Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Nikorj

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Nikorj

Do you eat red meat? » Post #18

Sun Sep 29, 2019 19:05 in General Talk

Yes i do eat red meat; And about 90% of all food i consume is organic (Can be quite expensive at times).

A couple of times i tried the vegan route, But mostly it only last for 3-6 months before i end up destroying the planet again!! (Sorry).

I'm a horrible person that also enjoy a nice Steak tartare on bread with raw egg yolk and capers :D

Denmark would lose a lot of it's welfare if we couldn't export our meat, Pork meat is big big business here.

Australian s..t facts ....tasman1 » Post #9

Thu Sep 26, 2019 15:47 in General Talk

Darkstar!!! (Ssshhhh) don't expose it all :D

People need (at least) to think they're doing a difference when they vote!!!

Just stick your head in a hole and blame the other side (It's much easier).

Just finished watching a 90 minutes climate debate on Danish television, It was supposed to be informative, But ended up losing some of my brain-cells instead (Nothing new).

Australian s..t facts ....tasman1 » Post #6

Thu Sep 26, 2019 06:16 in General Talk

But we still have democracy??? Right???

Democracy is basically the will of the people, Or the majority at least (That was a long time ago), Caring about peoples needs don't fill your pockets as an politician.

What should we do then???, Maybe we should stop the internal right vs left bickering and turn our attention to how politics are being run.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Everytime i bring this up on Reddit i'm always told that i'm a smarty pants and think's everyone else is stupid, But maybe you should stop for a moment and reflect a bit on it???

But all this is pointless of course as long money is god and the politicians pockets are stuffed with shiny coins/notes, And without the rich people to boost the economy there wouldn't be anything left to the poor (Oh yeah!! really??), It's their employees that makes them the wealth in the first place and without them they would be nothing!(shhhhhhh Silence god dammit).

let's stop using money and start trading with stones instead.

what a wonderful weekend » Post #2

Mon Sep 23, 2019 05:12 in General Talk

I'm on a roll.

$5.80 this month ;)

Sorry kids , to late .....tasman1 » Post #17

Sat Sep 21, 2019 04:08 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
rajukurup wrote: Balance is gone everywhere that is a clear indication of destruction

But didn't the aliens say they will save us when comes time ? They will take us all in their spaceship I dunno......

But as far as destruction apparently there are some places on earth that are like paradise, far away from all the trouble and destruction, away from big cities, pollution etc.

Aliens will save us , yes , and will take us to nice planet called BBQ and have a big fiesta [ party ]
Please eat a lot of honey so we will be more tender and tasty

:lol: Good one.

Business insider basically says "Let's burn some more fossil fuels, Same as we did 50 millions years ago".

I bet if Antifa wrote the same story, It would be quite different?.

Confused????, Read what i wrote further up

Sorry kids , to late .....tasman1 » Post #3

Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:36 in General Talk

There are also basic research that states the opposite, And no-one has gotten any wiser of it.

Today it's all based on politics, Or more precisely The ever so biased crap phenomenon Right vs Left kindergarten talk that mostly ends in people yelling at each other.

No!! i also think that we don't have the sole responsibility on the climate change which is very real indeed.

The real problem here is that politics have become branding more than what is the actual fact, So much that people are willing to let go of the facts for their own personal beliefs.

Why do Google build one of their data centers in Denmark?????, Its because we are known for being "Green" (Which is actually BS), And it's a great way to advertise your company And also the branding value is high!!!

So on the one side we have the climate protesters who makes it into an identity struggle and scorches everyone who don't share their lifestyle( you can't participate without being a vegan, You awful bad person). And on the other side we have all those with their senses intact and brush it off with no further evidence needed than just thinking all the others are crybabies and wrong.

What i absolutely despise is the agenda politics being made today, having different opinions on the same subject is absolutely fine, Just don't warp it for the sake of your own good (And good luck with that on the internet).

Beliefs don't matter much if you make the wrong decision, If you got the same results in politics as you did by visiting your doctor or hospital, We would have gotten pretty far!!

It will come here ... tasman1 » Post #8

Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:55 in General Talk

Sorry, Posted in the wrong topic :mrgreen:

NASA Fact .............tasman1 » Post #6

Tue Sep 17, 2019 06:02 in General Talk

horkos wrote: That we haven't been to the moon again for 50 years - the answer is very simple: what for? Nothing would bring new learning - and the costs are huge. In 1969 there were different times 2 economic and political systems (NATO and the Warsaw Pact), arms race .. competition in arms and space exploration. Only the US could afford it, the Warsaw Pact countries did at the expense of the impoverishment and poverty of society, and all Eastern European countries - including my country. I think Mars is more interesting ... but sending people there? We'll wait.

Yes!!, Of course Mars is much more interesting.

Just the publicity alone, Would put NASA back on the map again, Or maybe Space X will take the cake?.

NASA Fact .............tasman1 » Post #4

Tue Sep 17, 2019 05:15 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
Nikorj wrote: From what i learned in school there should be pressure in outer space, It's just very very low and some would call it non-existent.

