Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Bitconnect price went up down 90 percent!! » Post #11

Tue Jan 16, 2018 22:08 in General Talk

sweetpie3000 wrote: Bitconnect grandma investing her social security money.

GRANDMA EARNS $56,000 ON BITCONNECT IN 5 MONTHS! - YouTube

Sad

Why sad she made money,or is it sad because you couldn't

today is my lucky day for the year 2018 » Post #2

Tue Jan 16, 2018 21:58 in Your Stats

WOW lot if stats but what is the lucky part in it for today ?

New Member » Post #2

Tue Jan 16, 2018 09:58 in Member Introduction

Welcome to Clixsense,best of luck

What kind of life do you live in? » Post #32

Mon Jan 15, 2018 04:52 in General Talk

That number you wrote on top is inauspicious,never write it

What kind of life do you live in? » Post #29

Mon Jan 15, 2018 02:44 in General Talk

sheeba58 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote:
Liuhb wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: So whats the issue ?

China's consumption is too high! Low wages. After graduating from college I do not know what to do. India's population is about the same as China. Life is better than China

Sorry buddy I had to get some facts right and not look to be talking rubbish here are the facts
Top seven economies of 2017 according to IMF.
1)US $19.4 Trillion
2)China $11.9 Trillion
3)Japan $4.9 Trillion
4)Germany $3.7 Trillion
5)France $2.575 Trillion
6)UK $2.565 Trillion
7)India $2.4 Trillion.

I dont know what makes you think so poorly about your country but you need to look around and get some facts and stop watching fantasy on TV even I like Australia on TV maybe one day I would like to go there on a vacation and meet Mr Tasman. :D

many people from my village migrated to australia.they consider it as "growth". i am shocked to see the facebook page of my neighbour's children"lives in qatar from australia".

Yes its quiet true even I know someone who has settled in Australia and doing very well although they were well to do in India,they are well known people in Poona,my aunt she was with my mother in school since then we know them she has a son he got married and migrated to Australia,my aunt is quite old now no one else left so she spends most of her time with her son and his family in Australia I just met her at Mumbai airport in December she was back from Australia on her way to Poona where she stays

What kind of life do you live in? » Post #28

Mon Jan 15, 2018 02:29 in General Talk

He watches too much TV they dont show under the bridge cant blame him,its best to stay wherever you are you know people around and how the system works,its very true Chinese who have migrated to other countries are very rich and run wealthy businesses, if you can manage something better then there is no harm in migrating dont just go by what you see on TV

What kind of life do you live in? » Post #19

Sun Jan 14, 2018 22:25 in General Talk

China is a superpower why he is not doing well he needs to findout,in India approximately 30% are still below the poverty line,I am doing well because of my ability many people are not doing well because of their ability but they have the job more by influence,there are many who wont tell you what is their profession because then one can tell from their lifestyle,as an example my neighbour was a government clerk after he retired he bought land and built a villa for himself has two cars everything looks disproportionate there are many like him but the difference is most people try to hide things.

What kind of life do you live in? » Post #17

Sun Jan 14, 2018 21:49 in General Talk

Liuhb wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: So whats the issue ?

China's consumption is too high! Low wages. After graduating from college I do not know what to do. India's population is about the same as China. Life is better than China

Sorry buddy I had to get some facts right and not look to be talking rubbish here are the facts
Top seven economies of 2017 according to IMF.
1)US $19.4 Trillion
2)China $11.9 Trillion
3)Japan $4.9 Trillion
4)Germany $3.7 Trillion
5)France $2.575 Trillion
6)UK $2.565 Trillion
7)India $2.4 Trillion.

I dont know what makes you think so poorly about your country but you need to look around and get some facts and stop watching fantasy on TV even I like Australia on TV maybe one day I would like to go there on a vacation and meet Mr Tasman. :D

What kind of life do you live in? » Post #9

Sun Jan 14, 2018 07:16 in General Talk

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note8,many people have chinese phones they cost $10 my gardner has one,the government is trying very hard to stop these Chinese products because of misuse it is also harming our industry,markets are loaded with chinese products very cheap,toys gadgets,in diwali people buy chinese crackers,lights decorative items because they are cheaper than what is manufactured in our country,there are chinese products manufactured in our country thats ok they have the license to be here and are approved by the government,what I am talking about are Chinese products that are bought illegally into our country they can be misued and no one will be responsible,if you are not aware then I think our government is wasting time educating people.

will dreams come true » Post #2

Sun Jan 14, 2018 06:59 in General Talk

Maybe if you lack something or loose confidence in yourself you dream,its ok to dream of fantasy,but I believe that a person is made by his or her own ability ,I have never had a dream maybe beacuse I sleep only four hours not enough time to dream.

What kind of life do you live in? » Post #5

Sun Jan 14, 2018 03:26 in General Talk

The Chinese make money more by making duplicates of original products and dump it into other countries ,In India we get cheap Chinese products a mobile phone for $10 with no name,no IEMEI number,made in China,this is just an small example.

Hawaii. inbound ballistic missile . tasman1 » Post #7

Sun Jan 14, 2018 03:18 in General Talk

Why panic there is nowhere to run,we live in the most dangerous part of the world three countries with borders with nuclear warheads,full of manics no time to react you may be where you are standing and the end will be where you are its not just one going off instantly many missiles will be on their way,its common sence if a missile reached Hawaii it must have come from very far away it would have been dected the moment it left it source,if not it would mean failure of technology,US satellites warning systems all would have to be sleeping,when you have a technology so dangerous there is no place for errors, one day everyone will die their own death what is the fear.

Kodaxcoin is coming » Post #2

Sat Jan 13, 2018 07:39 in General Talk

Warren Buffet thinks Crypto currencys are comming to an end,every tom dick and harry comes out with a coin,the rich think there is a lot to squeeze out,even the richest Indian is comming out with a coin,more people end up in the dumps the rich get richer,even if you end up making some money your government will squeeze you down.

What kind of life do you live in? » Post #2

Sat Jan 13, 2018 06:19 in General Talk

So whats the issue ?

how to erase account and profile » Post #2

Fri Jan 12, 2018 06:38 in General Talk

If you mean close your account, go to your account summary page, account details,click on edit,your profile page will come up at the bottom you will see close account click it.

the money i got on laptop and the money i got on » Post #2

Thu Jan 11, 2018 05:19 in Your Stats

Its very confusing what you did,have you registered more than one account on Clixsense ?

Wow Lot of money to make here ! » Post #3

Tue Jan 09, 2018 16:01 in General Talk

That is missing survey credit approved, take it to complete checklist :D

Missing Survey Credit Approved » Post #4

Tue Jan 09, 2018 09:37 in Your Stats

Yoo hoo seems YourSurveys is celebrating New Year,the day is full of Yoursurvey missing survey credit getting approved five today lets see how many more will come.

not New, coming back after 10 years » Post #2

Tue Jan 09, 2018 09:18 in Member Introduction

Amazing must be some reason you were off for ten years,I have a full time job but I have been here every single day since registration,two cashouts took ten years to think of getting back ?

New Member » Post #2

Tue Jan 09, 2018 04:20 in Member Introduction

Welcome to Clixsense, it takes some time to understand how the site works,you will find a survey profile on the survey page make sure you complete it,to start getting surveys,try to be active for 4-5 hours everyday things will work out fine,have a nice day.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 17:35:56 EST