Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Nikorj

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Nikorj

Cutting Mods on half » Post #12

Mon Mar 13, 2017 09:47 in General Talk

valerie wrote: That guy IS the party.

He he, True.

Cutting Mods on half » Post #11

Mon Mar 13, 2017 09:46 in General Talk

pindokhan123 wrote: more like is the party never mind the intro! :D

is this really a guys name? :o

He's holding the record as the man with the longest name ever :D

Cutting Mods on half » Post #8

Mon Mar 13, 2017 07:11 in General Talk

Or you could use this.

Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus Wolfe­schlegel­stein­hausen­berger­dorff­welche­vor­altern­waren­gewissen­haft­schafers­wessen­schafe­waren­wohl­gepflege­und­sorg­faltig­keit­be­schutzen­vor­an­greifen­durch­ihr­raub­gierig­feinde­welche­vor­altern­zwolf­hundert­tausend­jah­res­voran­die­er­scheinen­von­der­erste­erde­mensch­der­raum­schiff­genacht­mit­tung­stein­und­sieben­iridium­elek­trisch­motors­ge­brauch­licht­als­sein­ur­sprung­von­kraft­ge­start­sein­lange­fahrt­hin­zwischen­stern­artig­raum­auf­der­suchen­nach­bar­schaft­der­stern­welche­ge­habt­be­wohn­bar­planeten­kreise­drehen­sich­und­wo­hin­der­neue­rasse­von­ver­stand­ig­mensch­lich­keit­konnte­fort­pflanzen­und­sicher­freuen­an­lebens­lang­lich­freude­und­ru­he­mit­nicht­ein­furcht­vor­an­greifen­vor­anderer­intelligent­ge­schopfs­von­hin­zwischen­stern­art­ig­raum, Senior.[3]

Imagine, Having to present this guy at a party. :lol:

..Smart Earning ...tasman1 » Post #4

Sun Mar 12, 2017 06:45 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: You love Lobster and it is on special at 30 00 each? buy 100 , put it in freezer and disconect power
saving around 20 cent a day

Buy a new car 20 000 on credit, sell it same day as a second hand car for 10 000
that is 10 000 instant in your pocket

You're, You're a genius

Keep this up, And you'll be homeless before long.

No need. Paying rent anymore, That's more money right down your pocket :mrgreen:

UnCommon Sense Topic » Post #15

Thu Mar 09, 2017 03:55 in General Talk

Ok, In the meantime, Here's a little song.

There once was a hero named Nikorj the red, Who came riding to Clixsense from ole copenhagenstead!
And the braggart did swagger and he's wallet he waved, As he told bold of surveys and dollars he had made!
But then he went quiet, Did Nikorj the red, When he met the mod Valerie who said...
Oh you talk and talk about all the money you need, Now you'll pay, And soon you'll bleed
And then Nikorj the red was boastful no mooooore, As valerie the mod, Kicked him out of the dooor.

Sorry, Still working on it :lol: :lol:

Feel free adding to it, If you like. :D

UnCommon Sense Topic » Post #13

Thu Mar 09, 2017 03:06 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Hope to earn a lot here this year so that I can upgrade software in my brain

Still on XP, I'll guess :D

Glamorous age » Post #5

Sun Mar 05, 2017 03:55 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote:
valerie wrote:

In regards to glamor, I see nothing glamorous about a man in general.

Totally destroyed my dreams..... :lol:

I don't see anything wrong with that.

So, When i get older i can still get all the lovely young women i want :lol:

Let's do a brainstorming on Payment-Processing. » Post #21

Fri Mar 03, 2017 09:09 in General Talk

charez wrote:
Nikorj wrote:
and21ob wrote: Direct bank transfer is best option for those outside the US and Canada, as obviously they have the no brainer option of cheque payments. 30% fees is ridiculous considering the work we put in here.

We were having a decent conversation on here about options for UK contributors, but unfortunately, despite its quality, it has been locked unnecessarily, so can we not upset the mods.

But would it be possible for Clixsense with direct bank transfers?, And wouldn't it require a lot of work.

So what Pindokhan,Tasman and you are saying, is that Clixsense should have it's own wallet (Kind off)

I will try asking jim about this, And if he's even willing to implement this :thumbup:

Check with your bank and see what they charge you to receive a bank transfer outside the SEPA zone, you may never want to be paid with it . Here it's like 10-20€
If Clixsense listen every members the owner would need to set up like 50 different methods of payment but still some won't be happy.

And now, with KYC-AML laws it's really hard to not give any ID document without a limitation.. Even Paypal asked me recently, and it's the 3 rd times in less than a year, asking me the same thing... I think they loved my pic on my ID card

You're right, It would be insane, Checked out Checkbook, But they're only serving US members.

No, You can't make everyone happy.

I was just hoping that there could be a more viable option out there on the wide web, My problem is the ID they're asking for, i've never said anything about 50 different methods, Get to work Jim (Like right now) :lol:

Let's do a brainstorming on Payment-Processing. » Post #20

Fri Mar 03, 2017 09:07 in General Talk

Hi Val, Yes i'm well aware that nothing is free, Processing fee's are fine with me and are impossible to avoid.

