Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

What they found in the year 3232 » Post #4

Tue Feb 20, 2018 06:28 in General Talk

Its simple by year 3232 evil will be at its height,if you are alive you will be running helter skelter, why,because someone dead known to you will be after you like a MUMMY,if you are a blonde you need to be careful you could be haunted by Tasman.

Used to be free but now cost .......tasman1 » Post #4

Wed Feb 14, 2018 06:43 in General Talk

Why its free to tryout a survey here on Clixsense,but members crib even over it,many members think trying out a free survey is a waste of time,no wonder free tag is going when people are made to pay for everything they dont think its a waste of time.

referral bonus » Post #2

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:34 in General Talk

On your account summary page click on referrals, you will find what you are looking for,how to get referrals? everyone can tell you how but no guarantee it will work,even if you get referrals they have to be active for you to benifit, most people could sighn up with your affeliate link and become inactive.

Wow bitcoin huge crash » Post #18

Sun Feb 04, 2018 05:44 in General Talk

Yes banks have stopped excepting cash being deposited from conversion of bitcoins,so all one can do is just hold in your biticoin wallet

666 ??? Happen today .....tasman1 » Post #3

Sat Feb 03, 2018 05:33 in General Talk

Same here market fell 800 points yesterday,but its ok I have already booked profits,if it falls sharply will be an opportunity to get in,atleast 40-50% downside would be good.

Can anything be done here without social media? » Post #8

Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:48 in General Talk

Thats right you dont need Facebook to know someone

Can anything be done here without social media? » Post #6

Fri Feb 02, 2018 03:03 in General Talk

I dont have any social media account,and dont even find it necessary to have one,on the contrary I have completed many surveys based on social media even here on Clixsense,giving opinion about facebook, twitter,whatsapp or for that matter any thing without having an account,and never had a reversal.

Me » Post #5

Tue Jan 30, 2018 06:19 in General Talk

CroqueMitaine wrote: Me, when I take a survey and after 30 minutes I get the message:
"We're Sorry! Unfortunately, you did not qualify for that survey"

Thats ok but whyis it if the same survey comes up again it says you already completed the survey,where I got disqualified?

Wow bitcoin huge crash » Post #8

Tue Jan 30, 2018 06:09 in General Talk

Everything does not keep going up indefinitely,if biticoins are going down its time to make money in shares,if one diversifyies a investment portfolio you will always make money in some asset class,everything does not go up or down together.

pollfish fishing » Post #3

Tue Jan 30, 2018 05:26 in General Talk

I have never qualified for a pollfish survey, they get my biodata and say good bye .

Own bitcoin can b danger due kidnap and robbery » Post #6

Mon Jan 29, 2018 07:32 in General Talk

Rich guys getting robbed why are you worried you got Satoshis,no one would like to get caught stealing satoshis, if you feeling insecured send them to me.

no tasks, no adds nothing on my page » Post #2

Sat Jan 27, 2018 05:22 in Urdu

All I can tell you,there is a survey profile on the survey page you need to complete it,to your main question,in the forum there is a Urdu section you will find many members from Pakistan,click on their name it will open in chat they can help you,they would know the best answer to your question,avilability of offers,tasks,surveys are not the same everywhere,a member from your country will know best.Welcome to Clixsense,have a nice day.

Do you have puter glasses? » Post #9

Sat Jan 27, 2018 04:53 in General Talk

I have reading glasses,which I wear all the time,I am on a computer at work and also use a smartphone a lot ,on a smartphone letters are very small,but have had no problem its been seven years my glasses still dont need a change I had my eyes tested two months ago and it was fine,a lot depends on the lighting in the room where a computer is installed and the screens have filters that reduce strain on the eyes

newbie » Post #2

Fri Jan 26, 2018 04:59 in Member Introduction

One can only give you basic advice,avilability of offers surveys depend on your country and Advertisers.

Nasty Numbers......tasman1 » Post #9

Thu Jan 25, 2018 15:11 in General Talk

One rich Elon Musk is enough to get rid of the most rich that matter,his Space X mission to Mars,will be affordable only to the very rich, will go on a never returning mission one small N Korean ICBM will accidentally hit it making a small hole in the space craft that will make it go crazy in space,mistakes do happen after all we are humans,next New Year will be the time to celebrate.

Nasty Numbers......tasman1 » Post #7

Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:36 in General Talk

Even here in our country the government is trying to digitalise in the name of banning black money and corruption,in the past year millions have lost money with their credit cards,debit cards,mobile wallets,people getting leured by offers have found their bank account getting cleaned up,police is clueless about where the money has gone,they only understand its result of syber crime,people with IT expertise are involved,they have been able to recover very little money but still dont understand how and where the money has gone .

Nasty Numbers......tasman1 » Post #5

Thu Jan 25, 2018 03:50 in General Talk

In most countries the rich put up a government by financing a political system,in return a government makes policies to promote intrests of the rich naturally it means making anti people policies,common people vote for a government,even the media is controlled by the rich,very easily people are influenced by the media,an international organisations cannot change the facts it is in our hands to change it ,people make the same mistakes again and again ,there is a saying power is with the people which means only we can change things.

rpdesign - One of my Best day » Post #5

Thu Jan 25, 2018 03:29 in Success Stories

Very nice keep it up.

Intruder Alert!! » Post #14

Wed Jan 24, 2018 07:00 in General Talk

Good you are safe,wonder what kind of doors you have in your country,a lock makes no difference,we have four inch thick doors but the lock is no security, you need only two people to give it a push couple of time and without a noise the door is open,people put up metal doors for protection but still dont feel safe they use all kinds of devices including CCTV but crime is very sofisticated anything can be taken care of.

Bitconnect price went up down 90 percent!! » Post #28

Sun Jan 21, 2018 07:25 in General Talk

freelizard wrote: I use faucets too .. safer that way

if you know of any besides the moons / coinpot , faucet hub ( a pain at times , I know ) and freebitco , let me know on private chat

for those of you who write uninformed , untrue ,fearful , or ignorant posts about all this .. you're simply passing up free money .. the sky is falling , right ? :roll:

educate yourself , be smart , there is a way to do this safely so you don't lose any of your own money

about bitconnect .. that had ponzi scheme written all over it from the beginning , which is why I did a little research and found out I'd best not waste my time or funds on it

He is right if you use faucets to make satoshis - Bitcoins one cannot loose anything,if you have been using these faucets to generate satoshis for atleast two years, you will still make some money,you only have to pay very high taxes to your government,here in India tax applicable is 30%,from our friend here I understand in France its 60%.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 22:05:46 EST