Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Walmart is buying Flipkart India company » Post #3

Fri May 11, 2018 13:17 in General Talk

Its a gamble time will tell how right their decision was to buy majority stake in Flipkart,some facts they paid 16bn$ for the deal they wont make anything for 2-3 years,because Indian E-Commerce business is valued at 38Bn $,Amazon has the largest stake in the market,just because Flipkart was one of the large players Wallmart paid 16Bn$,did they commit sucide,in a competitive market,can Wallmart survive,with Amazon being the largest player.

Uber flying taxi would you try it out? » Post #4

Wed May 09, 2018 00:32 in General Talk

First they should learn how to drive a taxi on the road,and get some disipline,once my car was banged by a Uber taxi from behind,his excuse he was looking for a address did not see me ahead,they drive talking on a mobile phone obstructing traffic,if they start flying I dont want to see one ramming into my house.

Level Badge Issue » Post #5

Tue May 08, 2018 14:47 in Filipino

I dont do tasks here,but on another site,problem is same everywhere, maybe due to the removal of Facebook login,when they realise there is a problem one should wait and see what happens,all you know your level may be restored once they sort it out internally.

Quote of the day » Post #2

Tue May 08, 2018 10:03 in General Talk

There is Quote by Winston Churchill in the topic Quote of the day,Winston Churchill had an unique ability of breaking a country its history that very few people are aware of

Retire at age 25 years old if u have 1,000,000 » Post #10

Tue May 08, 2018 06:00 in General Talk

sweetpie3000 wrote: If you got 1 million dollars right now? Would you retire at age 25 years old if you have millions dollars?

I would do it as soon possible and I can relax watch Netflix all day long?

Why work for someone to make them richer?

Retire young and travel around the world with your millions dollars?

No wonder you are always dreaming,there are people who want to be active and earn even after retirement age,your retirement should be at birth and then dream I am shure even God cannot do it.

General Talk » Post #3

Sat May 05, 2018 07:37 in General Talk

Not all Indians do well mainly because of location,when you get into a survey you could find a list of places in India if you live in anyone of those places you pass the 1st step,then a lot depends on survey what kind of people they are targeting,if your profile fits the requirements you could qualify,you can make changes in your survey profile as required.

Is America dream is dead? » Post #32

Wed May 02, 2018 08:41 in General Talk

My cousin came from one of the most backward state of India a very backward village which has not changed in the past 40 years ,no development not even basic facilities no proper roads he grew up finished his studies in a nearby town,my brother helped him get a scholarship and he was in the US,he has been there for the past 9 years,he is already a multi millionaire,he is not the only one there are many like him who have proved their ability I believe to fulfil a dream you have to do some self checking can you rise above them in an competitive environment if you cannot the word dream will live as long as the universe exists.

Is America dream is dead? » Post #31

Wed May 02, 2018 08:20 in General Talk

Donald Trumps to throw all immigrants out nothing wrong in it he has the power to do it,but there could be a catch to doing it he has to be sure that becoming the president for the second term becomes an American dream,very meaningful dream give some take some,he has not done anything, does it mean Donald Trump dream gone,everyone else can keep dreaming thats what Americans believe in.

Is America dream is dead? » Post #25

Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:57 in General Talk

If a Youtube video can become a dream why dont you try it and fulfil your dream,seems you are looking for a easy way,I thought Tasman was joking but he is right you like to dream

Is America dream is dead? » Post #9

Sat Apr 28, 2018 06:24 in General Talk

What is the American dream?are you going to drown,many American cities are drowning, or is it the capitalist form of democracy that has started effecting everyone, the process started a long time back what's amazing that with nearly 100% literacy people opted for a capatalist form of governance,same thing is happening in our country only difference is illetracy,poverty,joblessness is very high is very scary to even imagine what the conciquences are going to be.

12 600 extra a year in pocket ...tasman1 » Post #8

Sat Apr 21, 2018 16:56 in General Talk

Reverse mortgage laws must be different everywhere just for some basic points depending how your law makers drafted the law,in India reverse mortgage is just a law,people still believe in living in joint families some have even four generations staying together,it very rare to find people going in for reverse mortgage someone in very extreme conditions may opt for it.

About Skrill » Post #2

Fri Apr 20, 2018 04:25 in Hindi

Skrill is not suited for India,only option is Payoneer dont ask me charges I have not cashed out since paypal shut down here,but its the best option.

Let us hope for NO news...tasman1 » Post #6

Fri Apr 20, 2018 04:02 in General Talk

We are all a part of this situation where you feel things getting worse with time ,we cannot runaway from it,if you are old enough you realise how drastically things have changed for the worse in your lifespan an indication of things to come, all you can do is live with it,in a way its true I dont read the news in newspaper or watch the news on TV,I have costumarised my laptop mobile phone to see what intrests me,for Eg Sports music etc,couple of things are still in your hands to change the way you want it.

Let us hope for NO news...tasman1 » Post #2

Thu Apr 19, 2018 23:48 in General Talk

Your definition fits a dead person

Time to go , sorry folks.... tasman1 » Post #5

Sat Apr 14, 2018 08:28 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: TransferWise bad news , PP gone , Payza gone.... Out of option for me

Time to go

ClixSense , Thanks you for all this years , good luck in the future

To all here I wish you all the best in future , It was nice knowing you

Will not close acc here , will come from time to time here to see what is new

But will not be here every day

Have over 60.00 here , will try to cash out with tango and transfer it to PayPal if possible

If that is ok will come back
I just mentioned you as an example,that although you are retired and get pension you do well with surveys it was is context with some retired members who think they dont qualify because they are retired,dont prove me wrong.

First 5 min on 11/04 is 2.09 , fast day , tasman1 » Post #3

Wed Apr 11, 2018 06:27 in Success Stories

Hope April lasts whole year,why April is so hot its only 33deg Celsius here

Which payment processor is best??? » Post #2

Wed Apr 11, 2018 06:22 in General Talk

Payoneer

3 min ----$1 Looking Good » Post #5

Tue Apr 10, 2018 17:11 in Success Stories

Pretty nice day still time to go completed four surveys $2.60

3 min ----$1 Looking Good » Post #2

Tue Apr 10, 2018 08:22 in Success Stories

ILoveEarth wrote:

Congratulations, even I completed the same survey about how you book accommodation and hotels and payment methods used,and another Samplicious survey for $0.32 to complete checklist

Easter gone but Payza did not come...tasman1 » Post #3

Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:48 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Small hope was Payza will return once Easter is gone

Was wrong like alwayz ,

Never trust me

Still hope it will be back , but do not trust me , I am Mr Wrong

Nothing wrong many are dreaming that paypal will be back
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 16:48:35 EST