Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by yvesp110

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by yvesp110

another payment » Post #4

Mon Feb 03, 2014 15:39 in Payment Proofs

If any of you have probleme with royalty radio you know they are on FB and will fixe the probleme they will ask for the copy paste of link u go test it and fixe it

another payment » Post #2

Mon Feb 03, 2014 14:39 in Payment Proofs

lets hope this works

[/img]

another payment » Post #1

Mon Feb 03, 2014 14:27 in Payment Proofs

tks CS and to radio loyalty for fixing my captcha issue i had

2nd payment » Post #1

Fri Jan 24, 2014 13:04 in Payment Proofs

Tks CS

PTC ads in ClixSense » Post #1

Mon Jan 20, 2014 14:47 in General Talk

I was wandering are the ads proportional to offers we do since i never had 25 ads before and today i did 12 offers and ads ar poping up like crazy does it mean if i uprgrade to premium and do so many offers i get double ads

Income Taxes » Post #8

Mon Jan 20, 2014 14:35 in General Talk

There is ways around it and no it did not ask i am safe only one site did i cancelled it got my daughter to register instead. gov has enought they dont need more of our hard earn money

Bitcoins » Post #4

Mon Jan 20, 2014 13:56 in General Talk

well not only gonna read about it just tried something and got .1 free it means 88$ so very interesting more reading to do tonight since 1.0 is over 800$

Valerie!! » Post #4

Mon Jan 20, 2014 13:27 in General Talk

any pupies or dogs get rotten and spoiled and once they get sick it is like our kids I know my kid dog got sick yesterday and just starting to feel better now had to spoon feed him water to force him to keep hydrated

Income Taxes » Post #6

Mon Jan 20, 2014 13:24 in General Talk

WTF u guys in usa need to report that on ur income taxe?? I hopw it is not same for us in canada if so I might has well change my paypal to my daughter or give up cause my working in forestry season if i claim more revenue i need to give harper money to buy his lobsters

Bitcoins » Post #1

Mon Jan 20, 2014 13:21 in General Talk

i am wandering how many users here are into bitcoins especially since the price rocketed in 2013. I myself am looking into it

My first Payout » Post #4

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:56 in Payment Proofs

Wow just noticed something. The bank had charged me 5$ to exchange the cheque and gave me the cash but I went in my account today and noticed they deposited the same amount also. Maybe I am better off asking chequs lol.

If it was a store i would go give it to them but a bank with hight intersest and fee charge screw them

My first Payout » Post #1

Thu Jan 16, 2014 16:18 in Payment Proofs

Tks CS

Took less then 1 week to get check but grr a 5$ fee in Canada to change us check

Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 28, 2020 13:10:30 EST