk

Davidbugs is playing with you guys.

I think he's smart, But play's stupid.

Canadians - PayPal Cashout Page Changes - USD? » Post #14

Thu Aug 08, 2019 03:25 in General Talk

Good news Darkstar :thumbup:

I just received $200 in my paypal account from ySense this morning :$

PP is here , made cash out....tasman1 » Post #44

Tue Aug 06, 2019 06:05 in General Talk

Is India not a tier 1 country, Or is it tier 2 ????

From a business perspective there is alot more to be made from India than tiny little Denmark.

What concerns me the most is the future of surveys her on ySense for smaller countries.

PP is here , made cash out....tasman1 » Post #42

Tue Aug 06, 2019 05:57 in General Talk

SuperJavitxu wrote:
Nikorj wrote:
SuperJavitxu wrote:
Nikorj wrote: I knew it was just a matter of time.

Now we can both wait for our money, I have $200 pending from yesterday ;)

Lucky you

It will also get fixed for you, Why would it not??

My guess would be that they are still in process of activating paypal in all countries.

and i haven't been paid yet, My panic deadline is Friday :D

Thanks for your wishes.... but i will be good when i see it

I understand that, Different people, Different personalities.

I just don't believe they would leave out Spain, For Tas it took 4 days and 80.000 complaints to get his paypal ;)

PP is here , made cash out....tasman1 » Post #39

Tue Aug 06, 2019 05:41 in General Talk

SuperJavitxu wrote:
Nikorj wrote: I knew it was just a matter of time.

Lucky you

It will also get fixed for you, Why would it not??

My guess would be that they are still in process of activating paypal in all countries.

and i haven't been paid yet, My panic deadline is Friday :D

PP is here , made cash out....tasman1 » Post #37

Tue Aug 06, 2019 05:25 in General Talk

I knew it was just a matter of time.

Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 23, 2019 12:52:01 EST