What i was more interested in, Was hearing from other members who had experience with payment wallet's which we might not have heard of.

Hyldig has already mentioned Hipay as a solution, And that is what it is, A mere suggestion and nothing else.

Have a nice day Valerie and congratulations on your sale (Even if it cost you 1000$)

Let's do a brainstorming on Payment-Processing. » Post #15

Fri Mar 03, 2017 07:34 in General Talk

and21ob wrote: Direct bank transfer is best option for those outside the US and Canada, as obviously they have the no brainer option of cheque payments. 30% fees is ridiculous considering the work we put in here.

We were having a decent conversation on here about options for UK contributors, but unfortunately, despite its quality, it has been locked unnecessarily, so can we not upset the mods.

But would it be possible for Clixsense with direct bank transfers?, And wouldn't it require a lot of work.

So what Pindokhan,Tasman and you are saying, is that Clixsense should have it's own wallet (Kind off)

I will try asking jim about this, And if he's even willing to implement this :thumbup:

Let's do a brainstorming on Payment-Processing. » Post #14

Fri Mar 03, 2017 07:28 in General Talk

Easy now, Let's not get this locked as well.

And behave when Sherif is in town :D

Let's do a brainstorming on Payment-Processing. » Post #1

Thu Mar 02, 2017 18:41 in General Talk

Meaning with this topic is to come up with payment solutions for non-US members.

I really don't know a lot about Payment-processing exept for the usual ones as we all know of (Paypal,Payza,Payoneer,Skrill,Perfect money,Paytoo and bla bla bla), But there should be a lot more of them out there, Right? :D

Maybe we could come up with some good solutions for our dear admin to integrate on Clixsense :thumbup:

First i had this crazy idea about sending checks via email, Until i found out it was only for US citizens (As always of course) :mrgreen:

Fire away.

Payza has transfer partners » Post #9

Thu Mar 02, 2017 17:39 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
Nikorj wrote:
tasman1 wrote: it is all crap since no PP here,ClixSense is paying me to Payza but not a single cent gone to my bank acc from payza acc...........Payza loves me , they got free money from me

What happened, Did they refuse to transfer it to your bank account?.[/quot

Yes , just my bank acc is not enought , they ask for more indentification like passport or credit card number

they can go to hell with that

Sorry to hear that, Same with me, It would require a lot of happy pills before giving my passport or id away.

9PM .........tasman1 » Post #17

Thu Mar 02, 2017 17:25 in General Talk

I would really like knowing that as well.

Still waiting for my money to arrive in my Skrill account though.

Payza has transfer partners » Post #7

Thu Mar 02, 2017 17:22 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: it is all crap since no PP here,ClixSense is paying me to Payza but not a single cent gone to my bank acc from payza acc...........Payza loves me , they got free money from me

What happened, Did they refuse to transfer it to your bank account?.

9PM .........tasman1 » Post #11

Wed Mar 01, 2017 18:12 in General Talk

pindokhan123 wrote: tasman,you just carry on my friend,you got a gr8 sense of humour if others haven't tough !

without you this forum will lose its integrity and will be boring so you stay and keep us entertained with your funny posts,dont give a toss to what others say ok? :thumbup:

That's the spirit Pindokhan :thumbup:

We should meet up on a date sometime, I can be there in 2 hours :D

Help! Skrill Prepaid MasterCard » Post #8

Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:31 in Italian

sofia2016 wrote:
Nikorj wrote: Hi Sofia.

I'm also having an account with them, I think you need to verify your identity to receive the card.

Go to my account/Click on Skrill prepaid card/click on edit and fill out the rest of the shipping details required, I think it's only your date of birth they need (D/M/Y)

Hope it helped.

Yes, I already edit my address but still saying that my identity is not yet verified and there is no link to apply for the card. I can't find their contact number or email address to ask.

Hi again.

Yes their help section is quite a mess really.

Here's how To get to fill out a contact form by email : click on contact at the bottom of my account page/In the Type your question here field, Just type "contact us" and you'll be directed to a page where you can write them an email.

Hope that helped.

Wow , » Post #21

Wed Mar 01, 2017 04:07 in General Talk

Nothing strange there, It just received a payout from clixsense :D

Help! Skrill Prepaid MasterCard » Post #4

Wed Mar 01, 2017 03:22 in Italian

Hi Sofia.

I'm also having an account with them, I think you need to verify your identity to receive the card.

Go to my account/Click on Skrill prepaid card/click on edit and fill out the rest of the shipping details required, I think it's only your date of birth they need (D/M/Y)

Hope it helped.

Wow , » Post #17

Tue Feb 28, 2017 05:39 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
dutch1898 wrote: I already feel that I have lived forever at 81 :lol:

Gee, I am 63 now but was 18 yesterday

You can't leave, Simple as that.

All forums needs at least 1 crazy croat to work properly,Without em it could cause time-distortien (Worst case scenario) :mrgreen:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 18, 2019 11:49:50 EST