Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Nikorj

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Nikorj

Laptop Makes me go Hm-m-m-m » Post #2

Wed Mar 07, 2018 19:02 in General Talk

Hi Micshad, Didn't see your topic before i posted in your other one about your pc issues.

So here goes (Hooray for copy and paste)

If you have the win 10 installation cd, you can reinstall windows just by putting it in the disc tray before you turn on your pc (it will uninstall and reinstall windows and guide you through it)

There's also other options (of course)

1. Go to the desktop and click on the settings icon
2. Select the update and security option.
3. Choose recovery in the left pane and click on "Get started"
4. Choose between keep my files or remove everything.
5. Choose between just remove my files or remove files and clean the drives (I think you should just choose "just remove my files), If you want to be certain that everything is deleted (Choose the other option) it can easily take several hours.Then click on next, Continue and at last RESET. It should fix windows.

If your laptop comes with win 10 pre-installed (And no installation disc) there's almost always a restore to factory setting option but it differs from which manufactor you bought it from.

If it's Hp i think it's F11 on your keyboard, Do this : turn on your pc and keep tapping F11 while it boots. Instead of going into windows it should take you directly to the recovery screen in the boot menu (There you will find the factory reset option).

If your laptop is from Acer i think it's F8, Just do as mentioned above.

For some weird reason Clixsense won't allow me to post links on win 10, My other laptop with win 7 has no issues ( will try to work it out)

Laptop Acting Up again » Post #2

Wed Mar 07, 2018 18:44 in General Talk

If you have the win 10 installation cd, you can reinstall windows just by putting it in the disc tray before you turn on your pc (it will uninstall and reinstall windows and guide you through it)

There's also other options (of course)

1. Go to the desktop and click on the settings icon
2. Select the update and security option.
3. Choose recovery in the left pane and click on "Get started"
4. Choose between keep my files or remove everything.
5. Choose between just remove my files or remove files and clean the drives (I think you should just choose "just remove my files), If you want to be certain that everything is deleted (Choose the other option) it can easily take several hours.Then click on next, Continue and at last RESET. It should fix windows.

If your laptop comes with win 10 pre-installed (And no installation disc) there's almost always a restore to factory setting option but it differs from which manufactor you bought it from.

If it's Hp i think it's F11 on your keyboard, Do this : turn on your pc and keep tapping F11 while it boots. Instead of going into windows it should take you directly to the recovery screen in the boot menu (There you will find the factory reset option).

If your laptop is from Acer i think it's F8, Just do as mentioned above.

Qualifying survey... » Post #9

Wed Mar 07, 2018 06:17 in General Talk

Sometimes you should just LIE!

weather » Post #10

Fri Mar 02, 2018 03:11 in General Talk

valerie wrote: My significant other is having open heart surgery very soon.

He's been in the hospital undergoing various tests for several days.

It's an hour drive to the hospital. With all the rain and flooding, I was not
able to go there today. However, the rain is suppose to be cleared out by
Friday.

Take good care of him Val, Hope he recovers soon :)

My mom suffers from hypochondriasis and are at the hospital up to 10 days every month (You should see her medicine cabinet :o ) She could open her own pharmacy.

Good luck with your loved one, And give him lot's of love and care ;)

Canada/USA women's hockey 2-1 » Post #2

Thu Feb 22, 2018 05:15 in General Talk

Usa won olympic gold in the women's competition, Congratz USA :thumbup:

But the Canadian males are still in it against germany in the semis, Germany is quite the surprise :o

Demark are hosting the icehockey world championship this year :D , Defenitely going to see some of the good matches in Royal arena (Copenhagen)

What irritates me a little, Is that all of our group matches are being played in Jutland(Which are hardly Danes and speaks german :lol: ) and not Zealand (Which i would describe as the more civilized Denmark).

Denmark are only playing in Copenhagen if we qualify for the quarterfinals (Maybe), cause there's only 2 quarterfinals being played in our capital.

Semis and final are being played in Copenhagen (BAH forget it), It would take a miracle for us gettng that far.

Do you have Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcano » Post #4

Tue Feb 20, 2018 05:05 in General Talk

It's so frustrating Tas.

One day you're fine, Next day you wake up ill thinking, Could it be Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis :?:

Think i will ask my doctor next time if he think's it could be Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis :D

ClixSense was priority » Post #3

Sat Feb 17, 2018 04:54 in General Talk

That's what happens, And especially with HDD's Would love to swap all my HDD's with SSDs, But holy crap they're expensive.