Soace travel is a hoax :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: , The 2 sites of believers and non-believers are yet to come up with concrete evidence.

Tas!!, Is the earth also flat????? ;)

Not sure my dear friend , new theory now say it is a cube , will try find a bit more about that

But i give you that it's pretty strange we haven't been up there since 1969, The moon is apparently so uninteresting that we haven't bothered going up there the past 50 years.

Many experts looks at this from a scientific perspective, But there are also those who looks more into the psychology of the human mind. And according to those i really do find it strange?, Cause that's what our civilization is build on, We invent, We explore, We destroy, We create, That's our trait's and we do it constantly to progress ourselves as a civilization, And we haven't bothered with the moon in 50 years??, Without our curiosity we might just have found it more interesting eating Bananas (Not that there is anything wrong with that) :mrgreen:

Big question now!!, How do we fake the Mars landing????

NASA Fact .............tasman1 » Post #2

Tue Sep 17, 2019 04:28 in General Talk

From what i learned in school there should be pressure in outer space, It's just very very low and some would call it non-existent.

Soace travel is a hoax :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: , The 2 sites of believers and non-believers are yet to come up with concrete evidence.

Tas!!, Is the earth also flat????? ;)

Canadians can not have .....tasman1 » Post #6

Tue Sep 17, 2019 04:04 in General Talk

Maybe if we could have a bit of that "DEMOCRACY" they're all talking about.

I heard it should be good!!.

Be Patient » Post #65

Mon Sep 16, 2019 05:58 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
Nikorj wrote: Don't use a smartphone?????, ARE YOU MAD?????????

Believe it or not life existed on this planet before FB, social media and smart phones :mrgreen: But yeah now with the "SMART" everything, mobiles are not a luxury anymore, they seem to be essential to most people.
I did not use FB, social media nor smart phones until I was eventually forced to due to the work I was doing.

Quote:
I see people walking into lamp posts,

:lol: :lol: :lol: It happens here, people bump into parking meters, fall down steps, cross the street in red lights whilst texting. It's pathetic.

That's why Copenhagen now are deciding whether there should be speakers attached to traffic lights :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be Patient » Post #57

Sun Sep 15, 2019 06:27 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
Nikorj wrote: I'm now on my 2nd year without a smartphone.

My goal is to destroy every smartphone and end the zombie plague :mrgreen:

Will support you , time we go back to cave again

I'm fine with the beginning or the middle of the 90's, Maybe the end of the 80's

back to the age of innocence where no-one knew better, Before the entire world got digital mad.

Be Patient » Post #55

Sun Sep 15, 2019 05:35 in General Talk

I'm now on my 2nd year without a smartphone.

My goal is to destroy every smartphone and end the zombie plague :mrgreen:

Be Patient » Post #53

Sun Sep 15, 2019 04:09 in General Talk

Don't use a smartphone?????, ARE YOU MAD?????????

People can't live without their smartphones today, I see people walking into lamp posts, No one talks to each other in the metro anymore, Cyclist riding with one hand and the smartphone in the other (For safety reasons they are also wearing headphones with volume at max), People driving their car with their faces glued to the screen.

Smartphones have become just as addictive as that bowl on the table with shiny colorful sweets you can't resist.

Be Patient » Post #38

Sat Sep 14, 2019 04:19 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Huwawei .................... the best of the best ................. 200 years more advanced from the rest

Problem ? Not American....................will never rule the world , America will never allow it , America think world belong to America and America only and world MUST obey or it will be destroyed

Yes the actually are!!!, But i would probably have chosen to dismiss them myself when it comes to sensitive private information.

But who the F... knows, Modern technology get's more and more intrusive.

BTW our politicians knowledge on IT is at medievil stage.

But as always there's also politics in our rejection of Huawei!!, Can't be seen as the country who don't care how the Chinese government run their country and prioritize money above social politics, Need to maintain our morales and ethics in good standing (We are so much better than everyone else) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be Patient » Post #33

Fri Sep 13, 2019 14:38 in General Talk

zegon wrote:
Nikorj wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
Nikorj wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
Nikorj wrote: We will hear from him again in 8 years time, When ySense get's a new owner :lol:

Site barely launched and you are already thinking of the next acquisition ? Yikes! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

In 8 years time, there will be no more PayPal, Skrill, Payoneer cashout methods, it will be direct transfers to our chip implants , most stuff online will be automated, AI support, offers, stuff customised to your preferences / trends, in other words human contact will be scarce, There will be USB devices, you plug to your computer and it will transmit data to and from your implanted chip, so sites will be able to pay you this way quite easily. You will be able to make direct deposits and withdrawals directly to your bank, this will probably be a lot easier for site owners, no more dealing with approving payment processors and headaches, and it is ONE payment method universally compatible.

Yes Darkstar!!, But have you thought of the counter-culture ??? (you probably didn't).

People will abandon their smartphones and loose interest in the internet and abandon that as well. Buying used clothes and Experimentation with hallucinogen drugs will be in!! again.