First bad sectors start's to happen, They're surely to fail (Question is when) ?? :?:

Used to be free but now cost .......tasman1 » Post #3

Wed Feb 14, 2018 05:01 in General Talk

Free stuff in Denmark? uummmm mmmmmm :?: :?: :?: ummmmm mmmmm :?: :?: :?:

Taking a walk, Well it wears down your shoes and requires you to buy new ones after a while.

Dannychiarelli : Watching Youtube and even being online is technically not free, If you don't pay for your connection you can't be on youtube.

Generally the internet is one big marketing-platform where "YOU" are the customer in one way or another, Want free services on the internet :?: , You'll pay upfront with your data.

There are a few public sites in Denmark that are actually free and not intended for marketing (But your internet-connection is still not free).

Only solution i can think of, Is visiting a library with free wi-fi or a coffee shop (But the coffee will cost ya).

Maybe picking some boogers :D , Damn!! no, It will require (At some point) Turning on my vacum-cleaner which requires electricity.

It's Not About The Nail » Post #2

Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:29 in General Talk

:lol: :lol: :lol: Women (Sometimes)

They ask for your opinion, But don't want it.

Good relationships are based on lies :mrgreen:

Hi! » Post #3

Fri Feb 02, 2018 03:44 in General Talk

This topic needs to be locked.

Dancing cat's are not allowed on Clixsense, For political reason's :D

Can anything be done here without social media? » Post #4

Fri Feb 02, 2018 03:40 in General Talk

Never seen any surveys that requires you to log in on any social media site :?:

Crowdflower and "SOME" offers do require you to log in to Facebook.

Personally i don't use Facebook, If they we're a company in Denmark, They would be illegal.

Me » Post #7

Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:41 in General Talk

-

Nasty Numbers......tasman1 » Post #10

Thu Jan 25, 2018 18:43 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: One rich Elon Musk is enough to get rid of the most rich that matter,his Space X mission to Mars,will be affordable only to the very rich, will go on a never returning mission one small N Korean ICBM will accidentally hit it making a small hole in the space craft that will make it go crazy in space,mistakes do happen after all we are humans,next New Year will be the time to celebrate.

The guy is absolutely mad.

Chances that the rocket will explode instead of launching is about 50/50 :mrgreen:

Latest news about space X

Forbes Welcome

Nasty Numbers......tasman1 » Post #6

Thu Jan 25, 2018 13:00 in General Talk

Yes, Very true indeed.

It seems like that people are getting more and more detached from the politicians and their practice, AND!! politicians are getting more more detached from the general public, And practically running their own business/show.

Let's just take my country as an example : Before the digital revolution (Nearly everything is digitalized in Denmark) People showed up physically in protest and demanded change if they felt something was wrong. And we still complain, But now wer'e hiding behind our monitors while yapping away at everything.

Somewhere between the lines we've gotten disconnected (While wer'e yapping on Facebook and other social media), From our dear politicians that's so far away, Somehow im actually thinking they've given up while a thunderstorm of angry facebookers, Instagrammers, Snapchatters, Redditer's accusing them for everything from A-Z (If they take 2 misteps it's Aaaaaaaaaaarrrgh reeeeeeeeeeee) What a bunch of filthy crooks.

Does the digital platform work for solving political issues??, I really really don't think it does.

We need to turn off our monitors and show up at political meetings and confront them with our very presence and have an actual debate face to face.

Were being bombarded with news everyday on the net so no one knows what's up and what's down anymore, Some think's Mr trump is trying to save the US while other's think that Hillary is the incarnation of the devil (666), All of us with our very own ecco-chambers and our self-induced truth, No one even bothers checking up what's the actual facts (And it's also nearly impossible knowing).

We need a revolution, But we need to show up ourselves (User-names dosn't work)

Intruder Alert!! » Post #16

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:52 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: Good you are safe,wonder what kind of doors you have in your country,a lock makes no difference,we have four inch thick doors but the lock is no security, you need only two people to give it a push couple of time and without a noise the door is open,people put up metal doors for protection but still dont feel safe they use all kinds of devices including CCTV but crime is very sofisticated anything can be taken care of.

Thank's :)

We also have those thick security doors and 3 locks for security reasons, Good thing is that i also have a bacdoor leading down to uor backyard which is a closed off area with steel-gates (I can always make a run for it in that direction) :mrgreen:

It's the center of copenhagen, But not the safest neighbourhood.

Intruder Alert!! » Post #15

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:41 in General Talk

valerie wrote:
Nikorj wrote:
lotoole wrote: Do you rent? If so, ask your landlord who has access to the apartment keys.

Anyway, I hope that after that terrible scare you were able to successfully complete your business! :P

Its a cooperative property/apartment, So there's no access for a landlord or any estate agent.

I own 50% of my apartment and the union own the other 50%, They have no right to access my apartment (Does this exist in America?)

I have the responsibilty to maintain the interior, Their job is maintaining the exterior.

No. As far as I know there is no such thing as an apartment like you have stated, in America.

Of course, people can make various arrangements and contracts, so I suppose one could say
there is similar.

We have something called 'Time Shares'. Time Shares are usually vacation properties in which
people enter into an agreement to share the apartment/housing with other people and all parties
have the responsibility to pay. This can vary widely in regards to cost.

We have something called 'Rent to Own'. Some people that own property may offer to sell it on
a rental agreement. The person pays rent but can walk away any time he/she wants. Upkeep
can vary depending on the Rent to Own contract. With a Rent to Own, usually the renters have
to keep the place up because it is similar to buying it. The big difference here is that as I stated,
the renters can simply pack up and leave any time and not obligated to buy it. Also, with some
Rent to Own contracts, there may be varying stipulations. Some people will allow a renter to
apply a percentage of the rent to purchase. For example say the renter paid $500 a month for
ten years and the contract stated every month $200 would be applied to the purchase price if
the renter decided to purchase.

We also have people that just want someone to keep up the property and not let it run down.
So these people might rent out their property for little to nothing with the stipulation the renter
takes care of everything.

Most anything and everything goes here in America and simply depends on what people want
to do and the contract that choose to make.

Ah! okay, Had a little difficulty finding the right word for it ;)

Instead of paying a rent you could say i pay a kind of levy/toll to the union that runs them , But it's much less than an actual normal!! rent. It's kind of a business model and we all pay to maintain and run it.

The rent to own options sounds pretty good to me and somewhat resembles what it is when you normally rent an apartment in Denmark, Only difference is that it's the owner that pays for all the upholding and repairs (Which involves a lot more risk when renting it out).

It was the only option i could afford in Copenhagen as even small apartmens on 40-60 squaremetres (About 430-645 squarefoot in the us) costs well over 1.000.000 DKK (It's insane), Unless you want a bank-loan and get stuck in your apartment for the next 40 years while paying it out.

The cooperative model usually makes it around a 1/4 of what it would normally cost you to own, We're also responsible for selling our apartment again when moving out, Or use an estate agent (But that will cost ya)

Intruder Alert!! » Post #12

Wed Jan 24, 2018 06:40 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
CroqueMitaine wrote: Maybe a blonde with a huge need :lol:

NEVER lock you door

I need one of those doors with an automatic blonde opener.

It stays locked when brunettes gets near it :thumbup:

Intruder Alert!! » Post #11

Wed Jan 24, 2018 06:34 in General Talk

lotoole wrote: Do you rent? If so, ask your landlord who has access to the apartment keys.

Anyway, I hope that after that terrible scare you were able to successfully complete your business! :P

Its a cooperative property/apartment, So there's no access for a landlord or any estate agent.

I own 50% of my apartment and the union own the other 50%, They have no right to access my apartment (Does this exist in America?)

I have the responsibilty to maintain the interior, Their job is maintaining the exterior.

Intruder Alert!! » Post #7

Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:36 in General Talk

You're problaby right Val :D

Good thing is that the police station is less than 1 km away :thumbup:

We have this on-going case in Denmark where a rich U-boat owner "Peter Madsen" Decapitated a female journalist named Kim wall and threw her body parts in the ocean, What a complete psychopat :shock:

Kim Wall case: Decapitation videos reportedly found on computer of suspect in journalist's death - The Washington Post

They are out there in the winter-darkness, Just waiting for you ;)

Intruder Alert!! » Post #5

Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:14 in General Talk

valerie wrote: Call the police.

ALWAYS call the police and it may help if you go ahead and call.

Just because the intruder went away, does not mean he is not watching.
If you call the police, the intruder may not see you as an easy target.

If you don't have a weapon, boil water in a large pan. When the intruder
opens your door to attack you, stand by the stove ready to throw the
boiling water on him.

Where I live, buckshot works wonders.

Thanks for the suggestion Val ;)

If this happens 1 more time it's certainly not a mistake, And i will call the cops.

I'm actually more puzzled than worried about this happening.

If it's an attempt at breaking in, It's a very bad one. Random keys will (OF course) not open my door and doing anything else like trying to kick in the door will just alert hundreds of people, And even more eye-witnesses when carrying out the loot from my apartment.

The caretaker is the only one besides myself that has a set of spare-keys, But he's not allowed to hand them out to anyone but myself unless i've given someone else a permission (they even have to show their ID). And even if that wer'e the case, The person should be able to open the door and wouldn't have to use the door-buzzer in the first place :?:

Geeez, Maybe i live to close to Christania where lot's of shady people resides. :mrgreen:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 16, 2019 12:58:44 EST