In replacement of the internet! love shops founded by Jeff Bezos will pop up on every street corner, While the man himself will sell his entire empire and hand out his profits among the poorest people in Africa. After he sold his empire he will move to Oklahoma and build his own shed from sustainable tree, And all his cars will be replaced by a bike due to his concerns for the global climate.

Damn!! forgot to take my medication, AGAIN!!!

What good will it do if people abandon internet, everything is internet now anyway, smart TV, smart radios, smart phones, smart watches, smart cars, smart shoes, even smart toilets :P People can abandon internet but they cannot abandon technology, it is basically forced upon you. Even if you decide to live in some remote cabin in some remote woods in some unheard of part of the world, you'd have to basically be undeclared to go unnoticed, you will still be forced to use chip implants unless you have someone feeding you, and taking care of you 100%, The problem with technology is that in the future it will be misused to control the masses. Only the politicians and money interests may be exempt from such policies.

Rod mentioned something along the lines of a social credit system, this makes sense, you will be judged continually, your actions will affect your "score" and balance on your implanted chip, if you burn toast, you will lose some points, if you left the seat up again, you lose credits, lose enough credits and you are punished. That's the society of tomorrow. What we see on social media today is only the tip of the iceberg. :mrgreen:

;) you know i'm just joking around a bit.

just take a look at what the Chinese government are planning for the future by using total surveillance on it's population, It's like something taken out of a Black mirror episode.

If you are a good decent citizen and showing good values you will be given positive credit, social engineering at it's best, However in remote areas it will harder monitoring the citizens the same way.

Here in Denmark we got an offer from Huawei on designing our new public ID system which is to be rolled out in a couple of years, But the politicians were to afraid and gave the job to the Swedes instead, Hopefully not IKEA :D

Hm , u c , i c u 2... u leave traces after u ...

Maybe it was so , that it was the most qualified people who got the job , may be so , what u think... 8-)

I think you have no more comments … :P

Huawei's offer was cheaper, But i would also have chosen Ericsson!!!. If i remember correctly it was Ericsson who got the job. ;)

Be Patient » Post #31

Fri Sep 13, 2019 13:18 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
Nikorj wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
Nikorj wrote: We will hear from him again in 8 years time, When ySense get's a new owner :lol:

Site barely launched and you are already thinking of the next acquisition ? Yikes! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

In 8 years time, there will be no more PayPal, Skrill, Payoneer cashout methods, it will be direct transfers to our chip implants , most stuff online will be automated, AI support, offers, stuff customised to your preferences / trends, in other words human contact will be scarce, There will be USB devices, you plug to your computer and it will transmit data to and from your implanted chip, so sites will be able to pay you this way quite easily. You will be able to make direct deposits and withdrawals directly to your bank, this will probably be a lot easier for site owners, no more dealing with approving payment processors and headaches, and it is ONE payment method universally compatible.

Yes Darkstar!!, But have you thought of the counter-culture ??? (you probably didn't).

People will abandon their smartphones and loose interest in the internet and abandon that as well. Buying used clothes and Experimentation with hallucinogen drugs will be in!! again.

In replacement of the internet! love shops founded by Jeff Bezos will pop up on every street corner, While the man himself will sell his entire empire and hand out his profits among the poorest people in Africa. After he sold his empire he will move to Oklahoma and build his own shed from sustainable tree, And all his cars will be replaced by a bike due to his concerns for the global climate.

What good will it do if people abandon internet, everything is internet now anyway, smart TV, smart radios, smart phones, smart watches, smart cars, smart shoes, even smart toilets :P People can abandon internet but they cannot abandon technology, it is basically forced upon you. Even if you decide to live in some remote cabin in some remote woods in some unheard of part of the world, you'd have to basically be undeclared to go unnoticed, you will still be forced to use chip implants unless you have someone feeding you, and taking care of you 100%, The problem with technology is that in the future it will be misused to control the masses. Only the politicians and money interests may be exempt from such policies.

Rod mentioned something along the lines of a social credit system, this makes sense, you will be judged continually, your actions will affect your "score" and balance on your implanted chip, if you burn toast, you will lose some points, if you left the seat up again, you lose credits, lose enough credits and you are punished. That's the society of tomorrow. What we see on social media today is only the tip of the iceberg. :mrgreen:

;) you know i'm just joking around a bit.

just take a look at what the Chinese government are planning for the future by using total surveillance on it's population, It's like something taken out of a Black mirror episode.

If you are a good decent citizen and showing good values you will be given positive credit, social engineering at it's best, However in remote areas it will harder monitoring the citizens the same way.

Here in Denmark we got an offer from Huawei on designing our new public ID system which is to be rolled out in a couple of years, But the politicians were to afraid and gave the job to the Swedes instead, Hopefully not IKEA :D

Be Patient » Post #26

Fri Sep 13, 2019 06:06 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:

Be Patient » Post #21

Thu Sep 12, 2019 04:08 in General Talk

We will hear from him again in 8 years time, When ySense get's a new owner :lol:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 14, 2019 13:43:14 EST